Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://latarian.ytmnd.com/
Old 05-04-2008, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

best part of that kid rolled down mom's leg. there, my friends, is a future upstanding member of our society.... i garuntee he becomes a career criminal and eventually kills someone cause they called him fat.

parents now a days are sissys. punk *** parents that are afraid of what could happen. they need to put the fear in their kids at a young age. if i even thought about threatening to go to the police if i get a beat down, id get it worse when i got home. punk *** parents are ruining society. you should be allowed to kick a kids *** if he has it coming...plain and simple. **** that time out ****...beat his *** to the point where the next time he even thinks about doin something wrong, he'll remember the beat down.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wonder if he did it b/c he's black? Just askin'

lol

JOKING calm down
Old 05-04-2008, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

My dad never had to beat me. Sure I got the occasional spanking when I did something bad, but he never beat me anything worse than that. He'd punch me on the shoulder if I did something stupid, and we wrestled a bit, and I used to work out with him when I was little, so I saw how strong he was. I never wanted a beating because of what I knew he could do. My first memory is of him jacking up some punk teenagers, so I didn't want to incur that wrath, because when he gets angry, **** gets broken.

The story behind him jacking up the punk teenagers: I was about 4, so it was like 1989, 1990, something like that. We were out by a lake watching fireworks. As we're walking back to the car, there's a group of teenagers lighting firecrackers. Well one lands near me, my dad turns and yells at them warning them not to throw any more near us. Well the dumb kids do just that. A firecracker lands like 2 feet away from me, scares the **** out of me. My dad turns and starts going at them. Well, there's 8 of them. He quickly finds the biggest one, grabs him by the collar of his jacket with both hands, lifts him off the ground, walks with him about 4 or 5 steps, and drops this kid on the ground, and gets on top of him and in his face. Then the runt of the litter tells my dad to leave him alone. My dad just turns and yells, "You want some of this?" and they all just backed off. Meanwhile I'm crying and scared out of my mind because I had never seen my dad so angry. He put the fear in me, and I'm sure the fear in those kids that night.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And people say abortion should be illegal...

jk =]
Old 05-04-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XxGarbSxX
My dad never had to beat me. Sure I got the occasional spanking when I did something bad, but he never beat me anything worse than that. He'd punch me on the shoulder if I did something stupid, and we wrestled a bit, and I used to work out with him when I was little, so I saw how strong he was. I never wanted a beating because of what I knew he could do. My first memory is of him jacking up some punk teenagers, so I didn't want to incur that wrath, because when he gets angry, **** gets broken.

The story behind him jacking up the punk teenagers: I was about 4, so it was like 1989, 1990, something like that. We were out by a lake watching fireworks. As we're walking back to the car, there's a group of teenagers lighting firecrackers. Well one lands near me, my dad turns and yells at them warning them not to throw any more near us. Well the dumb kids do just that. A firecracker lands like 2 feet away from me, scares the **** out of me. My dad turns and starts going at them. Well, there's 8 of them. He quickly finds the biggest one, grabs him by the collar of his jacket with both hands, lifts him off the ground, walks with him about 4 or 5 steps, and drops this kid on the ground, and gets on top of him and in his face. Then the runt of the litter tells my dad to leave him alone. My dad just turns and yells, "You want some of this?" and they all just backed off. Meanwhile I'm crying and scared out of my mind because I had never seen my dad so angry. He put the fear in me, and I'm sure the fear in those kids that night.

I was waiting on a bel air or a rick roll, but i guess it was a legit story.