Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

slws608 sold me a POS QTP cutout.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009 | 09:18 AM
10 Second Club

Default slws608 sold me a POS QTP cutout.

On April 10th I bought the following cutout with the understanding that it work perfectly.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ic-cutout.html

After over a week I recieved it, so I thought I had better test everything to make sure it works good. The switch was missing the power wire that runs to it, the wires were cut in two that run to the cutout, and the motor barely turns and the butterfly doesn't even open at all. I included pics. I still have the cutout in my possession.

This is where I had to soider the wires back together that run to the cutout.

Here you'll see that the switch is missing a power lead wire to it. I had to get the fluke out to find which connector was to have a power to it.

Very nice job in removal of the 3 month old cutout.

On 4/24 after PM'ing him on this the last thing he told me was:
Originally Posted by slws608
ok well let me transfer some cash from my bank account. or if the electric waterpump im trying to get rid of it sells ill send the refund right away.
This is the thread concerning the waterpump. On page 2 it leads me to believe it had sold on at least 4/27

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ater-pump.html

Here we have the multiple PM's that remain unread.

The guy is Yajaira Acosta his address is 9316 San Lorenzo Ave. San Antonio TX. Cell number 915-929-0437 e-mail yajaira.acosta@att.net Being an ex cop, and having a detective as a relative, I'm sure I can find out more information on this guy, maybe ask for a visit from a local PD there.. which has been done before.

I also sent a dispute to paypal. I will send Mr. Acosta a link to this, and then maybe he will respond to me.
Old 05-04-2009 | 09:27 AM
TECH Resident
15 Year Member

i dont get why people sell junk parts on here. seriously, what do they expect is going to happen. Seems to be happening alot these days
Old 05-04-2009 | 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

He refunded the money today via paypal.

Quick Reply: slws608 sold me a POS QTP cutout.