Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sellers beware of DANZWS6

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 07:31 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DANZWS6
TO ALL YOU MORONS THAT REPLIED... Tell me why the HELL did i get my paypal money back too??? paypal will NOT refund both partys & be out the money! I HAVE A 99' CAMARO, NOT 2000 OR 2001. YOU NEVER GOT A POLICE REPORT TO VERIFY THAT THE SERIAL NUMBERS MATCH. YOU PEOPLE ON HERE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT GUYS POST. HEY EVERYONE... THE SKYS GREEN

Dude you are calling someone a moron? I guess you think all caps are really getting your points across.

Paypal has been known to make refunds and take losses on a few cases at their descretion. However good honest/people get F@CKED over from time to time in the name of profit and convenience. You expect us to believe because you got a refund means you didn't send him your old stereo?

According to your sig you have a 2002 Trans Am (which would have a stereo dated 2001). I'm guessing you want us to believe, because you said so the the stereo is for a 99 Camaro and not your sig Trans Am? Hey obviously we're gullible.

It does IMO seem you had been pretty slow to respond to questions in this thread hoping it would just go away.

If someone could prove without a doubt you sent back the wrong stereo I would lifetime ban your a$$ if I was a Mod.

I also hate to play the other side of the fence but I have to ask. badboyz28 says:

"So did I well atleast of the serial number/manufactor date but since he got it and I knew everything worked fine and he posted + feedback I deleted them."

How were you able to produce the pictures for paypal? If I had a case like this I would not delete the pictures period and would burn this guy at the stake.

Last edited by The stunningman; 04-08-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Kaz
Not taking sides here but I work for a gm dealer and send radios out almost everyday for repair. When you send your radio out for repair you don't get back your original radio. They exchange it for one they have in stock. Could be new or could be rebuilt from another car not even the same year. Has the original poster owned his car from brand new? Know for a fact it is the original radio in the car? If not the manufacture date means nothing if it has been replaced or repaired.
I am the original owner of the car. I purchased it brand new and its been mine ever since. Radio had never been replaced or repaired since I never had any issues with it. I know about the manufactor date cause I had pictures of that as well as the radio itself.

Originally Posted by The stunningman
Dude you are calling someone a moron? All caps are really getting your points across.

Paypal has been known to make refunds and take losses on a few cases at their descretion. However good honest/people get F@CKED over from time to time in the name of profit and convenience. However, because you got a refund means you didn't send him your old stereo? Seems you had been pretty slow to respond to questions in this thread hoping it would go away. IMO.

According to your sig you have a 2002 Trans Am I'm guessing you want us to believe, because you said so, the Trans Am and the Camaro have different Monsoon Stereos? I doubt anyone would. If someone could prove without a doubt you sent back the wrong stereo I would lifetime ban your a$$ if I was a Mod.

I also hate to play the other side of the fence but I have to ask. badboyz28 says:

"So did I well atleast of the serial number/manufactor date but since he got it and I knew everything worked fine and he posted + feedback I deleted them."

How were you able to produce the pictures for paypal? If I had a case like this I would not delete the pictures period and would burn this guy at the stake.
I provided paypal and affidavit that it was not my radio like they requested. LIke I mentioned before all this I had deleted the pics. I wish I wouldn't have to prove once and for all this ***-wipe is a scum bag loser. I know 150% it wasnt my radio.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paypal is known for screwing people or not helping who they should. I have had a sour deal with paypal. It by no means shows who is right or wrong.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:47 AM
10 Second Club

heres my PROOF that i was refunded on March 11.
I HAVE MORE INFO ON THIS MATTER, Paypal was already contacted... hopefully you'll be banned for here as well as paypal! i have the emails too when i TRIED to have you work with me on this matter... you REFUSED! so thats why it came to this! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, THAN YOU TRY TO REVERSE IT TO ME... BULLSHIT!

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan 18, 2011 Payment To Alex Espanon Reversed Details -$72.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar 11, 2011 Reversal Completed ... $72.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Espanon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:
$72.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$72.00 USD

Refund:
$72.00 USD to PayPal balance

Date:
Mar 11, 2011
Time:
16:13:25 PST
Completed

Subject:
Alex Espanon has just sent you $72.00 USD with PayPal

That my proof of my refund. Which I recieved 04/05. I have the pm's also of where I told you if it had been any sooner I would have gladly refunded you 100% no questions asked. But come one you say it works, post + feedback and even list to my cd and then 3 weeks later it all of a sudden doesnt work and you never tried it out!! GTFO you stupid loser!! I dont know what you did to it or already had it planned to file a claim and return a diffrent one to be cheap and try and screw me over , but I'm glad it back fired on you.

If anyone deserves to get banned its you for being such a loser and dishonest. Like I said your feedback speaks for itself. Only low lifes sell stuff and never ship it out trying to rip people off there hard earned money. Only low lifes try to do a swap for a messed up cd player for a good one and still make bs excuses instead of being a man and accepting you messed up. No wonder you keept saying just drop it.

BTW this is the original refund before you tried to pull your swapping bs. After I received it and contacted paypal and notified them ,they asked me to ship it to them which I did and they refunded me on 04/05(Hopefully from your account).

Last edited by BADBOYZ28; 04-08-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Paypal is known for screwing people or not helping who they should. I have had a sour deal with paypal. It by no means shows who is right or wrong.
I never had any issues with them before thank god. But if he did get a refund and still kept the good cd player it does go to show that they help the wrong people!! I got my $$ so I'm good but it sucks for those that get screwed over by paypal and idiots like Danws6!!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
I never had any issues with them before thank god. But if he did get a refund and still kept the good cd player it does go to show that they help the wrong people!! I got my $$ so I'm good but it sucks for those that get screwed over by paypal and idiots like Danws6!!

So what are you BITCHING about!? You got yours & I got mine, END OF STORY!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:59 AM
10 Second Club

Its not the money anymore because I got mine either way. Its the principal that you think its ok to try and rip people off time and time again. It bothers me that you got your money back and kept a perfectly working cd player. That does bother the **** out of me. When you have problems with one person ,it can be maybe considered a misunderstanding perhaps. Then 2 people I guess MAYBE yet another misunderstanding. But when you have a long history of problems and even being banned from other forums for continuous problems....then my friend the problem isn't everyone else. IT'S YOU!! It's time to grow up and man up. You have problems on here, thirdgen.org, corvetteforum.com, ebay!! BTW why you keep chaning your screen names and emails with paypal? Maybe cause you screw them/people over and just setup a new one? Dr. LSX? smallblocking? danzws6? Diffrent emails as well? The paypal account you used to pay me isnt even under your name its Mindi Antonicci. Maybe cause of all your scams you cant set one up under your name?

(1)
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...ts-screws.html

(2)
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...stay-away.html

(3) DanzWS6 AKA smallblocking(got banned)
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/cl...blockking.html

(4)
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/cl...oppermann.html

(5)
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/te...wirl-port.html
Old 04-08-2011, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

I have to believe the Origional Poster.
The buyer has in his sig a 2002 ws6. then claims in there he has a 99 Camaro. Even someone where who knows you ans what car you have.
He is bitching because you are a dishonest scum bag. trying to pawn off your bronen stuff for his good product he sold and sent you.
Dont worry DAN you will get yours.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

He is trying to help the next person that might not get a refund like he did.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
He is trying to help the next person that might not get a refund like he did.
Exactly..
Old 04-09-2011, 03:26 AM
TECH Regular

all i want to say is .....badboyz28...thanks bro for shipping me a good working exactly described air filter...recieved it today and will soon leave you positive feed back........you see thats y u need to sell me ur used items first....lesson learned...
Old 04-09-2011, 08:09 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

And another + for BADBOYZ28... We had a deal about a month ago for some tan t-top shades. The day before I was going to send my paypal, he PM'd me and told me to disregard b/c his dog got a hold of them that night before.

There's honesty right there. He COULD have let me pay and sent me some bunk shades, but he was very upfront, very honest, and actually apologized. (No biggie to me)

All this does is tell me the guy is HONEST and I WILL buy parts from him when he has what I want. His communication COULD NOT BE BEAT.

Just my two cents. BTW, glad to see you got your money back, BADBOYZ28
Old 04-09-2011, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TSAEB
all i want to say is .....badboyz28...thanks bro for shipping me a good working exactly described air filter...recieved it today and will soon leave you positive feed back........you see thats y u need to sell me ur used items first....lesson learned...
Thanks man I appreciate it. Nice doing bussiness with you.

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
And another + for BADBOYZ28... We had a deal about a month ago for some tan t-top shades. The day before I was going to send my paypal, he PM'd me and told me to disregard b/c his dog got a hold of them that night before.

There's honesty right there. He COULD have let me pay and sent me some bunk shades, but he was very upfront, very honest, and actually apologized. (No biggie to me)

All this does is tell me the guy is HONEST and I WILL buy parts from him when he has what I want. His communication COULD NOT BE BEAT.

Just my two cents. BTW, glad to see you got your money back, BADBOYZ28
Thanks, and once again sorry about the shades. Damn dog(chocolate lab pup) eats everything.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:46 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks, and once again sorry about the shades. Damn dog(chocolate lab pup) eats everything.[/QUOTE]

fkt it....ill take the dog 30 shipped....future problems solved....jk...
Old 04-11-2011, 05:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TSAEB
Thanks, and once again sorry about the shades. Damn dog(chocolate lab pup) eats everything.
fkt it....ill take the dog 30 shipped....future problems solved....jk...[/QUOTE]

LOL!!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dan (Danzws6) is a scammer and I would of liked to seen him banned a yr ago when he ripped me off?? Kinda sucks hes allowed too continue to scam ppl.
Long story short he sold me 2 items I posted in the wanted section,,,, i paid by paypal ("as a gift" at his request, and it took him a month and many emails to even ship the items off to me, then when they arrive one is the wrong side, and the other is from a burnt rusted up car, and paypal wouldnt offer a refund because of me sending as a gift,, he offered no refund or exchange,, also told me off several times like its my fault,, all the same crap lies and bs from this guy.......

My final words are, this guy has got to go because I can show you many times last year where I said this guy will strike again,,, hes already screwed ppl here and on thirdgen site.

It looks like he had a half clean spell there on here but I knew he'd be up to his old tricks eventually. If he's willing to scam me out of 50bucks and return different items to sellers,,, just imagine how many ppl he screwed that didnt catch it or report it.

Last edited by BCKNBLK; 04-12-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jcurrieta
Dan (Danzws6) is a scammer and I would of liked to seen him banned a yr ago when he ripped me off?? Kinda sucks hes allowed too continue to scam ppl.
Long story short he sold me 2 items I posted in the wanted section,,,, i paid by paypal ("as a gift" at his request, and it took him a month and many emails to even ship the items off to me, then when they arrive one is the wrong side, and the other is from a burnt rusted up car, and paypal wouldnt offer a refund because of me sending as a gift,, he offered no refund or exchange,, also told me off several times like its my fault,, all the same crap lies and bs from this guy.......

My final words are, this guy has got to go because I can show you many times last year where I said this guy will strike again,,, hes already screwed ppl here and on thirdgen site.

It looks like he had a half clean spell there on here but I knew he'd be up to his old tricks eventually. If he's willing to scam me out of 50bucks and return different items to sellers,,, just imagine how many ppl he screwed that didnt catch it or report it.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:49 AM
10 Second Club

Your just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Hopefully you will get banned for being a low life scammer. BTW I've already contacted paypal and given them all the emails addresses you have had linked to your previous issues hopefully they ban you also, or atleast pull the money they refunded you since you kept the cd player!!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:09 AM
10 Second Club

Why is this guy not banned from Tech by now? We don't need members like this. Please ban him!!
Old 04-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

funny, just got off the phone with paypal... YOU ARE FULL OF ****!!! Paypal has NOT refunded YOU! Paypal is not going to lose money on ANY type of deal. Lets face it, you sold me a bad product, i TRIED to work with on without any hard feelings, you chose the hard way! YOU sir are the one that should be BANNED, NOT me! This just shows your TRUE charcter!
This will be the last time i post ANYTHING on this matter!

Quick Reply: Sellers beware of DANZWS6