Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of LS1W

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of LS1W

On 6-22-2009 I posted this thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...-firebird.html

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh in the thread titled WTB: Taillight for 1998 firbird
I need the passenger side tail light.

I was pleased to get a pm not much after this post from LS1W, here is our conversation via PM:

Originally Posted by LS1W on 06-22-2009
i have one from a 00 ta i am parting out
very very nice shape $110 shipped
-shane
check my feedback and let me know
thanks

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 06-22-2009
I will take it.

Do you have a paypal account?
Originally Posted by LS1W on 06-23-2009
coast2coastkid@charter.net
ill get it right out
-shane
Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 06-24-2009
Sent

Thank you

Mike
Originally Posted by LS1W on 06-24-2009
ill get it right out tomorrow from work
thanks - shane

On the 3rd I returned home to install my taillight. Much to my surprise I had received a driver side taillight. I was a little pissed about this but sometimes things like this happen.

So that day I sent him a pm:

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 07-03-2009
You sent me a driver side. I needed the passenger side.
No reply to that pm, so again I try to PM him.

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 07-07-2009
Is there anyway we can correct this?

Originally Posted by LS1W on 07-07-2009
i must have mis-read or mis boxed / im not sure what happened - let me get ahold of you tomorrow when i get to the shop
-shane
Didn't hear back from him for a few days. So again I PM him.

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 07-11-2009

What did you find out?
Again I hear nothing from him.

I had to go out of town for work so I decide that I will deal with this when I get back. That leads to this PM.

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 07-23-2009
I never heard back from you about this taillight. I really don't want to leave you negative feedback but I will if I don't hear back from you.

Originally Posted by LS1W on 07-24-2009
if you ship it back to me in the same box i will send you the other side / i could have swore that your original post said drivers side but the post seems to be gone now - shane
Yeah I am going to send back the taillight so you can have the money and the taillight. At least now I have something for my money even thought it doesn't do me a damn bit of good.

One last try:

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh on 07-24-2009
Here is the post, https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...-firebird.html, that can be found with a simple search.

I will send you this taillight when/if you send me the light that I payed for in our deal.
As of today (7-27-2009) he has not replied to me and has been on the site...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Resident

Sucks man. I feel your pain. Regardless of how much money it is it's still fucked up. Hope you get **** resolved and I'll definitely not do business with this guy.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

S & S Logging type **** here

Good luck.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:43 AM
On The Tree

Default Imho

I have stood behind EVERYTHING i have ever done on this site since i joined here as my feedback CLEARLY states.

Can ANYBODY read through my 70+ feedbacks and honestly believe that this was anything more than a mixup that i offered a solution to but the customer does not want resolve this ?????

- WHAT IS THE PROBLEM with sending me back the wrong part i sent you ???

(1) i screwed up
(2) i offered you a solution
(3) you are choosing not to resolve this, not me

i am thouroghly confused about this much BS from someone - he was very quick to go with NEGATIVE feedback on me and seems like he does not want to retun the taillight, and while i would like to return the favor, i have only left him a neutral so as to not taint the PERFECT ZERO rating he has. Ill think twice before dealing with anybody else with a ZERO rating ever again.

and how can you say the following ? : QUOTE :
"Yeah I am going to send back the taillight so you can have the money and the taillight. At least now I have something for my money even thought it doesn't do me a damn bit of good"

hey buddy - YOU SENT ME MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HAD NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT UNTIL YOU RECIEVED THE PART !!!!!- what, you trusted me at first with your money and now you dont ? this statement by you has no logic to it at all.

i dont believe for a second you want to resolve this, maybe the taillight i sent you is in better shape that the one on your car already and thats why you dont want to return it

send it back and ill send you the other side / or quit bitching about it
PERIOD

Last edited by LS1W; 07-29-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

I kind of agree with LS1W. As a seller on this website, sellers have there rules too. When you buy something from wallmart, you don't demand them to send you another correct/good item and then return your wrong item, you take your wrong item back first, then get the correct item.....Sometimes you have to make ends meet even if you dont agree with the terms.

As a seller, the last time i agreed to the buyers terms it did not end well at all. I hope you guys can reach a happy medium
Old 07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a bad situation, but I agree with Shane on this; you send him the light, he sends you the other one. I've done the same before, and with his feedback, it's pretty clear he's reputable.

FWIW, I've done business with Shane via his shop, and was very pleased with the transaction.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1W
I have stood behind EVERYTHING i have ever done on this site since i joined here as my feedback CLEARLY states.

Can ANYBODY read through my 70+ feedbacks and honestly believe that this was anything more than a mixup that i offered a solution to but the customer does not want resolve this ?????

(1) i screwed up

i am thouroghly confused about this much BS from someone - he was very quick to go with NEGATIVE feedback on me and seems like he does not want to retun the taillight, and while i would like to return the favor, i have only left him a neutral so as to not taint the PERFECT ZERO rating he has. Ill think twice before dealing with anybody else with a ZERO rating ever again.

"Yeah I am going to send back the taillight so you can have the money and the taillight. At least now I have something for my money even thought it doesn't do me a damn bit of good"

hey buddy - YOU SENT ME MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HAD NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT UNTIL YOU RECIEVED THE PART !!!!!- what, you trusted me at first with your money and now you dont ? this statement by you has no logic to it at all.

i dont believe for a second you want to resolve this, maybe the taillight i sent you is in better shape that the one on your car already and thats why you dont want to return it

PERIOD

Well from what he posted it sounded like you were ducking and dodging the dude. I wouldn't trust you either if you sent me the wrong part and then didn't respond to me for however long. Sounds like a mix-up here so I retract my statement from before but I agree with both of the posts here.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

Its makes sense to me for the person who screwed up to pay for return shipping. Just have mshiznitzh send a copy of the shipping receipt with the package and refund the amount via paypal when it arrives.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Default no problem

Originally Posted by NoClassic
Its makes sense to me for the person who screwed up to pay for return shipping. Just have mshiznitzh send a copy of the shipping receipt with the package and refund the amount via paypal when it arrives.
i have no problem paying for shipping / ill even mail him a UPS call tag so he can send it back to me with no money out of his pocket - My paying for return shipping was NEVER an issue as that is clearly my respsonsibility.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

(1) i screwed up

PERIOD
Your solution, was that I told you wrong, I have proven that I did not, and it took a month to get that out of you. Now you claim the reason I have the wrong light is because I wanted it??? WTF, I WANTED A PASSENGER SIDE TAILLIGHT AND I PAYED FOR A PASSENGER SIDE TAILLIGHT.

I do want the taillight that I payed for, thus the reason I payed for it, but I don't want to invest a greater amount of risk into your competency as a seller, shipper and/or reader.

What reason do I have to trust you? If you would have responded to my first PM I would have trusted you but the fact it took 4 PMs and 3 weeks for you to blame me for this issue doesn't get me a reason to trust you.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

It seems like you want to do the right thing. Sounds like you guys can maybe work something out.

In the future maybe monitor your PMs a bit a bit more closely. Especially when you have an outstanding issue with a buyer. If the buyers context of events is accurate there was a seventeen day period over which you knew about this issue but took no action.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NoClassic
It seems like you want to do the right thing. Sounds like you guys can maybe work something out.

In the future maybe monitor your PMs a bit a bit more closely. Especially when you have an outstanding issue with a buyer. If the buyers context of events is accurate there was a seventeen day period over which you knew about this issue but took no action.
I agree there. This should have been taken care of within a few days of being pointed out. If the buyer would have taken a month to report this to you i could understand that being a different story, but that was not the case in this situation.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Default Are you kidding me ???

this has gotten WAY out of hand

I OBVIOUSLY WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE RESPONDING TO ANY OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

i have already admitted this was my fault, i have already stated i will pay for return shipping, yes it took me TOO LONG to respond initially and i am neither denying this or defending it ( YES IT TOOK TOO LONG )
but holy sh-t, should i surrender my first born here ?

ONE MORE TIME - send the taillight back and I WILL SEND YOU the other side.

does ANYONE have a problem with this VERY SIMPLE arrangement ??

and besides, if you REALLY want to point a finger at who is so unwilling to co-operate here, re-read his timeline/postings carefully because it is painfully obvious that he wants to be difficult - HIS claim on 7-23 that he doesn't want to leave me negative feedback, but will if he doesn't hear back from me is obviously a lie because i wrote him back the next day with a simple and logical solution and he IMMEDIATELY left negative feedback after that offering
( does that make logical sense to anyone else )

I never heard back from you about this taillight. I really don't want to leave you negative feedback but I will if I don't hear back from you.

Quote:
if you ship it back to me in the same box i will send you the other side / i could have swore that your original post said drivers side but the post seems to be gone now - shane

i will NEVER do another deal with someone who has
ZERO feedback EVER AGAIN
Old 07-30-2009, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mshiznitzh ur a cry baby!!!!!!!......
Old 07-30-2009, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

lolz ain't life grand?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

I OBVIOUSLY WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE RESPONDING TO ANY OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

i have already admitted this was my fault, i have already stated i will pay for return shipping, yes it took me TOO LONG to respond initially and i am neither denying this or defending it ( YES IT TOOK TOO LONG )

and besides, if you REALLY want to point a finger at who is so unwilling to co-operate here, re-read his timeline/postings carefully because it is painfully obvious that he wants to be difficult - HIS claim on 7-23 that he doesn't want to leave me negative feedback, but will if he doesn't hear back from me is obviously a lie because i wrote him back the next day with a simple and logical solution and he IMMEDIATELY left negative feedback after that offering

Quote:

ZERO feedback EVER AGAIN
If you would have responded to my last PM I would have not left negative feedback but once again 3 days pasted and nothing.

Only after I left negative feedback did you start taking about paying shipping before that you claimed that it was MY FAULT.

I haven't lied about anything. You are the one that has dropped the ball now take care of it. If we can work out a deal within a reasonable amount of time I will take care of the feedback but as of now it was negative for me. It has been a month and I still don't have the right part. Would you be happy?
Old 07-30-2009, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

ZERO feedback EVER AGAIN

+1 on that 0 rating! it looks to be a simple mix up, no one is perfect. and when you actually have a life and fulltime job and family ....people that come on this site sometimes only check this site/email from time to time reguardless.
I personally has dealt with ls1w on more than one occasion and have been pleased with prices and inventory that he supplies. He has supplied many deals to members here in so cal. (look at trader rating ) but negitive feedback WTF

resolution resolved SEND THE LIGHT BACK! period
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

I'm not siding with anybody on this one but if you're in the process of selling **** all the time you should make it a point to get on here once a day and check your ****. At least to answer to your buyers IMO.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

4 more days of nothing but crickets...
Old 08-04-2009, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Default you got that right

Originally Posted by mshiznitzh
4 more days of nothing but crickets...
- are the crickets going to bring me that taillight ?
is that what is taking so long for you to return it ?

keep bitching - everyone on this site can CLEARLY see who the unwilling is

Quick Reply: Beware of LS1W