Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Busa gets OWNED by Supra

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by night ryder
no its not, it pathetic. how much did he spend on the supra? cause my 7k bike would eat it alive. or you can match dollar for dollar and he would be up against one of the 700hp bikes out there.
Dont get into price wars.. Theyre stupid. The Supra beat the Busa.. GET OVER IT! stop crying.

why are you rolling your eyes? at the fact that my turbo 1k would eat it, or that nlr has a 720 wrhp busa powered bike?
What does your bike run in the 1/4? It better be in the 8's to back up all that crap you've been posting.

And I bet you make tons of excuses when ever you race people and lose. "My car wasnt running right" or "wait till I put *insert part here* on my car/bike"

its not impressive. what is impressive is the over all performance sportbikes (stock) are for the 10k price tag, not the 40-50k the guy has into his car to make it fast. the supra would still be out performed in the corners by the bike any day of the week. you cannot compare bikes and cars. mod for mod the bike will always win, just like comparing 4, 6, 8, 10 cylinders, mod for mod the bigger engine will win. kinda pointless to argue that, but i guess you dont get it.

btw i am not running my mouth, i am pressing keys with my fingers
Wow.. Your not a tool... your a whole tool box..

If a car runs a 8 or 9 second pass, or even a 10.. IDC what you say. Thats fast. Get over it! GM built cars arent the only ones out there to go fast (although theyre my favorite ).
Old 04-30-2008, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sixthfloorfreak
since people have turned this into bikes versus cars, let me just ask this...which holds the fastest standing 1/4 mile time? bikes always win, mod for mod right?
This is what Im talking about...have fun putting a turbo back exhaust on a N/A bike rofl, mod for mod of course though
Old 04-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Dont get into price wars.. Theyre stupid. The Supra beat the Busa.. GET OVER IT! stop crying.

What does your bike run in the 1/4? It better be in the 8's to back up all that crap you've been posting.

And I bet you make tons of excuses when ever you race people and lose. "My car wasnt running right" or "wait till I put *insert part here* on my car/bike"

Wow.. Your not a tool... your a whole tool box..

If a car runs a 8 or 9 second pass, or even a 10.. IDC what you say. Thats fast. Get over it! GM built cars arent the only ones out there to go fast (although theyre my favorite ).

and your point being? people have different views. get over it

btw i dont need make to excuses, because i can care less what other people think of my car/bike. my vehicles only need to impress me and me alone. i dont build my vehicles to race other cars, i build them to be consistent and reliable.

Last edited by night ryder; 04-30-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mahhddgtp
I understand that. I'm saying I'd rather be in a fast car that I put 50k into than a fast bike I put x amount into. Bikes are always expected to win. This isn't the case. I guess you don't understand that putting bus lengths on top-notch from the factory bikes is impressive.

are you trying to change my mind or something? it's not going to happen, time for you to move on to the next person
Old 04-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Launching!

haha i put this on here becouse i thought it was funny that a supra outrun a busa not for everyone to start argueing about it LOL
Old 04-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1979transam
haha i put this on here becouse i thought it was funny that a supra outrun a busa not for everyone to start argueing about it LOL

its just like any other video, people have different views on how they look at it. i usually just move on to the next thread, but i figured i would entertain a few people first
Old 04-30-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

are you trying to change my mind or something? it's not going to happen, time for you to move on to the next person
congrats.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

btw i dont need make to excuses, because i can care less what other people think of my car/bike. my vehicles only need to impress me and me alone. i dont build my vehicles to race other cars, i build them to be consistent and reliable.
So then why are you saying that your "7K bike" would beat it then??

no its not, it pathetic. how much did he spend on the supra? cause my 7k bike would eat it alive. or you can match dollar for dollar and he would be up against one of the 700hp bikes out there.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Launching!

So then why are you saying that your "7K bike" would beat it then??

because any turbo bike would. 175 hp is not much in the turbo bike world. if i wanted to brag about what my bike could do, i would post the 1/4 mile time, dyno numbers, and amount of boost. im not here to impress you or anybody else. i just know the facts.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

because any turbo bike would. 175 hp is not much in the turbo bike world. if i wanted to brag about what my bike could do, i would post the 1/4 mile time, dyno numbers, and amount of boost. im not here to impress you or anybody else. i just know the facts.
wow you just gained 50 e-**** points, congrats.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tsar
wow you just gained 50 e-**** points, congrats.

sweet. how many do i need to win myself a 9 second supra?
Old 04-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Staging Lane

All you guys in here trying to compare a bike to a car in a price war are the biggest idiots I've ever seen. The comparison isn't even remotely legit on any level. Who cares what the supra has in it money wise. MOST cars would need at least 20 grand in mods to take out a stock busa anyways. And if you want my honest opinion who really cares about a ROLL race. Do it at the track from a stop. Even with a turbo busa and you will find a lot of supra's that are near full weight, and many other cars that can run right with them if not BEAT them.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
i love how many times this video get posted somewhere of a supra beating a busa. the video clearly says he's racing a 98 cbr900rr. which is about as fast as todays 600's. which is not very fast when its on the highway.

but anyways any car putting bus lengths on a busa is a fast car. end of story
Old 05-01-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow.. Your moving on up to a whole tool shed.

Your probibly not posting anything because your bike isnt as fast as your making it out to be.

As far as I know, You dont own a bike. You wont post anything up about it after calling others peoples vehicles garbage and saying how it could beat both a busa and the supra.

So I'm calling BS on your bike
Old 05-01-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Not all of us.
+1...
Old 05-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Launching!

Wow.. Your moving on up to a whole tool shed.

Your probibly not posting anything because your bike isnt as fast as your making it out to be.

As far as I know, You dont own a bike. You wont post anything up about it after calling others peoples vehicles garbage and saying how it could beat both a busa and the supra.

So I'm calling BS on your bike

and i should care what you think, because?
Old 05-02-2008, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

and i should care what you think, because?
Never said you had to.. But you look like a tool saying you got a bike that could beat both the Busa and Supra, then refuse to post up anything about it.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Teching In

I don't see why all the drama ensues between bike owners and car owners...

A Supra weighs 3400+ lbs, and a Busa weighs like 500.

So the Supra owner just "adjusted" his power to weight ratio and smoked that guy.
What's the problem?

I guess bikers get pissed when a passenger car steps into their little realm of invincibility and stomps 'em a new mudhole.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Nice crushing...
Old 07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Supra's are bad *** little cars