Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Tom Volkos a.k.a. Camn Hawk. Where's my T Stat?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

phat.... was it your original money order??
Old 02-12-2004, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by minty
I understand what you're saying. Believe me, with or without your threatening you would've have gotten the money back. He is not a scammer, it was bad business in these cases I agree. He did some things wrong and he admitted it, its just too bad that it took so long for everyone to get it straightened out, but like I said in the other post, there was NO INTENT TO STEAL OR CHEAT OR RIP OFF.
I'll believe it's straightened out when the MO is in my hand. He entered into a written agreement to sell me said parts.

I waited OVER 3 weeks to email him. I finally asked "Where's my T Stat?" the reply I recieved was "It's still in the car." What kind of $hit is that? I understand people get preoccupied. It happens to me daily. But 3 weeks, and he can't even take it out of the car. So then I reply asking why it's taking so long. I get a very abrupt PM stating "if you want I'll just sent the MO back". Then I get another stating "the part will ship this weekend." I waited... waited... waited.. Then PM'd him about it. 3 days later I get a response "I'll send your money order back." The whole process took WELL over a month. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Like I'm supposed to believe this guy That's bad buisness. I don't think he should be banned from posting. But he damned sure should be banned from selling stuff. It seems that everything he has posted for sale in the past 6 months he has backed out of. If this were Ebay, he would be listed as a deadbeat seller, and be banned from selling stuff.

I didn't lend him the money for over a month. I paid for a part. That of which I will NEVER recieve. Yeah I'll get my money back. And now I have to find another one to purchase, and wait for that to arrive. This is a bunch of bullshit plain and simple.

1 time I can understand COMPLETELY. Stuff happens. That's just how things go. But the more I post, and the more I read. This guy has done this NUMEROUS times. How many times does it take?????
Old 02-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Matt4WS6
1 time I can understand COMPLETELY. Stuff happens. That's just how things go. But the more I post, and the more I read. This guy has done this NUMEROUS times. How many times does it take?????

WERD
He is obviously a friend of PSJ
Anyone else would have been banned by now...
Old 02-13-2004, 01:06 AM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

matt your money order is getting shipped tomorrow...and ill have you a tracking number......BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME...SELLING STUFF ON HERE FOR A LONG TIME WITH NO PROBLEMS....IT JUST HAPPENED THAT I AGREED TO SELL A LOT OF THINGS AT ONCE ...AND I FELL BEHIND....
Old 02-13-2004, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CAMN HAWK
matt your money order is getting shipped tomorrow...and ill have you a tracking number......BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME...SELLING STUFF ON HERE FOR A LONG TIME WITH NO PROBLEMS....IT JUST HAPPENED THAT I AGREED TO SELL A LOT OF THINGS AT ONCE ...AND I FELL BEHIND....
thought it was going to be resolved last weekend?
Old 02-13-2004, 08:57 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Friend of PSJ or not, please take care of these transactions immediately or I'll personally ban you from our classifieds forums. I do not think you intended to scam people, but you are showing extreme procrastination, which makes you a bad seller/buyer. You have until Monday to get these issues resolved.

Tony
Old 02-13-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SS GIRL
phat.... was it your original money order??
nope, BUT I did tell him to send me one in my name cause I didnt want any issues trying to get my moneyback for an MO I got in his name...

anyhow, I doubt I woulda gotten it back, I am sure he had cashed it in by now...I did get my money back so my issue is resolved but still his procrastination when doing business is unacceptable!

I would hope he wasn't trying to rip me off for a measly 70 bucks...BUT the pos wasn't responding to some PM's and after 3 months what do you think I was lead to believe? His problems aren't my problems and it took him a month to finally PM me to tell me sorry man the part I sold you is not gonan be able to be shipped to you....wtf?! I don't call up a sponsor here and have to wait months to get my part cause the shop owners wife is on the rag and is kicking his *** at the moment so he is too busy to ship my part out lol...that is HIS PROBLEM...all i care about is that you got my money so send my part out ASAP!

so Tom spare us the sad stories and get all your **** straigtened out!
Old 02-13-2004, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
nope, BUT I did tell him to send me one in my name cause I didnt want any issues trying to get my moneyback for an MO I got in his name...

anyhow, I doubt I woulda gotten it back, I am sure he had cashed it in by now...I did get my money back so my issue is resolved but still his procrastination when doing business is unacceptable!

I would hope he wasn't trying to rip me off for a measly 70 bucks...BUT the pos wasn't responding to some PM's and after 3 months what do you think I was lead to believe? His problems aren't my problems and it took him a month to finally PM me to tell me sorry man the part I sold you is not gonan be able to be shipped to you....wtf?! I don't call up a sponsor here and have to wait months to get my part cause the shop owners wife is on the rag and is kicking his *** at the moment so he is too busy to ship my part out lol...that is HIS PROBLEM...all i care about is that you got my money so send my part out ASAP!

so Tom spare us the sad stories and get all your **** straigtened out!

Thanks for chiming in Nine Ball.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
I don't call up a sponsor here and have to wait months to get my part out!

Thats unless youre dealing with LS1 Motorsports
Old 02-13-2004, 11:30 PM
RMB
On The Tree

Originally Posted by minty
I understand what you're saying. Believe me, with or without your threatening you would've have gotten the money back. He is not a scammer, it was bad business in these cases I agree. He did some things wrong and he admitted it, its just too bad that it took so long for everyone to get it straightened out, but like I said in the other post, there was NO INTENT TO STEAL OR CHEAT OR RIP OFF.
Intentions?.....no one is talking about intentions. The fact is he is a lame *** excuse for a good seller. Please take note of the title of this section , buyer/seller feedback.His sucks !
Old 02-14-2004, 03:35 AM

matt u have a pm
Old 02-16-2004, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

"You have until Monday to get these issues resolved."

Today is monday and I still have no $ or o2 sims.
Old 02-17-2004, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by ta12sec
"You have until Monday to get these issues resolved."

Today is monday and I still have no $ or o2 sims.
u have a pm....
Old 02-17-2004, 12:11 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,146 Likes on 744 Posts

Matt is this resolved?
Old 02-17-2004, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Matt is this resolved?
I'm awaiting the M/O now.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:30 AM

john...its in the mail and he has a tracking number
Old 02-19-2004, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I recived my sims today. Thank you
Old 02-19-2004, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received my M/O today.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

finally! glad to hear it for you guys! i know in the future to overlook this guys posts!
Old 02-22-2004, 03:19 AM

everything has been settled.....

Quick Reply: Tom Volkos a.k.a. Camn Hawk. Where's my T Stat?