Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Buyers BEWARE of XXPredatorXX...KS

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Buyers BEWARE of XXPredatorXX...KS

Well check this out guys.. I purchase a Ls6 intake from xxpredatorxx and he was only accepting cashiers check or money order. Well we agreed on 225 plus ls1 intake. So I shipped him the money with a signature return reciept. He signed it in front of the mailman and recieved my envolope with the postal money order (which I still have with his signature). I shipped the intake out seperately and didn't do the same so I wait about a week and pm the guy. NO response. I pm him daily and NO response. So then I email him and guess what guys NO response. The guy has not even logged on since 8/09. So I said fu$k it im driving to Kansas. So I drive over there expecting the worse. I finally got to his house after the 11 hour drive. I saw it and my mouth dropped. His house was completely EMPTY. No one was inside and everything was gone. So I asked a couple of neighbors to see if they had seen the owner of the house. They said "oh the guy with the loud pipes, yeah he got divorce and sold his house and left not too far from here. He actually lives in a little neighborhood with his mom." Once I heard that I knew he screwed a lot of people on tech. He took peoples merchandise, took there money and moved. I think this is mailing fraud?? I got the pm's he wrote and the card he signed that came from the us post office. How can I take legal action? or does anybody know where I can find him? I dont want to beat his *** just want my ****. But anyways beware of this guy. I dont think he will ever log on again or maybe just got another user account most likely. Joshua Bauer 5400 Eisenhower Ave. Great Bend, Kansas. BEWARE BEWARE Shady...
Old 02-11-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the fact that you drove to his house. I've done the same thing before. If more of us did that, less people would be getting screwed. Unfortunately, he'll get away with it. You should just find him and beat his ***......
Old 02-11-2010, 12:09 PM
TECH Regular

United States Postal Inspection Service

Mail Fraud

U.S. Postal Inspectors investigate any crime in which the U.S. Mail is used to further a scheme--whether it originated in the mail, by telephone, or on the Internet. The use of the U.S. Mail is what makes it mail fraud.

If evidence of a postal violation exists, Postal Inspectors may seek prosecutive or administrative action against the violator. However, if money is lost through a fraudulent scheme conducted via the mail, Postal Inspectors lack the authority to ensure you receive a refund and can't require that products, services, or advertisements--on the Internet or elsewhere--be altered.

Postal Inspectors base investigations of mail fraud on the number, pattern, and substance of complaints received from the public. The Postal Inspection Service will carefully review the information you provide. We may share the information with other agencies when there is a possible violation within their jurisdiction.

If you feel you've been victimized in a fraud scheme that involves the U.S. Mail, submit a Mail Fraud Complaint Form to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.
Use this information and go here....
United States Postal Inspection Service- Mail Fraud Complaint Form
Old 02-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Martin HD-28
I love the fact that you drove to his house. I've done the same thing before. If more of us did that, less people would be getting screwed. Unfortunately, he'll get away with it. You should just find him and beat his ***......
I will haha
Thanks man. I knew it was some kind of crime. Hell yeah!!!