Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Westside = ripoff

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Westside = ripoff

Here is a link to the origional sale thread he had. I wanted the part's and felt like it was a good deal, he gave me a story about not having Paypal, or a bank account. I had not been ripped off by anyone so naturally I trusted the guy, and sent him money Western Union. I have contacted several people through the phone number placed in his thread but so far nobody has made him get his parts to me. I also found a local board he is on and posted there. Several people have been willing to help but I still dont have the parts almost 5 weeks later. I also posted in all of his other for sale thread's letting people know my problem's.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...-mp3-deck.html

http://www.afbforums.com/forum/index...pic=33363&st=0
Old 09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Western union = NO NO

you have no protection. Good luck. Pay how you want to pay. If they wont take your form of payment, don't buy there parts.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by andrew69_04
Wow. Western union = NO NO

you have no protection. Good luck. Pay how you want to pay. If they wont take your form of payment, don't buy there parts.
If people would handle there business no form of payment would be a "no no". The ripoff's are the problem not the form of payment.

I knew I was taking a chance with a form of payment that did not offer any security, but I am tired of people saying that is the #1 problem.

Last edited by black98ws6ta; 09-01-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB...&pid=fraud0709
Old 09-09-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Resident

Thought I knew this guy long enough to keep my trust in him... he screwed over a good friend.. who knows how many others. He'll go down in time.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just dont get the people on this site. I see so many people getting scammed BUT they wont leave negative feedback...That is fucked up because the next person to buy from him sees all positive feedback.

I guess people are terrified of a negative feedback in return...lol
You can always contact an admin and I am sure they will remove it if they see fit.

This is why before I buy anything anymore I search for the guys name, look in his old posts etc etc.

Good luck getting your money back!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow... that guy on Austin F-bodys is an idiot

Hope you get your parts... pretty sad that his buddies are so closeminded and cant see what a shady little **** he really is.

Originally Posted by PatZ51
At this point **** f**k I'm sick of hearing about your f**king woes getting your f**king money.

It''s between you and him and Gam Gam. Go find the f**ker and get your f**king money but as far as this thread shut your f**king **** hole because to be honest with you I have to deal with dollar figures and issues that would make this seem as f**king ridiculous as it s**t.

f**k you and you s**t *** deal you had with him. Go the f**k away and go f**k yourself.

It's as easy as this. You ordered some stupid f**king parts from him and he owes you the parts or money. Who gives a f**k other than you or him? Oh wait a few asses that have had this same problem. Personally at this point I don't give a flying f**k.

This is not recover your money on you s**t *** deals.com. So enough. Find his *** yourself or f**king eat it.

Just stop making posts about the money you lost and how you can't find him.

I don't give a f**k. Maybe a few people on here give a f**k I don't know.

You know his f**king name. I'm sure you have some contact info so go chase it down. At this point I just don't give a flying f**k.

Who on here want's to hear anymore s**t about this? It's between you and him not AFB, you and him.

So go f**k off and get your parts or not.

I think everyone or anyone that knows Matt has spoken up. Deal with it someplace else. We don't f**king care. You didn't buy parts from AFB. It's Matt. Find him and get your money and parts and f**king disappear.

Quick Reply: Westside = ripoff