Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Scammed out of a grand by ARCHERANDSONS-Steven Archer-RESOLVED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by archerandsons
so obviously i been missing all this since i have been trying to keep 4.0gpa... i was expecting to have trans here by now? i told him send it back and get ur money. if i dont have part i dont hand out money.... talk to him tonight and told him again! send the stuff ill give u ur money back. simple, i think so....

this is first problem i have had on here and hopefully the last. which has never happened. if he is not willing to send stuff back then there is nothing i can do....
p.s.-offered him $200 though paypal tonite.... rest when i get stuff.
told him he is welcome to come here if he would like to have me hand him cash money....

even though this was a done deal in DEC and he told me 2 months after the fact that he didnt want it anymore told him i will still take it back. sent him pictures of stuff and trans before a deal was ever made. not like it was some unknown trans showing up at door step. all info was presented ahead of time.

thats all i got to say...
A 4.0 GPA, and you write like that...?
Old 03-13-2010, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so obviously i been missing all this since i have been trying to keep 4.0gpa... i was expecting to have trans here by now? i told him send it back and get ur money. if i dont have part i dont hand out money.... talk to him tonight and told him again! send the stuff ill give u ur money back. simple, i think so....

this is first problem i have had on here and hopefully the last. which has never happened. if he is not willing to send stuff back then there is nothing i can do....
p.s.-offered him $200 though paypal tonite.... rest when i get stuff.
told him he is welcome to come here if he would like to have me hand him cash money....

even though this was a done deal in DEC and he told me 2 months after the fact that he didnt want it anymore told him i will still take it back. sent him pictures of stuff and trans before a deal was ever made. not like it was some unknown trans showing up at door step. all info was presented ahead of time.

So are you now openly admitting that you lied about it being a performabuilt?
Old 03-13-2010, 05:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, you lied about what the trans was... And now want him to ship it back, probably on his dime, and give you the product first... AFTER you lied...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Fool me once....
Old 03-13-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

i know who this guy is. go street racing with his buddies. never heard of him doing ppl wrong.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

resolved

Last edited by archerandsons; 04-22-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SSIRBY
i know who this guy is. go street racing with his buddies. never heard of him doing ppl wrong.
thaxs man. i dont think i have meet u. car looks fimilar though. think i seen pics of it on t/a?
Old 03-14-2010, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default resolution in progress..

We have talked, and I have recieved 20% of my money back, but I have to pay quite a bit for shipping, that I'll never get back. At this point, I'm just glad to get my original money back, but we will see. I hope this time it does work out, but we will see when he gets the trans back.

When I get the other 80% of my money, I'll post that the issue has been solved.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

so obviously i been missing all this since i have been trying to keep 4.0gpa...
... sent him pictures of stuff and trans before a deal was ever made. not like it was some unknown trans showing up at door step. all info was presented ahead of time.

You never sent pics. When you say stuff like this, is why I have a hard time trusting you will send the other 80% of my money. We'll see...
Old 03-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

well at least he is stepping up to the plate, i think he should refund your shipping cost back, i myself sold a programmer that didnt work when arrived, i thought something was fishy, but i told the guy to send it back and i will refund his money and shipping but not until i had it in my hands, yes he was leary about it, but i stand behind my word, and he got all his money back through paypal and i ate the fees also
Old 03-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TA_BUD
well at least he is stepping up to the plate, i think he should refund your shipping cost back, i myself sold a programmer that didnt work when arrived, i thought something was fishy, but i told the guy to send it back and i will refund his money and shipping but not until i had it in my hands, yes he was leary about it, but i stand behind my word, and he got all his money back through paypal and i ate the fees also
I wish I could get my money back.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

resolved

Last edited by archerandsons; 04-22-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got the check today. Thanks Steven. Glad we got it worked out
Old 04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

glad to hear finally
Old 04-18-2010, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

p.s.-offered him $200 though paypal tonite .... rest when i get stuff.

4.0 Gpa? Did you pass third grade spelling? Or did they spell "tonight" as tonite in your school? I always chuckle at threads where people talk about how smart they are yet they don't even use correct grammar. I feel like .........I was......reading......something that.......a kid.....would write..........in her .......diary.

Dear Diary.......today.........some guy.........caught me.........when I tried to........scam him........
Old 05-29-2010, 10:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jmagliola
4.0 Gpa? Did you pass third grade spelling? Or did they spell "tonight" as tonite in your school? I always chuckle at threads where people talk about how smart they are yet they don't even use correct grammar. I feel like .........I was......reading......something that.......a kid.....would write..........in her .......diary.

Dear Diary.......today.........some guy.........caught me.........when I tried to........scam him........
You have to much time on your hand
Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Where our street cars are faster than your racecars..Mississippi

Originally Posted by SSIRBY
Well then you obviously have not asked anybody around the steven archer is a lying thieving snitch

Quick Reply: Scammed out of a grand by ARCHERANDSONS-Steven Archer-RESOLVED!