Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

90 300zx tt vs ls6 miata in mexico with a 03/04 cobra in the middle

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 300zx tt vs ls6 miata in mexico with a 03/04 cobra in the middle

Here is some quick history. The 300 zx has upgraded twin turbos, intercoolers, ecu (Which is in need of a tune), and cut outs which where not on the car when we first matched up 6 weeks ago. Still sorting his car out.

Since then I have upgraded my cam and moved my air filter to a cooler location. A larger 85mm maf and throttle body where added too. This is on the old cams tune and needs a retune too. I also added some support to the irs too, which makes my 2nd usable again.

The cobra is mostly stock, but is one of thoughs car that runs strong right out of the box. Only mod I know of is a JLT intake and a cat delete I believe. It also has sticky tires to both the zx's and mine regular tire.

I am strong all the way to the end of 4th 2nd and 3rd being my strong suit. Once into 5th, the Zx takes everything I had and gets a car and a half on me. Awesome runs! We also did some other runs to see how his car runs with the old setup corked up against my car. We both concluded that we are both are back to were we were the first time. His cut outs and knowledge of brake boosting to my cam and induction changes have put us back to where we started.

Now I can not wait to finish my fast 90mm setup and some other changes to help this little car. I am building pressure in the engine compartment and need to help vent it. The hood is lifting up at speed in one of the better videos.

Enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/BOOSTDZ.htm