Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

jarretthise give me my stuff or money

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jarretthise give me my stuff or money

Bought two door panels off of this member on August 6th, communication has stopped. At first he has said he has been working more hours due to layoffs and what not. Then when he finally went to ship them, he said the address I gave him was wrong, which is verified by paypal and I gave him. So he had the address given to him twice and he should have checked in the first place. As of now I'm out 200 dollars and haven't been able to list my car for sale because of it missing a door panel.

Stop wasting my time, give me my money back or give me my panels. I am sick of this crap. I don't care if you are working 60 hours, don't go to lunch or tell work you are going to be late and ship my stuff. Its ridiculous, work isn't an excuse, don't sell me something if you can't come through on your end.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Regular

I sold jarretthise a stock lt1 elbow and he paid asap. He worked out to be a good guy. I haven't bought anything from him so I don't know about his buying feedback. Hope you guys work it out
Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 AM
TECH Regular

would like to know a update on this.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got it a few days ago. Stuff is in good condition, still a little upset it took 42 days to get it. I also wish it would have had the part were there door handles go, but I suppose that is my fault for not making sure it did.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Jarrett, just through here, but I also happen to know he works alot during the week and goes to school. Not saying that the time it took is ok by any means but just throwing some info out there. I'm glad he came through he's a real down to earth guy.