Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

buyer beware TWISTA TA

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 03:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And to think, I almost just "sold" something to him. Twista TA wanted C.O.D. I would have been kicking myself in the bum!
Old 03-19-2004, 03:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he looks like my ***, except a little more white .hehe..thats a face only a mother can love.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow, now he's threatening me....

TWISTA TA

HEY
You better take my name and address off there before you get in some serious trouble. I have talked to higher power and you are looking at jail time for what you are doing right now.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Question

Originally Posted by angst911
I have talked to higher power and you are looking at jail time for what you are doing right now.

And just how much jail time is HE looking at for ripping you off?

Pathetic...
Old 03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by angst911
wow, now he's threatening me....

TWISTA TA

HEY
You better take my name and address off there before you get in some serious trouble. I have talked to higher power and you are looking at jail time for what you are doing right now.

Hey talked to his mommie
Old 03-19-2004, 04:53 PM
TECH Resident

Wow that guy looks like a real turd. He probably only weighs in at a buck thirty...I think angst should drive out to your place and pound you .
Old 03-19-2004, 05:01 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

It's all good, Twista TA and all his other fake ID's are done on this site. We now have his IP recorded, so any BS name he tries to make will be caught and deleted....

Nice work Twista. All ya had to do was send the man his correct intake. Instead you make yourself look like an *** creating fake names to give yourself feedback....Smooooooth lol
Old 03-19-2004, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have talked to higher power and you are looking at jail time for what you are doing right now.
What, did you talk to ******* Jesus? Too bad you arent a man, or I'd love to see you kicked in the nuts.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:25 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Twista Ta, you better send this man his intake back, or an LS6 intake. Your name is out there, and he can nail you for fraud. It would be too easy for some of our West Coast members to show up on your doorstep to collect, its happened many times before.

You can't hide behind a keyboard.
Old 03-21-2004, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Sorry to come to this thread late but I figured I would add my little rip-off story. I purchased a stock y-pipe off of Twista TA 2 months ago and basically received excuse after excuse from him. He quoted me 45.00 shipped for the y-pipe and I sent the money the very next morning by certified letter to make sure he got it. He did a few days later and came up with the excuse that he couldn't find a box to fit the y-pipe without Fedex wanting alot more than what he quoted me to ship it. About 3 weeks went by without hearing anything from him so I finally pm'd him. He said that he was still trying to find a box and stated that he had trouble finding a box to fit because he live out in the middle of nowhere . Well I told him that I would send a 4 piece box to him that he would have to put together(which btw cost me an additional 3.00 for the box, and 9.00 to ship) so he could send me the y-pipe.

A week or so went by with no response so I pm'd him again. He then told me that the Fedex man must have left the boxes out in the rain and that they were soaked which was funny since the box I sent the 4 piece box in(long story) was taped and sealed rather well but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I pm'd him a few days later to find out if they dried out and he said that they did and asked me how to put them together. I explained to him and he still couldn't figure it out so I emailed him a MsPaint description. He told me that he didn't get it which I knew he did but I sent it once again. A week or so went by and I didn't hear from him(in the meantime I had to have exhaust work done because I was running straight off of the cats and the exhaust shop ended up cutting my flanges off of my cats and welding pipe to them so at this point I no longer needed the y-pipe) then I pm'd him once again demanding the money back. He told me that he still wanted to ship the y-pipe and that he wasn't ******* me over.
I haven't heard from him since then although I sent numerous pm's and emails demanding the money back.

I'm only out 60.00 + but I really feel sorry for you other guys who got screwed out of even more.

It sucks that this has to be my first post.

Here you go Twista......

Last edited by RedDevilWS6; 03-21-2004 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:15 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

If he lives at home maybe you can call over there and talk to his parents. Twista hurry up and clear up these transactions before folks start deputizing locals to come to your house and collect their money, it's happening more and more these days.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs down

Sumthin tells me he's gunna end up like this guy

Aztek T/A WS7 & 70 RAM AIR IV T/A
Moderator @ LS2, FAST LS1, FUELSLUT,
The F-Body Hideout, LS1Turd & ChopperForums
Old 03-22-2004, 12:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

After looking at the photos and the area he is in
This guy looks military (NAVY)
Try contacting the base up there and running the name through them

Angst911
Send me what ever you have (personal info) in a PM maybe I can help

Last edited by AmMscl; 03-22-2004 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Its amazing what people try to get away with. I love that he used that picture from EBAY and he tried using that other name to claim he had bought headers. Hopefully he gets hit by a run away truck.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:31 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My guess is he had an LS6 intake. he sold it on ebay like Ansgt had said earlier. He then tried to ship out a junkyard LS1 intake and thought he would get away with it. I gaurantee that he's worried out of his mind right now.

I've read his posts on here from time to time, he's a dumbass. He knows nothing, and has a big mouth..full of

I just wish I was on the west coast and could go beat his *** for you. I've seriously hated coming upon this idiots posts in worthwhile threads.

I've forgotten your name, but ________ you said you had been screwed with by Twista as well for $300 ? Why don't you two guys figure out some way to either contact authorities or just whoop some ***? I would be willing to bet that a physical appearance at this idiots door step would turn things right around.

Rob
Old 03-22-2004, 09:01 PM
12 Second Club

Holy s**t this guy has a worse reputation than the ex-CEO of Enron. What a fu^^ing hump.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well I finally got the r/c truck I bought from him. I think he might have been a bit concerned that I was kinda close to him. Well it is nowhere in the condition that he claimed. Missing a ton of parts that where suppose to be included, that he sent pics of. The engine is not the one that he said it was. I got ripped, but at least I got most of what I bought, but I dont think he has heard the last of this. BTW he also sent a letter asking me to take off what I said earlier. NFW until I get all I paid for or some refund
Old 03-22-2004, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

LEVEL 11 on the **** SCALE (out of 10.)
Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahah
to think this guy was wanting to buy my Thunder Racing ported throttle body + I needed his core,
this guy was gonna pay me for mine and said he will send his stock one back. After doing a search I said **** that!
Old 03-24-2004, 03:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I've disabled TWISTA's ability to view the classified and parts wanted forums. This guy is a jackass.

Quick Reply: buyer beware TWISTA TA