Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

PayPal strikes again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deletes for inane posts from keyboard warriors.
Will continue as this is not the "personal attack" forum.

Thank You
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by miller456
I didnt even read your whole post and cant believe your still ranting, i only got bits and pieces and so far all I see is you still complaining about something your not going to use . Once again I will say what your saying is far fetched from ME dealing with people here at paypal. I have several success stories i can share from helping people on here, but guess what when things go right people dont post up. When theres a problem, oh you can bet your going to post about it. Sorry to tell you but out of the millions and millions of customers we have, we actually only talk to about 10% of the users, that means the other 90% are not having any problems, so put that into your little perspective book. Now once again I am going to ask nicely that you do NOT tell me how I do my job or my role here. There are few things I will get upset about and telling me how I do my job is one of them. Continue your ranting and I am going to ask a moderator to lock this thread and no longer continue to offer assistance to members ON MY OWN TIME b/c of people like you who wont STFU. Now go enjoy the rest of your day and stop posting here, I can prove you wrong in so many ways I just choose not to have a battle b/c you seem like the type of person that no matter even if your proven wrong, your still right.
Before i start i dont have a problem with the employees i dont think its there fault the corporation is at fault. 10% of millions would be hundreds of thousands of costumers with problems ide like to see any other business survive with that many complaints and problems thats what needs to go into the perspective book.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

^^^ im not personally attacking, the employees have helped me a lot on several occasions im only talking about the company with that statement
Old 03-12-2009, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binks0678
Before i start i dont have a problem with the employees i dont think its there fault the corporation is at fault. 10% of millions would be hundreds of thousands of costumers with problems ide like to see any other business survive with that many complaints and problems thats what needs to go into the perspective book.
I understand where you are coming from but also take into consideration, that most of the calls are not complaints. Most of the calls are for questions, concerns, and advice with items being purchased, accounts, website issues etc. You are categorizing every call as a complaint which it is not even close. There are so many sections of assistance lines here i dont even know them all. So understand that actually very few of the 10% of calls are complaints, I'm not in management and if i could get a breakdown of call types im sure you would think otherwise.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Deletes for inane posts from keyboard warriors.
Will continue as this is not the "personal attack" forum.

Thank You
It didn't start out that way. I'm sure Miller is a really cool guy to hang with under other circumstances. I would love to ask him how he likes his MS4 install and what did for his power curve. But like most of the rest of the people who are experiencing issues with paypal here, it is frustrating being called a liar or being shined on when there is a very real issue. The things I said happened with me, actually did happen just as I described. And I've gone through several different accounts. So these incidents are not isolated. Miller and I did the dance because he chose to call me a liar in front of my peers here. And I take Nick and the others at thier word because of my experiences. Liars and bullshitters don't last long here either. And then it's kinda hard to not shoot at a guy who picks up a big target and holds it in front of himself. lol
Personally, I would like to see some of these paypal problems being handled in the open on these forums. People would see that paypal IS indeed taking care of people and not just giving us lip service. But, like we do it here; Don't tell me it makes horsepower, show me the dyno and time slips.
Fair enough?
Old 03-12-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 108dragon
It didn't start out that way. I'm sure Miller is a really cool guy to hang with under other circumstances. I would love to ask him how he likes his MS4 install and what did for his power curve. But like most of the rest of the people who are experiencing issues with paypal here, it is frustrating being called a liar or being shined on when there is a very real issue. The things I said happened with me, actually did happen just as I described. And I've gone through several different accounts. So these incidents are not isolated. Miller and I did the dance because he chose to call me a liar in front of my peers here. And I take Nick and the others at thier word because of my experiences. Liars and bullshitters don't last long here either. And then it's kinda hard to not shoot at a guy who picks up a big target and holds it in front of himself. lol
Personally, I would like to see some of these paypal problems being handled in the open on these forums. People would see that paypal IS indeed taking care of people and not just giving us lip service. But, like we do it here; Don't tell me it makes horsepower, show me the dyno and time slips.
Fair enough?
Now I can respect a post like this! I will be composing information and putting it in the sticky for other member's who may have questions or concerns. However that thread will not be used as a complaint fest, and when people come at me just complaining, telling me how I do my job and the company i work for is worthless, I have no desire to try and have a conversation with that person. To tell you the honest truth a lot of the things you say sure could have happened to you in the past and what not. However me personally and how things are SUPPOSED to be handled have changed a lot at PayPal. In the 3 years I've worked there, things are changing constantly, heck sometimes things change and agents arent even notified until 2-3 days later after the change is made.

I am a very down to earth person and I guess I just ask for a little more respect for offering my assistance to do what I can to help people on my own free time. If this can happen I will in return give the same respect I ask for. I have numerous situations where people have pm'd me and I have helped them even been on long phone conversations to help people when I dont have to. I have and as long as I can will always be here to offer my assistance for fellow member's, all i ask is that it doesn't turn into a fiasco and dont expect me to solve the problem.

Btw the ms4 install was cake and I'm ordering my harris wet nozzle kit tomorrow , hoping to spray a 150 if all goes well.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

In Nick's case, $69 is a lot in this economy. It would really help both buyers and sellers if paypal would look at disputes from both sides initially instead of taking one side first and imposing sanctions and freezing accounts by policy right off the bat. If a person was being a jerk and/or frauding a buyer or seller, they would have already transferred the funds out of paypal before the sanctions were in place.
I do not have a quick temper, but I can be cool and calculating verbally. Looking back at my posts, I probably did quite a bit more damage than I meant to.
I suppose an apology is in order for the way I treated you earlier. It really can't be your fault that these things are happening to people. If you aren't management, you couldn't even effect policy if you did agree with us. So from that standpoint, I apologize to you.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 108dragon
In Nick's case, $69 is a lot in this economy. It would really help both buyers and sellers if paypal would look at disputes from both sides initially instead of taking one side first and imposing sanctions and freezing accounts by policy right off the bat. If a person was being a jerk and/or frauding a buyer or seller, they would have already transferred the funds out of paypal before the sanctions were in place.
I do not have a quick temper, but I can be cool and calculating verbally. Looking back at my posts, I probably did quite a bit more damage than I meant to.
I suppose an apology is in order for the way I treated you earlier. It really can't be your fault that these things are happening to people. If you aren't management, you couldn't even effect policy if you did agree with us. So from that standpoint, I apologize to you.
Apology accepted, and I also apologize for my actions and things said to one another. I know you may not use PayPal now or ever again, but if a valid question arrises feel free to ask me and I will do my best to get an answer. Yea im not in management and even if I wanted to change something, all i can do is send in my feedback as a suggestion. I'm one of the people you would get calling in so I understand what people go through on a daily basis and I do the best i can to take car of that customer on every phone call.

Completely off topic but i just ordered my n2o kit this morning
Old 03-13-2009, 07:28 AM
12 Second Club

well the whole thing is over now anyways aside from my negative balance which is taking for ever for the money to go in which is keeping me from buying anything else...but thats beside the point...enjoy your n2o
Old 03-13-2009, 08:51 AM
12 Second Club

hey quick question...i tried putting the funds in my paypal account and its still showing up negative...the money has already been taken out of my bank account but my account is still negative and doesnt show that my money ever went in there...what gives?

Quick Reply: PayPal strikes again!!!