Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hmm Ricers acting hard with a security guard

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this pisses me off, **** this guy. I hate when dicks like this disrespects someone for doing his job..than belittles him for his job title
Old 08-30-2008, 12:07 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Get your ice cream and STFU. I bet if things got serious, the security guard would have laid his sorry azz out. THE GUY IS DOING HIS JOB. Why is our country getting so disrespectfull, I cant stand it!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:43 PM
TECH Junkie

The camera guy is such a ********, bunch of losers.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-30-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Resident

man it pisses me off so much to see people act like that. The guy was just trying to do his job, probably could care less that they were there but ya gotta pay the bills. hope that guy got what was coming to him.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Addict

I've hung out in groups in parking lots like that. It would **** me off if some guy came up and told us to leave. Not causing any trouble, no harm whatsoever! If anything it's going to help business over there. He was being an ******* but YOU would be pist off too if this happend to you. I bet that security guard owns an LS1
Old 08-31-2008, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Damn punk *** kids!!! I am a part time guard, and we are all armed. I've had some pretty ruff situations, but never have I had some little punk *** kid talk **** to me while on post. Punks like that are the reason most parking lots are closed off to the public after hours.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlkBird2000
I've hung out in groups in parking lots like that. It would **** me off if some guy came up and told us to leave. Not causing any trouble, no harm whatsoever! If anything it's going to help business over there. He was being an ******* but YOU would be pist off too if this happend to you. I bet that security guard owns an LS1
That's when you comply and leave. It is still private property regardless of whether you want to believe it or not. They do have the right to tell you to leave.

It's like a bunch of punk kids hanging out in your driveway then talking **** to you when you tell them to hit the road. I'd bet you wouldn't feel the same way about it then, would you? The point is, the man was doing nothing more than his job. His client doesn't want riff-raff making the place undesirable to other potential paying customers. So the poor guy either does his job or gets canned.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a douchebag.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:00 AM
11 Second Club

What an ***. I bet hs GTP broke down on a railroad
Old 08-31-2008, 01:01 AM
11 Second Club

He has a JOB to do and to keep people from doing that. The smart thing to do would be to leave and stop bitching. Grow up.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How would that help business? Crowds that do that tend to take up most of the available parking spaces and tend to be loud and obnoxious.. If I were going somewhere specific and saw a large group gathered out in the parking lot acting like a bunch of fools, I would go somewhere else.

Unless they had permission from the owner of the property prior to their little gathering, then the security guard had every right to hassle them to leave. It's not like you're on city/state owned property. That is private property.. I'm sure you would be upset if a bunch of kids came gathering up on your front lawn every Friday night doing burnouts, revving their engines and crap at all hours of the night.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Regular

That's why I'm glad I work in security for a financial office. Any small time mall or Kmart security is just a **** job, because you have to deal with scum like in this video.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ Government building here.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

so any of you guys wanna get me a high end security job? lol

**** those kids, i know a hang out like that, and the cops are called. they come in and start throwin out tickets left and right for tints, no front plates, excessive stickers, fart cans, all that illegal stuff. its fun to watch, especially when they're all smoking weed and getting thrown in cop cars. lol
Old 08-31-2008, 08:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bricez28
so any of you guys wanna get me a high end security job? lol

**** those kids, i know a hang out like that, and the cops are called. they come in and start throwin out tickets left and right for tints, no front plates, excessive stickers, fart cans, all that illegal stuff. its fun to watch, especially when they're all smoking weed and getting thrown in cop cars. lol
That poor security guard did not need to be humiliated in front of those worthless pieces of ****.

He should have asked them to leave once... Walked away, called the cops, and kick back put his feet up on the golf cart.

What a ******* ****** that dude was... That's the kind of **** most high school and college kids are now.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Addict

he does have a valid point though for not loitering IF he wasn't. i don't see a before hand vid so i don't know. but he was being a royal dick, we have been asked leave places before, and we pack our **** and move to the next spot. no big deal.

i do a little bs security job on saturdays for an extra 120 bucks for a few hours. if we see anyone we automaticly call cops, no asking. but it's for a construction company so it's a little differet.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:11 PM
12 Second Club

Just makes you want for the ***** to say some **** like that to you so you could knock him on his ***. I was waiting for the security guard to do the same
Old 08-31-2008, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i was waitin' for a taser to come flyin' lol haha I've been kicked outta lots but it was by the police. We pick up and leave. this was YEARS ago when i was like 19 but even then it was No big deal...
Old 08-31-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

parents need to start beating their children again. this whole country is going to be a wasteland if ******* like this dont start growing up...i bet he felt big talking down to a person of authority with all of those people behind him, what a *****. He should go over to Iraq and try to get in one of my gates I bet he won't feel so big when I tell him to **** off.