Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Supercharged Camaro and Autozone Employee, video?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 06:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Striker
Like those dumb hoes knew wtf a blower sounded like or what it looked like. The only reason they know is 1. Daddy told them it had a supercharger. 2.
Their boyfriend told them it had a supercharger.

Otherwise, they'd be rattled just like the retired old guy.

Bitch Please.
I also bet they don't know WTF voltage the Alt should be putting out.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW I saw a mustang Gt today idling in a parking lot with a very distinct whistle coming from the car, one that sounded very similar to the car in the video. It also had a loud exhaust. So I waited around for the driver to appear to see if it was procharged... turns out the guys has a bad throw out bearing.... haha... I guess it was wishfull thinking
Old 07-14-2008, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I bet they'd like the balogney poney too....dad wont know what that is....
Old 07-14-2008, 11:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Pretty immature and pointless if you ask me..... Stupid girls

And it doesn't prove that the auto parts employees are dumb, its ******* Autozone! Dont need to be an expert on cars to work there....
Old 07-15-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

shes dumb.... dumb as hell
Old 07-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Banned

I thought it was kinda funny. It all depends on the parts guy. I used to run a Murrays Auto Parts up here awhile ago and there were some real jackasses that I had work under me that claimed to know everything in the world about cars. I would have laughed my *** off if someone would have done that to someone I worked with.

I dont know about everywhere else, but I know here in the Cleveland area there are alot of cocky *** parts counter guys. For example when I have go there to ask for a specific belt part number for either a supercharger, or just a car with over/underdrive pullies on it and they refuse to grab it until I give them the application.
Than when I tell them something like "1998 Formula, 383 CI, Procharger D1SC ....with AC and ABS they look at me all funny and hang there head and go grab the part.

If they dont know what they are talking about and admit it it is one thing. If the guy didnt know what the problem was for sure he should not diagnose it like he did. He should say I dont know, have a trained mechanic look at it and they can diagnose it for you.

The thing is there are alot of people that look at parts people like mechanics for advise, so they should know what they are talking about. Most of them dont and know it, but put on a show to act like they know something. In the end they just end up looking like a jackass.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Regular

Gay. Waste of time. Those employees are not trained on performance parts and making fun of them for that is just stupid.