Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of user name ls1-chick

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Beware of user name ls1-chick

i hate sellers that when you are interested in buying something from them they respond to you that same day or at least the day after, but once you send them money you dont hear from them anymore. no "i got your payment and mailed the part today here is the tracking number" or no "sorry ive been busy with work or family issues, but i got your payment etc.". i bought a steering knuckle from this guy or chick and got responses often while i was considering it and even when i asked for pics. but when i sent the payment didnt hear from the person for three days then comes back and says sorry ive been away on an emergency ill ship the part this afternoon; ok i can relate to that no issues there, i just simply said thnx for the update im sorry about your problems and can i get a tracking number or something to that effect. not another word from the person for almost 2 weeks. when i ship a part i send a tracking number so that any responsibility is out of my hands as far as shipping goes, the buyer can keep track of that. but when i am left in the dark about where my money is for almost two weeks, i get a lil pissed. especially when they didnt tell me hey i shipped it, should be there by such day, nothing.. so finally the part shows up thursday afternoon after sending an email to both the one the person sent the pics from and also the email for his paypal and several pm's on here.

All i have to say is that this person is a horrible seller but if you like giving somebody your money and you dont know where it is or what is being done with it till one day, tada you have your part, well more power to you.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default destroked372@hotmail.com Scott Robinson

I see I am not the only one who is having problems

I posted a wanted ad for a rear end. I get a pm from "ls1-chick" saying they have one. After a couple days I decide to buy it because no on else really had one and I needed it fast. On 6/22/10 I sent payment. Just like you, I always received fast responses before the money was sent. The last time I heard from them was 6/28. It is 7/11 and I still don't have the rear end.

Supposedly it was shipped out the same week I sent payment, but I have no tracking # or company name. I would think it would have arrived by now if it was shipped out. I have sent a couple more pm's and even filed a paypal dispute, but haven't heard back. It says they haven't been online since 7/1.

I did some research and I guess others have had problems with the paypal email destroked372@hotmail.com I wish I would have searched before I sent a money

What is the email address they used to send you pics?
Old 07-14-2010, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey man sorry to hear about your problem. he is nothing but a cheat and liar. you're not the only one, he scammed a guy for a t56 for 1900 bucks, he sent me a pm wanting to know his address but he shipped from a ups store and thats all it gives. the email where he sent pics from is (1320motorworks@gmail.com) . hope this helps.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Teching In

Update for my situation. I had filed a Paypal claim and it was decided in my favor since the seller did not respond at all. Luckily Paypal was able to get all my money back. I still haven't received any contact from the seller. They even signed on the 12th & 13th.

I hope other people will search their username, paypal address, and real name before buying anything. If I did it would have saved me a whole lot of trouble.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

yeah, this guy is obviously a douche, i bought a ls1 spindle and he sends me a bent spindle. Paypal doesnt do a damn thing, time to contact card company to get funds back.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh wow no kidding, i bought a spindle also on the passenger side and thank god it wasnt bent, it was actually a really good piece, bearings are good and everything, just that the mother f-er never told me he sent it the part or nothing, just poof one day almost two weeks after i sent payment it shows up at my house. update for another guy that got screwed from this ls1-chick, he pm'd me a couple days ago and paypal got his money back like 1900 dollars, not gunna say any names, if they wanna chime in then by all means. i hope this pos gets kicked out of here and paypal for good and somebody can find this guys address and give him a good ol fashioned beat down for trying to burn ppl from their money. thats one thing you dont do in this country in this period of time is mess with ppl's money

Quick Reply: Beware of user name ls1-chick