Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Detoxx burnout @ the 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell yea man thats awesome, its no wonder you needed new tires!!
Old 08-23-2008, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

It was a good ole time
Old 08-23-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
The area he's doing the burnouts in is the proper area for it. If he did a burnout half that size a few miles back, he would've been ticketed in a heartbeat. The only thing I can't believe is your doing that on CCW's b/c you probably spent about $400 in rubber in the burnouts I watched. But hey, thats what the cruise is about.
I actually planned it that way cause the kdw's were on their last legs[/QUOTE]

Hey Corey you want us to start a tire fund for ya next year? It looks like you had fun up there wish I could of went. Car looks real clean.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
I actually planned it that way cause the kdw's were on their last legs
Hey Corey you want us to start a tire fund for ya next year? It looks like you had fun up there wish I could of went. Car looks real clean.[/QUOTE]

That would be great. You should definitely plan to go next year
Old 08-24-2008, 07:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

If I can sell the vette I will put my Buick together and trailer that out there next year.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Thanks to everyone that has been to the cruise for let people know what its all about. Everyone who is being up tight about it should really experience it first before making judgements.
I dont mean to sound like a ***** if I did.. But rather state it wasnt the best place to do one. In one of your burnouts.. you can see a car traveling blindly through the smoke where your Trans Am was moments after you went forward, and he could have possibly hit the back of your Trans Am.

They were very nice burnouts.. But they were not located in a good place. I havent been there before, but my brother and one of his friends went up there this year and were telling me all about it. You did put on a good smoke show for the crowd though!!! Bet all that rubber was a bitch to get off your car.

- Mike
Old 08-24-2008, 07:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
I dont mean to sound like a ***** if I did.. But rather state it wasnt the best place to do one. In one of your burnouts.. you can see a car traveling blindly through the smoke where your Trans Am was moments after you went forward, and he could have possibly hit the back of your Trans Am.

They were very nice burnouts.. But they were not located in a good place. I havent been there before, but my brother and one of his friends went up there this year and were telling me all about it. You did put on a good smoke show for the crowd though!!! Bet all that rubber was a bitch to get off your car.

- Mike
Yeah the people in the 2 right lanes are for cruisers and burnouters (new word lol). It would have sucked but glad I finally went up there to do it and don't plan on doing it again. My life is complete. The rubber was no match for the pressure washer.

Quick Reply: Detoxx burnout @ the 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise