Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My Z and my sis's Supra.

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Mcheap
Since when does a N/A supra have more power than a LS1?
Where did I say anything about that?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd

Why do that when even the N/A 2jz will support more horsepower and run faster times than the stock ls1 would ever dream of making?

I want that supra so bad. I wish I could buy it right now.
It will accomplish the same as an LS series swap into a Supra. Lower its value, and put a slower/less capable (stock) engine into a fantastic car
ofcourse unless by less capable you mean less MPG or less V6 sounding or maybe less forged Ofcourse this is just what I understand from your post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

Your sister is the hottest thing alive sitting on that GSXR.

GSXR + any girl =

I keep trying to teach my GF to ride mine, but she's scared of dropping it.. I'm scared for her also
Old 09-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Teching In

You said why would you put a slower engine into it.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
ofcourse unless by less capable you mean less MPG or less V6 sounding or maybe less forged Ofcourse this is just what I understand from your post
Well the first post you quoted says it would SUPPORT more horsepower. The 2jzge still hasn't been broken due to power. Some think its limits are the same as the GTE due to the materials/manufacturing process used.

In the second post I was talking about GTE. When I typed that I skipped over him mentioning the GE as well so I assumed he was just talking about the GTE.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LTLRDSS
then buy one
EXACTLY!!

Does anyone know what this fanboieee/worshipper (1bdbrd) is trying to say in his post?!?!
Maybe he should just say "Japan uber alles" to help him keep his #2 (or so) status in the I.D.L. and D.D.R.S.

He's one of the deifiers that make me impatient for the time when ALL of the GTEs/MKIVs are gone from the face of this earth.
Either through riceboyzz like Hulk's son crashing/killing them, or them getting crushed <- from getting caught street/roll racing by the cops.

It will be fun to see the TOY worshipping faithful crying their eyes out when that time comes!!!

Last edited by dailydriver; 09-11-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dailydriver
EXACTLY!!

Does anyone know what this fanboieee/worshipper (1bdbrd) is trying to say in his post?!?!
Maybe he should just say "Japan uber alles" to help him keep his #2 (or so) status in the I.D.L. and D.D.R.S.

He's one of the deifiers that make me impatient for the time when ALL of the GTEs/MKIVs are gone from the face of this earth.
Either through riceboyzz like Hulk's son crashing/killing them, or them getting crushed <- from getting caught street/roll racing by the cops.

It will be fun to see the TOY worshipping faithful crying their eyes out when that time comes!!!
Did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you? I swear to God you have the typing/spelling/sentence structuring skills of a small toddler.

I haven't bought a Supra yet because I have more important things outside of cars to spend my money on right now. When the time is right, I will own one and will never have another fbody after that. There is not a single thing on this planet that the fbody does better than the MKIV Supra.

I can't count the number of times I have told you this, but prove anything I have said wrong. It's simple, you can't.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you? I swear to God you have the typing/spelling/sentence structuring skills of a small toddler.

I haven't bought a Supra yet because I have more important things outside of cars to spend my money on right now. When the time is right, I will own one and will never have another fbody after that. There is not a single thing on this planet that the fbody does better than the MKIV Supra.

I can't count the number of times I have told you this, but prove anything I have said wrong. It's simple, you can't.
stop posting here,now.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you idiots stop arguing NOW in this guy's post, have some respect for the topic and why he and his sister took those pics.

seriously, how stupid.

Last edited by SilverGhost; 09-11-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
you idiots stop arguing NOW in this guy's post, have some respect for the topic and why he and his sister took those pics.

seriously, how stupid.
He started it!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SilverGhost

seriously, how stupid.
yeah really 2 pages of crying about crap......now more pics
Old 09-13-2008, 08:23 AM

There is not a single thing on this planet that the fbody does better than the MKIV Supra.
You mean except not sounding like a bitch mobile?

Quick Reply: My Z and my sis's Supra.