Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

philsblwnz28 Ripped me off!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default philsblwnz28 Ripped me off!!

I've been trying to get my money back from him since Nov. He sold me a master cylinder which turned out to be for a truck not an fbody. I shipped it back to him with an agreement that he would refund my money to me. After many months and countless excuses he has stopped answering my request to get my money back. I know he is ignoring me because he logs on and still post here. This is the worst kind of person to deal with.
I am taking legal action against him to get my money back. Anyone who does this to another member should be legally dealt with. I will not let this go, I will pursue this for as long as I have to. If more people were trustworthy and responsible we could avoid these types of problem, but there will always be POS people out there.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vesper TA
I've been trying to get my money back from him since Nov. He sold me a master cylinder which turned out to be for a truck not an fbody. I shipped it back to him with an agreement that he would refund my money to me. After many months and countless excuses he has stopped answering my request to get my money back. I know he is ignoring me because he logs on and still post here. This is the worst kind of person to deal with.
I am taking legal action against him to get my money back. Anyone who does this to another member should be legally dealt with. I will not let this go, I will pursue this for as long as I have to. If more people were trustworthy and responsible we could avoid these types of problem, but there will always be POS people out there.
amen brother.people have lost all integrity and pride its f-in sad
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

I need as much info on this guy as I can get. Anyone know his real name, and address? I'll settle for an IP, then I can do the rest.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

So, this guy is ignoring me. Do any of the Florida members know him? All I want is my money.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:43 AM

Actually, to me he just looks like a guy who wants his money back? Have you given him a resonable amount of time to refund you your money?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1986irocz28
man your just full of jokes how about you grow some nuts and get your money yourself if you wanna keep getting crazy over 50 ******* dollars then hey thats on you but your not gonna get by pissing and moaning all your doing is making yourself look like your a broke *** sorry *** sack of ****
The principle of getting ripped off by some ******* is more important than the $50. It is his $50 regardless who are you to say its only $50 bucks. But don't worry we were all super impressed by your string of profanity.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

$50 bucks or $1 its the principal i've gotten in a fight over five dollars before and would do it again, if you rip somebody off you should be ready for the consequences.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jares99
$50 bucks or $1 its the principal i've gotten in a fight over five dollars before and would do it again, if you rip somebody off you should be ready for the consequences.

amen!!!

fool must be broke *** ****, can't even re-pay 50.00??? wat a d-bag.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

I know $50 isn't going to break me, but it is the principal of the matter that I put trust in someone to follow thru with a refund and he didn't. I've been waiting since November. I just kept getting excuses then I was just ignored. Now I have his friend getting mad at me for wanting my money! I don't understand that at all.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

man your just full of jokes how about you grow some nuts and get your money yourself if you wanna keep getting crazy over 50 ******* dollars then hey thats on you but your not gonna get by pissing and moaning all your doing is making yourself look like your a broke *** sorry *** sack of ****
Let me borrow $50. If you say no, you're a broke **** - it's just $50 right? If you say yes, I'll PM you with my PayPal ASAP.

To the OP, that screen name sounds REALLY familiar for some reason. Try doing a Google search on it and see if he posts anywhere and if he still is posting on here maybe a mod can give him a special user title until he pays up - I've seen them to it before.

Thread reported.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

I cleaned the thread a bit. If you have nothing of substance to add then please keep your comments to yourself.

Weeble1 - your "fix" was hilarious, I almost didn't want to delete it. Nice job!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28
I cleaned the thread a bit. If you have nothing of substance to add then please keep your comments to yourself.

Weeble1 - your "fix" was hilarious, I almost didn't want to delete it. Nice job!
Thank you, you should bring it back
All B.S. aside, I think it's really sad that people think it's fair to take somebody's hard earned $50 and give NOTHING in return.
Vesper TA I really hope this thing gets straightened out for you. Good luck and please keep us posted.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok well im postin here to try to make things right im just recently found out exactly what you guys were talking about philsblwnz28 is a piece of trash he just tried to screw me over and i never thought friends should or would do that so now i am here to tell you that you guys were right and i am behind anyone who wants to persue anything with him vesper shoot me a pm when u can thanks for listening and sorry about before
Old 07-09-2009, 09:35 PM

but it's clearly okay for you to steal something out of his front lawn?
it's okay for you to post his and his girlfriend's phone numbers on craigslist so they can get harrassed?

i don't know how you were raised but "friends" don't do that to each other. irregardless of what's happened.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok well whoever this is i really dont care i didnt post any info anywhere and i didnt plan on it 2 guess what i wasnt gonna get screwed at all so whoever this is can man up and they obviously know who i am cause gee this name was just created today so why dont you just stop being a coward and just come to my face and tell me about it and stop hiding behind tech and also he stoped being my friend when he basically told me to go pound sand cause his girl has a problem with me and dont even know me
Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok well whoever this is i really dont care i didnt post any info anywhere and i didnt plan on it 2 guess what i wasnt gonna get screwed at all so whoever this is can man up and they obviously know who i am cause gee this name was just created today so why dont you just stop being a coward and just come to my face and tell me about it and stop hiding behind tech and also he stoped being my friend when he basically told me to go pound sand cause his girl has a problem with me and dont even know me
Speak English much!!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Man, what happen to you guys, you were buds and you always stuck up for him when people gave him **** on the board, I don't even know the guy either......Sorry Vesper, looks like Phil is screwin everyone over, what a soap opera with this guy!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:50 PM

okay, seriously.. i can't even read that. learn punctuation, then we'll talk.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

how about you go screw yourself and if you have a problem with me you come bring it to my face and not behind the screen you little punk
Old 07-10-2009, 04:45 PM

so defensive. smh.