Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Havn't received item from ls1tech member: Saitin

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Havn't received item from ls1tech member: Saitin

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...-solenoid.html

On November 1, 2009, I used Paypal to pay Saitin for a brand new unused SLP LM1 muffler. He said later in the thread that he shipped it out on Nov. 3. On November 10, I sent a PM to him asking if he had actually shipped it since I hadn't received anything. He said he had and that when he got home, he would check the tracking # and let me know. Well I never heard back from him so yesterday I wrote him another PM and still havn't heard anything. I got on Paypal today, November 15, to file a dispute and noticed that there was a tracking # (0309 1830 0001 8642 2717) attached to the transaction. I looked it up on USPS and it says the muffler was delivered yesterday, November 14, in Trenton, NJ 08619. I live in Texas and my only address on Paypal is in Texas. I'm not sure what happened, if this was intentional or not, but I would like a full refund through Paypal. It's been 14 days since I paid for the item and have yet to receive anything.
-Chris
Old 11-16-2009, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Okay, I was confused. The tracking number from the above thread means it was just received to be shipped, not that it was delivered. So it took him 2 weeks, a paypal dispute, several PMs, and this message to actually ship it even though he said it shipped two weeks ago.
Should I leave negative feedback still? I hadn't done it yet because I was waiting for a response. I'm not gonna leave positive feedback. That's for sure
Old 11-16-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If it shows up and nothing is wrong it just leave neutral feedback. Just say the muffler was in perfect condition but it took two weeks to ship.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

I finally received the muffler and left neutral feedback.
I wouldn't recommend this seller
Old 11-23-2009, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did he send it USPS Parcel Post? I spoke with someone at my local shipper today that said Parcel post can take up to 20 or more days even though they say 3-12 days at USPS.

I just had this happen to me with a set of lowering springs.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SkullV
Did he send it USPS Parcel Post? I spoke with someone at my local shipper today that said Parcel post can take up to 20 or more days even though they say 3-12 days at USPS.

I just had this happen to me with a set of lowering springs.
By above statement it only took about 3 days. He didnt ship it for over 2 weeks after telling him he did. I am glad you got it man.

Quick Reply: Havn't received item from ls1tech member: Saitin