Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Nick Hogan's crashed supra pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That whole situation sucks. I've been in a car with my friend going 120 down the highway racing another person. If my friend had lost control and crashed and something happened to me I wouldn't want him to go to prison or have him sued for everything he has. I was fully aware of the risks just like I'm sure this kid was.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by heymoej
i am with you on that................
I second that..
Old 04-10-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Regular

Old 04-10-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bradl1982
That whole situation sucks. I've been in a car with my friend going 120 down the highway racing another person. If my friend had lost control and crashed and something happened to me I wouldn't want him to go to prison or have him sued for everything he has. I was fully aware of the risks just like I'm sure this kid was.
I agree %100
Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

im not gonna hate on the kid, it def wasn't smart but we all do dumb ****, i wouldnt do that with any of my buddies in my car like some of you already said, i couldnt live wiht myself if i did that to one of my friends.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heard today on the news Nick was charged with a felony, the passenger is still in a coma and a few weeks ago they said the kids family filed a law suit against Terry (Hulk).

That was not Nicks Supra.... last I heard he was building a big motor for his..........

That WAS.... HULKS SUPRA and was only like 600hp, maybe 700! Nick was or is supposed to be like 1,XXX from what I heard last.

Nick got a new Viper not long ago and refused to drive it because it was to slow, this was like for his 16th birthday.

From what a few have said under the table he was out and some Viper with a 300 shot or so wanted to race. Nick denied it was a race but from what I am hearing it was, people were and I think still are being really quiet about it.
Search Supra forums.

If I remember right there was a video found of his mom out watching street races and her all excited........

Just another reason that some people should not drive fast cars.

Feel bad for the other kid, another reason why most people don't race with passengers.

Hate to say it but if the kid dies this felony will be the least of Nicks problems.

If I remember Nick and the other kid are still minors so what they want does not matter, the other kid could wake up and say don't sue but if he is still a minor then he has no control or say in what his parents do.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Teching In

All I have to say is this: "All of that ******* money and no ******* roll cage". How stupid is that. I mean I don't know how much power that car had, but still. I guess there is no brain function in the Hogan family either. Hell atleast the roll cage may of made a difference. Or was there a roll cage and it is all demolished with the rest of the car. I don't know, I may just not have seen it. I could be wrong, but if not. ******* idiot!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 92Cam
All I have to say is this: "All of that ******* money and no ******* roll cage". How stupid is that. I mean I don't know how much power that car had, but still. I guess there is no brain function in the Hogan family either. Hell atleast the roll cage may of made a difference. Or was there a roll cage and it is all demolished with the rest of the car. I don't know, I may just not have seen it. I could be wrong, but if not. ******* idiot!
From what I know and hear it WAS more of a show car/cruiser for Hulk.... hence no cage.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Heard today on the news Nick was charged with a felony, the passenger is still in a coma and a few weeks ago they said the kids family filed a law suit against Terry (Hulk).

That was not Nicks Supra.... last I heard he was building a big motor for his..........

That WAS.... HULKS SUPRA and was only like 600hp, maybe 700! Nick was or is supposed to be like 1,XXX from what I heard last.

Nick got a new Viper not long ago and refused to drive it because it was to slow, this was like for his 16th birthday.

From what a few have said under the table he was out and some Viper with a 300 shot or so wanted to race. Nick denied it was a race but from what I am hearing it was, people were and I think still are being really quiet about it.
Search Supra forums.

If I remember right there was a video found of his mom out watching street races and her all excited........

Just another reason that some people should not drive fast cars.

Feel bad for the other kid, another reason why most people don't race with passengers.

Hate to say it but if the kid dies this felony will be the least of Nicks problems.

If I remember Nick and the other kid are still minors so what they want does not matter, the other kid could wake up and say don't sue but if he is still a minor then he has no control or say in what his parents do.
Here's the video of his whole family at the races...lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRlk...eature=related
Old 04-13-2008, 03:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by deeloc1
Here's the video of his whole family at the races...lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRlk...eature=related
and if everyone has been paying attention to the news you will know is mom said they are very thankfull he was not street racing............. hahaha.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:25 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
and if everyone has been paying attention to the news you will know is mom said they are very thankfull he was not street racing............. hahaha.
LOL! Here's exclusive video of Nick and his mom out looking for races...LMFAO!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwu3-jMsrtA
Old 04-13-2008, 03:56 AM
TECH Addict

BWHAHAHA, only a wrestling fan would laugh when they hear that music...

Best street Supra in the world and its in Europe.... Fabio!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MnrH7Z9NFs

Sounds like a F1 car because an F1 engine builder built it and from what I hear that was his old motor.

I guess the cranks counter weights were less than half the factory thickness or something crazy.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
the passenger is still in a coma and brain dead the hogans are going to get sued BIG time..
The passenger is a Marine Lance Corporal! I have the article in my Marine Times (yes im that motivated) i had heard about his crash but then like 2 weeks later learned about the passenger is a Marine. ******* Nick Hogan is a retard, I saw him doing his drift **** on tv with that viper, he cracked up on the SAME wall 2 or 3 times! hes the worst driver ever.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

I had also heard Hogan was devorcing to split the money/net worth. If its for another reason its still a good move financially for them, just kinda obvious to me though. You know Hogan probably cheated a few times before "this" time, why now?
Old 04-14-2008, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 92Cam
An impact like that on the street with a cage and no helmets would probably have been worse. Probably would have major head trauma. Wouldnt have helped the situation any at all. Especially since it was a rear impact. Would have sent both their heads into the main hoop or cross bar most likely.

Either way....bad situation. Stuff like that makes me think twice of blasting down the highway. And its DEF a reason I dont do it with people in the car with me. If Im taking someone out, I want it to be me, and me alone. Couldnt live with myself otherwise.

And FYI...Nick turns 18 at the end of July... The marine was 22 I believe. I think they are going to charge Nick as an adult as well.

J.

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 04-14-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 AM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Probably would have major head trauma.
The passenger is brain dead in a coma, I call that major head trauma.

And I agree with the people saying that it is easy to hate. The next time you are full throttle in your car remember that an axle could break and you might end up in the oncoming traffic and kill a family. Things happen quickly.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Thats what we call heavy extrication. Not to defend Nick, but I would have to say about 1/2 or maybe even more was done by Clearwater Fire Rescue. When we extricate people out of cars, we cut or remove any piece we need to in order to free a victim or victims sometimes more. However, there is no excuse for his wreckless driving which wound up leaving a patriotic young United States Marine (passenger)with severe neurological injuries.

Also, I have been at multiple supra meets with my brother and his supras where we have met and hung out with Nick, The Hulk, His wife Linda and there daughter Brooke. They are all very nice people but I do have to agree, the kid was wreckless. I remember him driving before he actually even had a license back in like 03 or 04 and not just a 15 sec civic ...a single turbo supra (600-700hp) which was terrys at the time. I'm not gonna say that I have never driven fast or even raced somebody but like someone said, it could happen to anyone. Just so happened that it was Nick Hogan in the car driving with a pretty fast ride. Joe schmoe could do the same thing in his 1988 Mercury Cougar and kill 10 people.

Last edited by rabbit102; 04-14-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ChevyWeatherman
The passenger is brain dead in a coma, I call that major head trauma.
Yeah... I should have worded differently. I meant they both would have head trauma, and it would be outside...not just inside. I.e. squashed mellons.

There was a guy with a firehawk..vids and pics have been posted recently on here. He wrecked it, and hit his head on the bar and needed staples from what it looked like. But it didnt seem like a terrible impact.

Either way... Im curious to see the outcome of this. What happens with nick...and if the other kid comes out of coma. Hopefully he does.

J.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:54 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

"all that money and no cage".

A cage doesn't do **** without helmets and harnesses.

They would both most likely be dead in an accident like that with a cage and no gear.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Yeah... I should have worded differently. I meant they both would have head trauma, and it would be outside...not just inside. I.e. squashed mellons.

J.
I agree with you there. Might have been a better outcome for the passenger and is family however.