Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Tom Volkos a.k.a. Camn Hawk. Where's my T Stat?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 02:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

SS Girl are you waiting on a part from him?
Old 02-05-2004, 04:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no pro stock, she said she was waiting on a money order from him to buy something but he never sent it and she hasnt been screwed out of money.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John

There are 2 other people who have posted within this thread stating that they are waiting for parts. Luckily SS Girl waited on shipping the parts, or else she'd probably be up creek like me
Old 02-05-2004, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

<still waiting, he said they shipped last monday. Chicgao ----> detroit= 13 days????
Old 02-05-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
no, i had to wait and still haven't sold the part he was supposed to buy....

i was just saying that yes i haven't lost any money but it isn't fair for him to have different treatment... just my honest opinion....

he is just going to keep on doing this stuff because he has had plenty of time to make it right and he hasn't.... he has been contacted by these people plenty of times....
Old 02-05-2004, 11:59 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

ok guys sorry i havent had any time so be oin here lately...

ta12sec....i pm you
matt4ws6.....the tstat will be shipped this weekend....
ssgirl...i dont owe you anything....and i show you the copy of the money order recieipt...
Old 02-06-2004, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
ok guys sorry i havent had any time so be oin here lately...

ta12sec....i pm you
matt4ws6.....the tstat will be shipped this weekend....
ssgirl...i dont owe you anything....and i show you the copy of the money order recieipt...
um you did not show me anything, you just told me you would cancel it after you said you had mailed it, and i never even received it (even though it would have been cancelled)

you lie

and you are right, you owe me nothing, but you do owe others.....
Old 02-06-2004, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by SS GIRL
um you did not show me anything, you just told me you would cancel it after you said you had mailed it, and i never even received it (even though it would have been cancelled)

you lie

and you are right, you owe me nothing, but you do owe others.....
WHY would i lie to you, ITS NOT LIKE YOU WERE GONNA SHIP THE BATTERY WITHOUT PAYMENT.....so you make no sense....i got a money order for your battery made, thats what i said in my post above.....but then i cancelled it cuz you said you didnt recieve it....

the people that i owe the stuff to, will be getting everything that i owe them, its all getting settled this weekend.....

tom
Old 02-10-2004, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
the people that i owe the stuff to, will be getting everything that i owe them, its all getting settled this weekend.....

tom

Weekend has came, and left. Still no word... I'm glad this board is strict about these kinds of things
Old 02-10-2004, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Matt4WS6
Weekend has came, and left. Still no word... I'm glad this board is strict about these kinds of things
well most people are taken care of properly, but remember he is a friend
Old 02-11-2004, 01:16 AM

matt...you have a pm, im tryin to solve the mess that i have started
Old 02-11-2004, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok, I'm replying in both threads... This REALLY aggitates me. This guy has done this NUMEROUS TIMES! And there's nothing being done about it from Admins?? Come on this guy should not be allowed to sell anything on this board again.

After over a month of me waiting he now informs me that he's sending my money order back. B.S.! That's not how buisness is done. If I took payment from one of my customers, and then OVER a month later told them. You know what, I'm sorry. I can't give you your product. The check is in the mail. Yeah that would go over GREAT!

I don't want to hear about how much you work either. I work over 80 hours a week, and still fulfill my obligations.

God only knows how long now I will have to wait to recieve my money order. I'll probably get 5 or so PM's stating "I'll send it tomorrow."

1 case, I can understand. How many is this? Admins, Mods, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
Old 02-12-2004, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just got my MO back from him this past Monday after PMing the guy daily to give me my money back for almost three months! He claimed that he was not able to send me the part I had sent him the money for and I said fine send the money back...he kept saying he would and finally after almost 3 MONTHS I finally got it cause I threatened to go to the Police....

what is real funny is that he PMed last Friday asking me if I had gotten the MO and I said no.....then i said I am going to the Police this Monday and all of a sudden he has a tracking number....the tracking number showed the MO to have gone out the Friday morning he PMed me asking if I had received it yet....BUSTED!!!!! he was lying and riding this along hoping I would let it be or whatever the **** he thought I was gonna do...SCAMMER

this guy is chicken **** DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! MODS PLEASE DO SOMETHING!
Old 02-12-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
SCAMMER

this guy is chicken **** DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
Old 02-12-2004, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok, really.. What the hell is it going to take for an Administrator to take action on this one? I don't give a rat's *** who the guy is friends with. The way he does buisness is just wrong. I've been rather reserved on how I feel about this topic up until now. WTF???
Old 02-12-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Addict

See, I have to chime in on this one.

Who is he out to rip off....ANSWER NO ONE
Who has he ripped off....ANSWER NO ONE
Who has a right to be mad.... ANSWER People who have had to wait.
I understand and totally agree thta some should be mad. But people have extenuating circumstances and the bottom line is that he was never out to screw people. If he was, he wouldnt be sending the Cashiers checks or MO that were sent to him, right back to the person unused after all this time.

What kind of action do you want, banishment? He didnt rip anyone off. He was late and was wrong. All of this happened from a situation he put himself in and he is trying to take care of it all in the next few days and will be careful of what and how he sells from now on not to have a mess.

DONT FORGET THAT HE IS TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM HE STARTED
Old 02-12-2004, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by minty
Who is he out to rip off....ANSWER NO ONE
Who has he ripped off....ANSWER NO ONE
Who has a right to be mad.... ANSWER People who have had to wait.
he ripped off the people who BOUGHT parts from him.... they didn't get what they paid for did they?? um... no they didn't! instead the had to wait and wait and probably could have bought the part the wanted in the FIRST place brand new over and over with the time he wasted! yes he is making it right, does that mean he can keep doing it to others! yea sure why not.... if you don't think its wrong.... then you need to stop and think.... i sat here and waited on this guy to send a money order he lied about when like 5 other people wanted to pay more than one i sold it to him for.... i lost time and MONEY! so tell me again, you think its right?
Old 02-12-2004, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey Minty send me a MO for $70 bucks and I'll take 3 months to send it back after telling you daily that it has been sent and you tell me how you feel....

the ONLY reason i got my money back was because i threatened to report him to the cops...

he is a scammer and/or a bad business man....either way he doesn't belong here....quit smoke screening his bullshit with your wacked out logic
Old 02-12-2004, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SS GIRL
he ripped off the people who BOUGHT parts from him.... they didn't get what they paid for did they?? um... no they didn't! instead the had to wait and wait and probably could have bought the part the wanted in the FIRST place brand new over and over with the time he wasted! yes he is making it right, does that mean he can keep doing it to others! yea sure why not.... if you don't think its wrong.... then you need to stop and think.... i sat here and waited on this guy to send a money order he lied about when like 5 other people wanted to pay more than one i sold it to him for.... i lost time and MONEY! so tell me again, you think its right?

You know, I understand some of your points. But he wasted their time with the wait. He didnt rip them off. DId he use their money and not send it back? NO. He made them wait 5 months which is WRONG and I know that. But he didnt steal their money is what Im saying and he had no intention of doing so, hence the not cashing the MO is those 5 months. Im not trying to defend the actions, Im trying to point out that he is trying to make it right at least.
Dont forget that there are people on the boards that intend to screw people over and people who lose big money. All I am saying is that this wasnt teh case here. There was no intent to rip people off.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
hey Minty send me a MO for $70 bucks and I'll take 3 months to send it back after telling you daily that it has been sent and you tell me how you feel....

the ONLY reason i got my money back was because i threatened to report him to the cops...

he is a scammer and/or a bad business man....either way he doesn't belong here....quit smoke screening his bullshit with your wacked out logic
I understand what you're saying. Believe me, with or without your threatening you would've have gotten the money back. He is not a scammer, it was bad business in these cases I agree. He did some things wrong and he admitted it, its just too bad that it took so long for everyone to get it straightened out, but like I said in the other post, there was NO INTENT TO STEAL OR CHEAT OR RIP OFF.

Quick Reply: Tom Volkos a.k.a. Camn Hawk. Where's my T Stat?