Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

slolt1 still hasn't shipped my heads 1 month later..

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default slolt1 still hasn't shipped my heads 1 month later..

On 3-21-2011 I sent $220 to slolt1 after he responded to a wanted thread of mine. On the 22nd he said his wife would package them and take them to work to ship the next day.

4-05-2011 no updates, sent message inquiring

4-06-2011 he responds and gives me a line about going back and forth to the hospital. States he would refund or ship out next day. I respond saying I understand medical issues and still want them. He responds and apologizes again.

4-11-2011 I send a message asking where my tracking number is.

4-12-2011 ask again

4-15-2011 I send him a message saying "It has been 9 days since your last message that said i would get a tracking number next day and you have not responded to my last message. At this point you can just refund me the money. If I don't get a response within 48 hours I will post a thread in the Negative trader feedback section."

4-15-2011 he responds with, "hey i am sorry i apoligize its been a nightmare i have been in and out of the hospital and my shop has been sufering bad nobody cares when the owner is out but i shiped them first thing this morning or i would refund ur money i do apoligize u can c my feedback i normally dont have any isuues shiping but here is the ups tracking number and again i apoligize
1r52v630379666346
i am sorry for the delay"

4-15-2011 tracking number does not work for any carriers. I send him a message saying it didn't work.

4-17-2011 he sends me this, "hey buddy i just got 2 blank messages from u"
At this point, what makes him think I want to be called his buddy?

4-18-2011 I send another message saying tracking number didn't work

4-19-2011 I send yet another message saying tracking number does work.

4-20-2011 I start this thread and I send him a link to the thread and state I need a real tracking number or a refund.

I will be making a claim with pay pal if this does not prompt him to resurface in the next 48 hours. I've been more than patient for a set of heads that he offered to sell to me. Sigh, I thought I would be safe with someone who has been a member since 05'
Old 04-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UPS usually doesnt use that kind of tracking # It usually always starts out 1Z1F and so on. I would file a claim asap since your already 30 days into it.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well Much to my surprise, the heads showed up today. I compared the tracking number and he was one letter off. Keeping this in mind, it would have been really easy for this guy to keep me updated. I will never buy another item from him nor would I recommend anyone deal with him. As he feeds me these excuses about going back and forth to the hospital, he managed to attempt to sell numerous other things in the for sale section. While he bumps his threads and try to dupe other people to send him money as he takes his time to ship the goods, he just forgot about me.

SLOLT1 THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF A ONE MONTH SHIPPING TIME.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

u can kiss my *** if u would look today is the first day i have been back on here since i went back in the hospital?
and i was off 1 numbner so u was wrong like i said they shiped but thats fine necouse i would not sell u anything else.
I EVEN OFFERD U A REFUND AND ITS HARD TO BE ONLINE WHEN U R IN THE HOSPITAL

Quick Reply: slolt1 still hasn't shipped my heads 1 month later..