Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Todd Hollingsworth? Where is my built T56? watch out for getusum in AR!!!! shady

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 05:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 149 Likes on 96 Posts

Default Todd Hollingsworth? Where is my built T56? watch out for getusum in AR!!!! shady

I sent him $2K for a built T56 with Viper output shaft and the front dshaft yoke. Haven't heard from him in a week. He was supposed to send it out over a week and a half ago. No returned emails or phone calls. If I don't hear from him by the end of this week I'm calling the police to get him for mail fraud which is a federal offense.

The few times we spoke on the phone you sounded like a stand up guy. WTF happened man?

Todd Hollingsworth aka getusum are you reading this? call me.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn. Just incredible how some people do others. Good luck man.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Todd is my friend and I am the one who does all the work on his car. I am the one that pulled out the transmission. He picked it up from my shop a while back. Todd can not take calls or get on the web while he is at work. Problems with computer at home. Has not been able to get on tech for a while. I told Todd about this thread. He said he shipped the trans out and it came back with a hole in the tub. Fixed the problem and reshipped the trans. He is coming to my shop tomorrow morning so he can use my computer to reply to this thread. He should also call you. In no way have you been screwed. Shipping issues happen. I shipped a set of C6 pipes to Canada via US postal 3 months ago and THEY ARE LOST. lol. Never made it. Investigation took months and when they gave me the OK I refunded the whole amount to the buyer. I am out 750.00 and waiting on insurance to pay me back. Things happen.

You will get the transmission. He said it should be there next week.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:42 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have sold Todd a lot of parts, he's a good guy. Bob
Old 12-12-2009, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

Arrow

Originally Posted by gnx7
I sent him $2K for a built T56 with Viper output shaft and the front dshaft yoke. Haven't heard from him in a week. He was supposed to send it out over a week and a half ago. No returned emails or phone calls. If I don't hear from him by the end of this week I'm calling the police to get him for mail fraud which is a federal offense.

The few times we spoke on the phone you sounded like a stand up guy. WTF happened man?

Todd Hollingsworth aka getusum are you reading this? call me.
Mark,

I am sorry for all of this confusion...Your transmission was shipped out UPS ground 3 weeks ago...Since that time, I have not had accesss to LS1 tech for about 2 weeks or so...If you have tried to call me, I generally don't answer #'s that I don't reconize..Sorry on that end..
Now, I get a e-mail from another member here on this forum that he has not received some of his parts that I shipped at the same time as yours....Long story short, I track down his products as well as your transmission sitting at my local hub center...When I get to the Hub to inspect the packages, one of them is fine, the other has a whole busted through the side and has cracked through the bottom...Guess who's it was?...Unfortunatley these sort of things happen...Don't be alarmed, it was only the plastic tub that was damaged..Looks like something might have bumped against it...
I have not been able to contact you or the other member since I, like many others, keep all of the members info on pms....I will be giving you a call this evening to let you know what is going on....Either South Eastern Freight or the company I work for will be shipping this to you,,,
The tranny is at my office and will be shipped out first thing, and you should have it this weekend....

Again, sorry for any inconveinance this might have cost you. I will make it right....

Todd Hollingsworth
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks for the reassurance; however better communication would've avoided all this BS in the first place Todd.

I'll post up an update when the T56 arrives. I always build an enclosed crate around parts like this especially when they are $2K. Plastic tubs don't guarantee safe delivery.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:22 AM
On The Tree

I have to agree here Todd. This is a very poor, poor job on your part of not even trying to contact the buyer. I've been buying and selling off here for along time and members like you I don't understand. You get your money and then don't even worry about the buyer. After this transaction I would recommend you don't do any more buisness on this website if this is the kind of ethics you keep. It's not right to put people through that kind of stress.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Junkie

I got a phone call on Wednesday 12/16 from Todd saying it will be shipped Friday. Hopefully he will provide a tracking number as requested initially with the 1st attempt which he never did. He said the box was returned and sat at the terminal for 3 weeks until somebody called him saying it was there. Had I of had a tracking number I could've easily figured that one out since nothing arrived and I never knew it even shipped out to begin with! Now is attempt #2.

gnx7@hotmail.com is my email Todd for the tracking# or call me.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hes a standup guy. He bought some stuff from me with no issues at all. Sorry for your troubles and hope this gets resolved quick for both of yall.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Banned

This is why I always send the tracking number to the customer as soon as I have it. If there is an issue, they see the same thing I do as it moves through the system. UPS definately has issues from time to time but thats the sellers responsibility to stay on top of it until the part arrives. Good luck on getting your unit...... hope it all works out.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

update- parts were to be shipped Friday Dec. 18th. Well after a phone conversation with him that same week saying they will be..... thereafter the following week I launched 4 emails requesting a tracking#... I have no T56 nor a tracking number still. I'm resorting to posting up here to pressure Todd to do something right.

Hopefully 2010 you will be more responsible Todd with people buying parts from you. This transmission better be everything you promised.... because what you've promised so far you have come up way short on.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

did you ever get your parts?
Old 01-04-2010, 01:13 PM
TECH Junkie

nope.....no parts! He hasn't returned the past 2 emails or 2 phone calls I've sent either.

This week I am contacting the local DA and then the authorities in his area. I've played games long enuf Todd. You are a piece of work dude.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:44 AM
9 Second Club

I sent you a pm
Old 01-06-2010, 04:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Spoke with Todd last night. Supposedly shipped today via UPS. Provided a tracking number. Will update this thread as soon as I receive the parts.

He cited "personal issues" as a reason for this whole debacle. Hopefully in 2010 he makes some changes for the better. This is already a step in the right direction. Now if FedEx could only find my $2500 custom turbo headers and Tial 60mm WG that they lost.... and I didn't insure 1st package that I've EVER had lost in 15 years! I always used UPS.... and this was my 1st time going with FedEx.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Update:
I get a call finally 1/5/2010 from Todd. He says it is boxed up and will ship out 1/6/2010 in the am with UPS.

I call him 1/7/2010 wondering why there is no update with UPS aside from "Shipped/Billed On: 01/05/2010"

He says.... "oh I meant to say it will ships out on Thursday am 1/07/2010 and UPS still needs to update it I guess."

Well now it is Saturday 1/09/2010 and there is no update with UPS aside from a shipping label has been created and paid for.

Todd. I have a UPS account myself and I know that you can create a shipment and a tracking# is generated.... but until you ship it.... there will be no more updates. Bottom line.... you are sooooo full of **** your eyes better be brown if they aren't already.

The saga continues....
Old 01-12-2010, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Default Update

Sorry to hear about your dilemna....I just sold some shaft rockers to him. Easy transaction...quick pay...no problems....seemed like a great guy?
Old 01-12-2010, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

Default 8outs

BTW.....Todd's name here was "8outs"...I just left good feedback for him since my transaction was positive...hope you and Todd can get this resolved...
Old 01-12-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Tuesday and no transmission nor phone call/update from Todd. I called UPS as there is no update once again on their website aside from "EXCEPTION."

Supposedly it shipped today and arrives 1/19/10. A day after my birthday.
Hopefully there will be no further surprises!

Todd.... you should be banned from the classifieds section of this website.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

I hope his dog don't die next, it'll be 2011 before you see this thing. Maybe the UPS man got ran over by a raindeer coming back from Todds house Christmas Eve. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Todd Hollingsworth? Where is my built T56? watch out for getusum in AR!!!! shady