Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GT-R Will absolutely crush anything your got here

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is great stuff. I never understand why the import fanboys get so hyped up over this POS. I guarentee you once more people start getting them the truth will be comming out.

You can watch all the video you want supporting this car but none of the videos boosting it's ego are of BONE stock GTR's. So your basing your opinion of the car off fixed videos, LOL. What a way to intelligently spend money.

I absolutely love when people run out to buy the hottest new thing b/c of hype only to be disappointed after, LOL. Which I also have a feeling will happen with the new Camaro. Lots of people selling their fully built f-bodies to get the new release & I'll bet after they hit the streets there are some regrets on that move.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sure the person that can spend 75 grand on a car is not penny pinching. Hell give me a miata shell and 60K and i bet I could make a car that beats both of them. Or buy a used Z06 put some money into it and slap the taste out the GT-R's mouth. This is a stock to stock comparison. That is just a stupid augment. You came here saying the GTR could beat anything that the LSX could through at it. you are wrong and know you are using price as an agument? please people who spend this much for super cars could care less about scheduled maintaince that will cost as much as an f-body. the GTR and ZR1 are two amazing cars and should both be respected.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Wow. Another GTR thread.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:14 AM
11 Second Club

u know its funny when people argue how they will wipe the floor with others in a car that they themselves havent even driven yet! not to bust your bubble b/c the GT-R is a nice car, and deserves respect, but dont come in here running your mouth when u have no clue what your even disprespecting! Id be willing to bet that there are a few cars on this forum that would waste your car in the twisties and would absolutely murder you at the strip. I understand that your excited about your car and you think that your gonna be the baddest on the road, but dont be suprised when u get waxed by a car you yourself ragged on!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

..........................[directed to thread starter..or should I say ..."NISSANMAN"]...
Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You can't outrun ugly regardless of what Nissan or the other fanboi trolls tell you. Post up the invoice, bill of sale or other supporting documents and then we'll believe you have one on the way, and that you're still an idiot for buying one. BTW enjoy your short stay here.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Kick_Your_Butt
Sorry guys, this is my first post, and I hate to start off on the wrong foot, but I have a GT-R coming in another month, and I had to weigh in on all this incredible bs that's been slung around here about this world beater, bargain of a supercar. Don't you guys ever read any of the reviews and comparos about this car? Maybe you should, you might get "edumicated". How 'bout Top Gear, did you see where it placed on their speed board, pitted against the world's fastest, and much more expensive supercars? (Hint, 8th out of 90 cars tested, or .7 sec slower than an Enzo around the Top Gear track). There's a vid of it on You Tube.
So, if any one of you macho, beer drinkin,' LS-1 drag racin', 300 shot good 'ol boys want to take your big mouths and money to a real race track, (you know, the kind where you actually turn left, right, and brake), I'd be happy to spank any one your LS-1 cars ten ways from Sunday, and I've only had 4 days instruction at HPDE's in the novice class. That's "High Performance Driver's Ed" schools for those that don't get that fancy acronym.
Let me know.
This guy is in for a reality check. Wont be long after he gets it he will be eating his humble pie. There are alot of cars out there that can easily hand him his ***. I guess he didnt watch the z06 beat the GTR over and over. Nice car but a real moron will be driving it. He should be driving a Civic the way he talks.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Didn't a GTR run 11.1 with tuning in the 1/4? And a bone stock C6 Z06 ran tens? Or the fact that vettes don't need to go anywhere special to go over 118mph? What a smart thread! Oh, and as stated earlier, 4 lessons on a race track doesn't make you Shumacher, more or less the next Danica Patrick...
Old 08-13-2008, 10:46 AM
10 Second Club

I bet he is some late teen early 20 something yapping his trap. More than likely has never even raced on a road course or a drag strip. We have some amazing machines on this site pushing anywhere from stock to 1500rwhp. We are not all drag queens, some have spent more on suspension and handleing then on performance. This kid would get raped no matter what car he was driving. Hell I bet someone in a stock Solstice GXP would whoop his ***.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I love people who sign up just to start ****.

I have no respect for you, your checkbook, or your 500HP Datsun. Don't forget to keep your finger off that launch control button, asshat.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Locky locky