Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of scam - ProSkeetPimp

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that guy is a winner. stirred the pot in tallahassee for a little and would talk crap about races he lost and annoyed a lot of people. then went to work for xtreme motorsports for a while which is a poor excuse for a shop in blountstown, fl responsible for this little incident.

sorry that happened, hope you get your money, but after meeting him in person i doubt you will
Old 03-24-2010, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tally TransAm
that guy is a winner. stirred the pot in tallahassee for a little and would talk crap about races he lost and annoyed a lot of people. then went to work for xtreme motorsports for a while which is a poor excuse for a shop in blountstown, fl responsible for this little incident.

sorry that happened, hope you get your money, but after meeting him in person i doubt you will
Thanks for the info. I have filed consumer complaints to both attorney generals in PA and FL so hopefully that will help out a little. I love how he doesn't answer his phone. It really shows the real man that he is.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

So, another interesting development - I recieved an e-mail from the sellers brother saying this:

Kyle,

My brother has taken off somewhere and my father and I have been unable to get ahold of him to resolve this situation. However, the engine is ready to go. So, because he's not hear to resolve this situation my father and are going to because my account is on the line. My dad knows what parts and engines are worth and is not willing to sell it at the price my brother stated to you, he said its way to low. However, if you would agree to another $600 he will ship the engine to you. Since my brother has screwed this deal up and I would understand if you were apprehensive about sending more money before you got the engine, my father and I will send it out to you and after you receive the engine you could then send the remaining $600. I apologize for the mess this turned out to be. Not sure what is going with my brother right now, none of us can get ahold of him, but this needs to be resolved asap. If you would agree to this let me know via email, I'll be in school all day today, and my dad will get the engine shipped out asap. William is no longer dealing with this, just my dad and I are now. I'm sorry again for all of this, it's neither my fault or my fathers, we just got stuck in the middle of it, but we are going to resolve it.

Sean

And here is what I replied:

Sean,

Sorry, I can't do that. I need the $1475.00 as I have already made a deal for another engine and I need the money by tomorrow night, either from you or from Paypal.

-Kyle

I kinda laughed a little when he asked for an additional $600. I mean really, does he think I am retarded? I know the engine was worth more than what he was originally selling it for ($1000) but once the deal is made, you shouldn't go back and try to raise the price.

Also, I recieved good news when I called Paypal the other night - no matter what even if the seller doesn't have the money in his account, I will still get my FULL REFUND! His account will have a negative balance and they may take him to court over it.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Addict

Wow I can't believe they actually though you would send another $600. Good to here paypal is helping you out though
Old 03-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tally TransAm

Is this guy you are talking about Jordan?

Between him and Chris it's hard to keep up with their lies.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbum
Is this guy you are talking about Jordan?

Between him and Chris it's hard to keep up with their lies.
no this guy is named Will.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:13 AM
On The Tree

I FINALLY got a refund through Paypal from the seller's brother. This still pisses me off though because it won't clear until Wednesday which will further extend the time I am without a car.

Quick Reply: Beware of scam - ProSkeetPimp