Old 08-21-2008, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Sounds great. I thought it had lt's
Old 08-21-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks man....

not enough ground clearance for lt's. i have a set of LT's i was going 2 use but 2 much BS 2 raise them.
so i ended up with mids

the LT's did have a lil better sound i think
but the mids sound ok 2
Old 08-27-2008, 11:28 PM
Teching In

dude the bottom line is this website is called ls1tech not LS1 HAVE TO HAVE A RACE CAR TECH.com. a person does what the **** they want to do with their car. they are not asking you for funds so why even open the thread that says slammed camaro with airbags and even if you open the thread out of curiousity why the **** do you have to post your opinion. does he open your thread and say aww man same f body with cam,heads,stall,12 bolt,and by 17 by 11 in the back. thats like telling those guys that raise there truck up that it looks to tall. those guys can put there **** 12 feet high and use a 8ft ladder and get out their ****. so how can you read a thread that says videos of the slammed camaro and make your stupid index finger PRESS the left click on your mouse and open the thread that you really dont want to see but you still see it and then ON TOP OF THAT you have the audacity to post your senseless comments that slammed1500 never asked you to post. the thread doesnt say GUYS WITH FAST F-BODIES COME LOOK AT MY CAR. everybody does their own thing everybody likes different stuff. why do you think they have a coupe,convertible,hard top,truck,extended cab,four door truck,suv,dually,and single cabs or tommy,polo,chaps,express,american eagle,gucci,rocawear,and phat farm? because people like to be different. all i have to say about your car is that it is unique and ******* NICE. and he can go to any car show and fit in from his motor to his sound and even his air suspension. now my fingers are tired so slammed1500 just tell those MORONS that post their senseless replies, that all they have to do if they open your thread is to go to the top right corner and close the window and DO NOT POST ANY OF YOUR DUMB *** COMMENTS. you didnt pay for it or were asked to look at the thread. the only reason i would understand those guys posts is if it was a mustang posted up on ls1tech then HELL YEAHH **** a mustang thread. i will never open their thread and if i did it would be to tell him to GET THE **** OFF OUR SITE. it just pissed me off to see a soon to be clean slammed and bagged f-body car show winner get so many hated comments. slammed1500 is just showing that he can win trophys at a car show and not just at the track. basically that you can do alot to your f-body
Old 08-28-2008, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that thing sounds good. Is that a bag kit? I still want to run some 18's this time around.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:23 AM
TECH Junkie

F-bodies are not made for this kind of slam thing but I have to say your car sounds awesome and you did a great job on it.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chaman
Why is it with people posting and them flaming anyone who dislikes their car??? What you expect? This is mostly a performance oriented website. If you want to have 100% positive feedback go post it in a lowrider forum. And for what is worth, Wreck's car looks 200 times better.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
12 Second Club

i like it! will look good when its done. even tho its slamed at least it has some power. sounds good too.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Do you ever drive it anywhere or do you just go up and down?

Also, I looked closely but I couldn't see the vtek or type-r stickers anywhere, you might want to add those to get the proper respect.

Last edited by DanWS6; 08-28-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slammed1500
topless model from a dvd feature i was in

Where can I see the pic's without the censored ship
Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

what exhaust you have? or is that a small cam? sounds great
Old 08-29-2008, 09:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by megows6
dude the bottom line is this website is called ls1tech not LS1 HAVE TO HAVE A RACE CAR TECH.com. a person does what the **** they want to do with their car. they are not asking you for funds so why even open the thread that says slammed camaro with airbags and even if you open the thread out of curiousity why the **** do you have to post your opinion. does he open your thread and say aww man same f body with cam,heads,stall,12 bolt,and by 17 by 11 in the back. thats like telling those guys that raise there truck up that it looks to tall. those guys can put there **** 12 feet high and use a 8ft ladder and get out their ****. so how can you read a thread that says videos of the slammed camaro and make your stupid index finger PRESS the left click on your mouse and open the thread that you really dont want to see but you still see it and then ON TOP OF THAT you have the audacity to post your senseless comments that slammed1500 never asked you to post. the thread doesnt say GUYS WITH FAST F-BODIES COME LOOK AT MY CAR. everybody does their own thing everybody likes different stuff. why do you think they have a coupe,convertible,hard top,truck,extended cab,four door truck,suv,dually,and single cabs or tommy,polo,chaps,express,american eagle,gucci,rocawear,and phat farm? because people like to be different. all i have to say about your car is that it is unique and ******* NICE. and he can go to any car show and fit in from his motor to his sound and even his air suspension. now my fingers are tired so slammed1500 just tell those MORONS that post their senseless replies, that all they have to do if they open your thread is to go to the top right corner and close the window and DO NOT POST ANY OF YOUR DUMB *** COMMENTS. you didnt pay for it or were asked to look at the thread. the only reason i would understand those guys posts is if it was a mustang posted up on ls1tech then HELL YEAHH **** a mustang thread. i will never open their thread and if i did it would be to tell him to GET THE **** OFF OUR SITE. it just pissed me off to see a soon to be clean slammed and bagged f-body car show winner get so many hated comments. slammed1500 is just showing that he can win trophys at a car show and not just at the track. basically that you can do alot to your f-body
holy ****. Try a crazy little thing called paragraphs.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Teching In

And you really need to chill out.

Every post comes with positive and negative comments. Either deal with it or go get
Old 08-30-2008, 01:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

x3 on the topless pics....what dvd feature is it? lol or can you pm me some pics? thanks!

that camaro looks pretty sweet. it kinda proves that "american cars" are not trailer trash. although alot of olderish ones are that way..but i kinda like it. sounds very similar to my cam....i have a similar setup but Lts ory ecutout.

Last edited by DevilDougWS6; 09-01-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds really good. All show and all go.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wreck
He obviously was going show car with a mean sound. And he did it.

I think we pretty much know he's not going for first place in a drag race. That's not his intention.
The heritage of the camaro has always been an american muscle car, clean aggressive and one hell of a race car for less money than a corvette.

Sorry car sounds nice but the rims are ugly so are the lights and body kit........you ruined an icon.

But what do I know i have z06 wheels no front sway bar and low et's
Old 08-31-2008, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

learn how to make paragraphs before you even open your mouth you ******* ricer

Quick Reply: videos of the slammed camaro