Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

The M.A.R.O. Boyz

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently not all of them can afford mad ill v8'z yo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdv-a...eature=related

I'm also a bit confused, the guy is making 600, no wait 700hp and running 11's. lol.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Wasting money on domestics is just as bad as wasting it on imports. Just give me more to laugh at.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mattism78
Apparently not all of them can afford mad ill v8'z yo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdv-a...eature=related

I'm also a bit confused, the guy is making 600, no wait 700hp and running 11's. lol.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Wasting money on domestics is just as bad as wasting it on imports. Just give me more to laugh at.
hahah yea... i heard it was high 600. like 670-680?
Old 05-21-2008, 04:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank goodness I saved my Camaro from San Jose.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
12 Second Club

It's an muscle car image. How many people do you see trying to drift camaros? Not many if any at all. They were designed for straight line performance. Just like the big *** wings were not designed to go on a camaro. As for your comment on the engines, you obviously dont know what the hell you are talking about. Those are perfect engines from the factory but people just want more speed. Show me another block that is used in 6 different applications, comes factory rated 310hsp, and still with a 6 speed and stock gears gets 25-29 on the hwy. I rest my case
Old 05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

I accepted them on Myspace, but after about 2 days had to delete them, due to spam being sent out from them.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:49 PM
9 Second Club

atrocity
Old 05-21-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by linegtdt52
It's an muscle car image. How many people do you see trying to drift camaros? Not many if any at all. They were designed for straight line performance. Just like the big *** wings were not designed to go on a camaro. As for your comment on the engines, you obviously dont know what the hell you are talking about. Those are perfect engines from the factory but people just want more speed. Show me another block that is used in 6 different applications, comes factory rated 310hsp, and still with a 6 speed and stock gears gets 25-29 on the hwy. I rest my case
Modern American Muscle is running the professional drift circuit currently. I'm sure if Chevy wanted to invest some money and get the Camaro out sooner they would be in the scene as well. Ford has backed their Mustangs and they do incredibly well. Might want to rethink your straight line scenario.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

Name one record holding drift camaro or trans am! Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said they are no good for drift and rally. Go ahead and drift a 3400 pound car. I'll smoke it with a s2000 in drifting, just the nature of the beast.Also please notice how I said not many. Ford isnt muscle. They are pieces of **** that need superchargers to be fast.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Teching In

There was a GTO Drift car.. mayb that Muscle car isnt made for "straight line performance" only thou?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Name one record holding drift camaro or trans am! Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said they are no good for drift and rally. Go ahead and drift a 3400 pound car. I'll smoke it with a s2000 in drifting, just the nature of the beast.Also please notice how I said not many. Ford isnt muscle. They are pieces of **** that need superchargers to be fast.
There have been numerous GTO drift cars that do well. Big money (manufacturer) sponsors are not going to back a car that isn't in production anymore. How would that help sales? Hence why you see new models. I'd hardly call the Ford GT motor a POS, or even the Terminator motor for that matter. I guess hitting 9's without even opening the motor isn't impressive.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Would it be wrong for me to say that they should be hung?
-Joel
Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

:cough::cough: ZR1
-Joel
Old 05-21-2008, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

"do not try this at home unless you do not know what you doin" ???
"they aint chromw but i keep em clean" lol
Old 05-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Teching In

It's mind boggling as to how they can do that **** on the freeways and get away with it. I've personally never seen anything like it.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

not dissing on you or anything. i do agree with the ford statement BUT if im not mistaken dont the new dodge chargers weigh like a bus? seems to be a hell of a "drifter" but yea maybe what your saying STOCK camaros are not all that drifter kind of car. but hey you can do anything if you put enough money into it. you put some money into a camaro for drifting n all that stuff. it would make one hell of a drifting car with all the hp n rwd! but me i just prefer straight line. its safe muscle cars also do donuts the BEST to! so were also good at that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=luA01nKYok4&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1dae5Tx68&feature=related
Old 05-22-2008, 09:57 PM
12 Second Club

LOL you are talking about a ford gt motor? LOL! You obviously havent seen the 464 LSX block. It run's 8.9 motor and low 8's on a very conservative 200 shot so far. Probably even better than that. So yeah GM is much better than Ford. Oh as for the ZR1 Why on earth would someone drift a $90k version of a car if I can buy a regular camaro Z28 and mod it completely for 35 or 40? That doesnt make sense to run a ZR1 especially considering its rarity. Oh and as for the GTO's they are not the same as the F-body's either that I have been referring to since we are talking about camaro's. The GTO's have independent rears unlike camaros which have solid rear axles. which once again are 10x better for strightline than drifting
Old 05-22-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL you are talking about a ford gt motor? LOL! You obviously havent seen the 464 LSX block. It run's 8.9 motor and low 8's on a very conservative 200 shot so far. Probably even better than that. So yeah GM is much better than Ford. Oh as for the ZR1 Why on earth would someone drift a $90k version of a car if I can buy a regular camaro Z28 and mod it completely for 35 or 40? That doesnt make sense to run a ZR1 especially considering its rarity. Oh and as for the GTO's they are not the same as the F-body's either that I have been referring to since we are talking about camaro's. The GTO's have independent rears unlike camaros which have solid rear axles. which once again are 10x better for strightline than drifting
What car does that motor come in stock? Oh wait, it doesn't. Look, I'm a diehard Chevy guy but I give credit where it's due. At least Ford hasn't had to tuck tail and stop producing reasonably priced sports cars. That's the difference between an enthusiast and a fanatic. I can look any car and find something that I like on it. Bashing brands is weak.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:58 PM
11 Second Club

This is a joke right?
Old 05-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Teching In

You do realize that those cars are not stock right?
Old 05-23-2008, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ford isnt muscle. They are pieces of **** that need superchargers to be fast.
Let me guess...your 12 second beast is muscle?
You need to go educate yourself and watch some Hot Street
events. Even the Factory Stock guys will walk all over your car.
You do understand that Ford dominates damn near ever race
right? Drag radial is owned by Ford. Pro Outlaw is owned by Ford.
Super Street Outlaw is owned by Ford. Etc, etc, etc. The LSx
cars aren't in the same universe in terms of ET or traps.
Wake up to reality.

Here's a nautrally aspirated car built by SAM racing (students)
that runs 8.70's @ 154mph.