Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004 | 08:50 AM
yun
On The Tree

juicinss you are lying i went to steve98z s house when he recived this item me and him were going to put it on and ride around town but anyway that lid you sent him is a piece of **** you knew before you sent that lid you tried to patch it up you should have never sold that lid to anyone if you would have sold that lid to me you would of refunded my money or i would have made a trip to your part of town so deal with what you have done and take responsibility or the other way will not be so nice.

oh yeah cute picture that is not even the same lid because it does not have all the cuts around the neck of it.
Old 01-22-2004 | 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Steve98Z
Here is the PM I sent Juicin SS when the lid came in and no I didn't know about the damge before I bought it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve98Z
I recieved the lid and filter today and the lid is not anywhere near new. I think you know the lid is cut in about eight places around the top and is patched up with silicon. When you put the MAF in there is a gap where raw air can get in. I want my money back on the deal since this is not at all what you described at all.....

Here was his response:

Steve,
Maybe you should know a little about what you are buying. The lid came from QMP with slots cut around the neck to allow it to tighten with the use of a 4 inch hose clamp. Your MAF doesn't just press in there.
I noticed a crack in the glue and sealed it with maybe a 1/2 inch of silcone and thought nothing of it. You got what you paid for.....

JuicinSS, you are full of ****, you admitted you patched it in your PM I have a copy of it ,see above, remember now? Put the $80 back in my paypal account and I will send your **** back, if not I will go another route with you...............
JuicinSS, it appears that you are a lying ***. What do you have to say for yourself? Did you or did you not put silicone on the damn lid? I hope they ban your *** to make an example out of you
Old 01-22-2004 | 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

on a side note.. i to have a LS1Motorsports/QMP lid and it has the saw cuts in it, and it was new.
the seperation of the glue is an Easy fix, not that you need to fix it since it was suposta be like new. If you do end up getting stuck with it it can be fixed with ease and in about 15 min because that all it takes for the glue to dry. The LS1Motorsports/QMP lid isnt the best fitting either. Good Luck man
Old 01-22-2004 | 04:10 PM
LSX Mechanic

That lid is JUNK, plain and simple. I wouldn't sell that thing to somebody I didn't like....
Old 01-22-2004 | 05:44 PM
Launching!

man, and i was getting ready to buy that TH-400 from him..what do you guys think?
Old 01-22-2004 | 05:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by monkeyboy
man, and i was getting ready to buy that TH-400 from him..what do you guys think?
Just make sure you get a written warranty indicating the Bell Housing won't have a small crack in it that was repaired with silicon
Old 01-22-2004 | 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHAHA. If a plastic lid is too much trouble to describe, how the hell could he dercribe something with thousands of parts?
Old 01-22-2004 | 06:36 PM
Launching!

wow, i guess i better hold of till this is resolved. good luck to both parties invovled.
Old 01-22-2004 | 08:50 PM
TECH Regular

Default lid

JuicinSS is still refusing to refund my money, won't even consider it, as far as I am concerned he is a scam artist and should be banned from here.....
Old 01-22-2004 | 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Not good!
Old 01-22-2004 | 09:32 PM
LSX Mechanic

wow, i guess i better hold of till this is resolved. good luck to both parties invovled.
Doesn't look like Juicin is willing to work with Steve over an 80 dollar lid. Make your own conclusions....
Old 01-22-2004 | 09:34 PM
LSX Mechanic

Guy's, I have no control over locking accounts, however I CAN police what is posted/sold in the classified forums. I'll see to it that bad sellers don't sell another thing if they wish to leave their issues unresolved....

Steve, check your PM's...

josh
Old 01-23-2004 | 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wouldnt it be easier just to give the guy a few clams back and keep your reputation? You are an idiot if you would lose a transmission deal over some stupid molded plastic.
Old 01-24-2004 | 07:38 PM
Teching In

I'm Jonathan thats works at QMP/LS1 Motorsports.

monkeyboy I would still buy that TH-400 and Converter, It is new never installed. I know because I was going to help him do the change over. It is a really good deal!!

Juicinss called me today, (a few mins ago) and told me about this. (about the lid) He had a 85mm mass air on his car so it had a rubber hose that fit over the lid, so he would not have known that it would do that on this guys car. I explained that to him and he said he would have never sold it like that then. So I told him that I will make a post and say this.

Steve98Z, Send the lid back to me at Quarter Mile Performance (the address is on the website) or call me Monday 812-256-6400 ask for Jonathan. His lid is still under warranty so I'll replace it with a new lid and send it to you. (After I get yours)

I hope you all do not hold this against juicinss, he really is a good guy, and would not try to stiff somebody by not sending a part or sending a knowingly bad part.

Jonathan
Old 01-24-2004 | 11:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jboss99ta
I hope you all do not hold this against juicinss, he really is a good guy, and would not try to stiff somebody by not sending a part or sending a knowingly bad part.

Jonathan

sounds like "juicinss" already tried to stiff this guy... instead of him (Jucin) coming on and trying to make peace... someone else had to come on to do so for him...

And based on the Emails that were posted... didn't sound like "JucinSS" was planning on doing anything about the situation until suddenly someone was thinking about not buying his high dollar item because of this...

Glad the person that got screwed by Juicin is going to have things made right by someone else... but that doesn't clear Jucin of what's gone on.... I know I'd never buy anything from him because of this....
Old 01-25-2004 | 01:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tux2112
sounds like "juicinss" already tried to stiff this guy... instead of him (Jucin) coming on and trying to make peace... someone else had to come on to do so for him...

And based on the Emails that were posted... didn't sound like "JucinSS" was planning on doing anything about the situation until suddenly someone was thinking about not buying his high dollar item because of this...

Glad the person that got screwed by Juicin is going to have things made right by someone else... but that doesn't clear Jucin of what's gone on.... I know I'd never buy anything from him because of this....
Well this is the bad thing about the internet, you really never know the person you are dealing with (and Juicinss really is a good guy). And he came to me to ask if what happen to this lid could happen. I said it could and that his lid is still under warranty. I told him that we would warranty it even though he had sold it. (because I know he would not have done this knowingly)

This has nothing to do with the guy that was going to buy the TH-400, he said that if he doesn't sell it he is going to install it (he needs to install it, not the best driver haha just j/k) I was just tellin the guy that it is a real good deal (no reason to miss a real good deal over a misunderstanding), that way he would not just be going off of juicinss on that.
Old 01-25-2004 | 01:32 AM
LSX Mechanic

If Jizzin was a "good" guy, he would have taken care of Steve no quesitons asked. Instead he's rather risk/ruin his seller reputation on this board over 80 bucks

I can guarantee that his refusing to do ANYTHING to make it right for Steve has probably damaged the probability of him selling anything on this board again. The internet world is sensitive, doesn't take much.....JMO

Josh
Old 01-25-2004 | 01:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Damian
The internet world is sensitive, doesn't take much.....JMO

Josh
Looking more and more like fact rather than opinion(speaking about recent threads)
Old 01-25-2004 | 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Can't we just let it go? The problem can easily be taken care of by simply sending the lid back to us for a FREE replacement. No point in beating a dead horse.
Juicin has been a customer of ours for a long time now. I have never known of him to try and take advatage of anyone, in fact, quite the contrary. He has helped numerous local guys with their cars for free, and actually volunteered in nearly every instance!
This was a big misunderstanding. Our lids have slits cut around the edge. His lid had a slightly smaller neck opening to be used with the 85mm MAF and bellow only. He was never told this by us, so he couldn't understand why it wouldn't work.

Send it back, we'll send you another one. We'll even cover the shipping on the new lid. Okay?
Old 01-25-2004 | 09:03 AM
Staging Lane

All of this **** is exactly why I didn,t come on here, and the fact that anything I said was a waste of typing. Steve had already started this thread trashing my reputation before Even speaking to me. After getting in contact with him he started cursing and threatening so after that all bets are off . I am not going to listen to it or be responsive to it. As far as asking johnathan or rob to post on here, didn't happen. After I mentioned what was going on they made the posts on there own. That did not clear the air because people who don't have anything to do with the situation or have no proof either way are continuing to chime in with there 2 cents, or more like 1/2 cent. Prime examples are Damian, tux2112, and glitch77, but hey its your freedom to post all the stupid **** you want on here. Anyway I post a pic on here which it would only let me upload one pic so I uploaded the clearest one that you could still see the mouth was not split wide open but it didn't help. I'll try this pic and as far as steves buddy or whoever saying that was not even the same lid is a ******* idiot. All QMP lids come with thoses slots around the neck and even repeated by KH Shapiro but was just glanced over by everyone else.
Attached Thumbnails JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed-one.jpg  

Quick Reply: JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed