Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

banned memeber question

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default banned memeber question

I just got a call from Weber Racing in Ohio about an MSD box I bought from a "Leo Mlocki" aka "wonderbread". Seems as though I paid him and he never paid them for an MSD 6010 box. My primary question is why was he banned from here and was it a result of other such nonsense involving Weber Racing who he is no longer an employee of(a question of integrity according to their site) Can anyone shed any light on this.....a moderator maybe PM me? Thanks, Bill
Old 12-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leo did alot more than just slip a msd box out the door he did the same with whole engines - poorly built engines - I am a victim
Old 12-20-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bygblok
I just got a call from Weber Racing in Ohio about an MSD box I bought from a "Leo Mlocki" aka "wonderbread". Seems as though I paid him and he never paid them for an MSD 6010 box. My primary question is why was he banned from here and was it a result of other such nonsense involving Weber Racing who he is no longer an employee of(a question of integrity according to their site) Can anyone shed any light on this.....a moderator maybe PM me? Thanks, Bill
How did you pay him? credit card, pay pal? just wondering how this could happen?
Old 12-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Launching!

I sent a usps money order, got the box shipped from him as well. I still have the box he sent it in. I'm not real worried but I hate it for the Weber's shop. They hire somebody in good faith and this crap happens? WHen I buy from what I see as an individual I wouldn't have thought he was stealing from his boss. Sucks bigtime and I HATE being a party to it. I DID keep the PM's from him to show the communication's we had on the box, the price and the shipping so I should be free of liability. Still doesn't set well on my stomach though.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Teching In

bank check needed it next day asked a friend if he knew if he could be trusted - told me he thought so said leo was partner a weber - sent check made out to leo care of weber racing
Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Launching!

I "personally" have nothing against Leo at all. I got what I paid for and that's that. The problem I have is that the item I paid for now got me a phone call from a business I never knew existed until today about a part that I purchased from what I only knew as an "individual" off of the internet. I know this kind of thing happens every day but the fact that now "I" got drug into it the whole thing bothers me. From what I gathered, Leo had a decent rep as a seller on here so I went in good faith and sent a money order instead of using my paypal account. Then I get this call, do some research and find out he's been banned from here AND lost his job for "questionable integrity" and I don't want the hassle that could get started from this. Oh well, not meaning to start sheeit, just wanted to verify some things. Hell, maybe I should ban me too for being curious??
Old 12-21-2008, 02:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

"Weber Racing Equipment is no longer employing Leo Mlocki. Because we are committed to providing outstanding product, customer service, and integrity this was required. Please contact Bryan Weber with any questions or concerns."

wow talk about defamation of charater/slander.

700 posts
Old 12-21-2008, 06:11 AM
TECH Regular

All my purchases were with a cc and I picked up my shortblock at the shop. First I heard about Leo getting fired, Just making sure my transactions were legit!!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pretyflywiteguy
"Weber Racing Equipment is no longer employing Leo Mlocki. Because we are committed to providing outstanding product, customer service, and integrity this was required. Please contact Bryan Weber with any questions or concerns."

wow talk about defamation of charater/slander.

700 posts
How can that possibly be misconstrued as slander?

Definition:
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person — compare libel

If it's true, it's not slander, even if it's damaging to someone's rep.

Last edited by edcmat-l1; 12-21-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Teching In

Sounds to me like a legitimate company that is trying to distance itself from an employee who tarnished their reputation.

From someone who knew Leo and Joel of Ohio Forced Inductions when they had GMR Speed, the negativity that surrounds them on here is truly sad and unfortunate.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1

Definition:
1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

Dude, you have to stop watching Judge Mathis.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Launching!

from the responses from the Weber's it sounds like things were walking out the door at their shop and I ended up with one of them. Not trying to stir the crapper, just hate this kind of person and hate even more about them indirectly involving me(and how many others?) in this scam. No defimation of character here......
Old 12-23-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1

Definition:

agreed with one nit-pick. Written would be libel, oral would be slander, if the statements were false and damaging.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Alot of people on here are making some really shitty assumptions on Leo and they whole deal. All I know is the whole LS1 Tech community is going to owe Leo a huge I'm sorry once everything comes to light on this situation and everything is done through courts. Nobody is considering on how extremely shady Bryan Weber can be and what he has done to Leo. So alot of you may not want to jump to conclusions.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:15 PM
12 Second Club

Well sounds like Leo was doing shady business at Weber's expense. It would also seem that this isn't a one time thing either. So how would anybody owe anyone like that an apology unless they are as shady as he is?? Baffles the mind......
Old 12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TADreamer
Alot of people on here are making some really shitty assumptions on Leo and they whole deal. All I know is the whole LS1 Tech community is going to owe Leo a huge I'm sorry once everything comes to light on this situation and everything is done through courts. Nobody is considering on how extremely shady Bryan Weber can be and what he has done to Leo. So alot of you may not want to jump to conclusions.
I'm not really trying to get into the middle of this, so I'll make one comment and get out.
As a business owner, I would at no time have people send cashiers checks to my employees in their name. I take CCs, paypal, etc. ALL in company name.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TADreamer
I read all of the few posts you have on this board. Seems like you know Leo and or Joel. Maybe not? From when they were at GMR. I got what I paid Leo for. But, from what I understand, he didn't pay for the motor.

If you search Weber Racing adds. Leo had posts about selling parts laying around the shop. He told me the motor I bought was HIS. So I sent him a cashiers check. I made it out to Weber, but Leo said Bryan didn't want to deposit it and give him cash. Due to him having to pay taxes on it or in case of an audit. So I stopped payment after already sending that one off overnight. Had a new cashiers check made, same day in his name and overnighted that one as well.

Nothing but bs and lies about when it would ship. Finally got it. A couple days after I recieved it. Brian called saying they were never paid for the motor. Leo went to the Shootout and never came back. I have a ton of pm's from Leo as well. So after his track record with GMR/Joel and now all the stuff that went missing at Weber, why would anyone be sorry???

You say Bryan is shady and has done something to Leo. Well don't leave all of us hanging. Just what did Bryan do? I hate being stuck in the middle of all this bs. So speak up, what do you think you know? Apparently you know something!

Just to put this out there, I could give 2 ***** about Bryan or Leo and what happened between them or you for that matter. I just want my motor to fire up and run the way it should.

Last edited by WhiteRhino; 12-28-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

What I find interesting is I just ran a search on some IP addresses.

Hi Leo.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaroholic

Hi Leo.

Yep...definitely interesting.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Camaroholic

Hi Leo.
So Leo is in this thread?
So Leo has been ?

Quick Reply: banned memeber question