Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of trans damm

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Banned Troll / Scammer / Village Idiot BashamWS6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so the fact that I have the almost the same mods as this guy and the fact that I took the name from him has made me another one of his troll accounts?
When I joined I looked at several dozen members' cars, most of the black trans am or formulas and such so I could get an idea of what I wanted to do with my car. I've been on the site for aquifer while just never found it necessary to make a profile until I came up with some troubles like a can can install and then I noticed the classifieds and that is was a lot more selective than the ls1lt1 classifieds.
Yes I will admit I took toothless from bashamws6 because I liked the look of his car and. I kept close taps on him because of this and when I came across this thread, I found it odd how fiercfully everyone was Tryin to nail this on him.

As ichy as you all were, I figured I would post in here and see if you made the connections just as you did.

I will say you guys did a great job looking for even the most irrelevant connections. Wow. They live near each other. Comeatmebro was banned. Lol seriously.
Wow I have the same mods as him? **** I cant even tell how many time I've ran into a guy with a black t/a with the same mods as myself. Mines a 2000 not a 99 like his.
Wow. I hit 50 posts in like 4 days. Damn. Go ahead and look. They are all relevant posts. Its not like i was fuckig around or anything.

You guys are seriously in need of a life if this is all you do is sit on the computer and bullshit yourselves like this. Haha.

And if I am just another trolling account, then I'm sure the moderators will ban this account too right? Since they're doing such a swell job at keeping the trash out of ls1tech
Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Toothless
Ok, so the fact that I have the almost the same mods as this guy and the fact that I took the name from him has made me another one of his troll accounts?
When I joined I looked at several dozen members' cars, most of the black trans am or formulas and such so I could get an idea of what I wanted to do with my car. I've been on the site for aquifer while just never found it necessary to make a profile until I came up with some troubles like a can can install and then I noticed the classifieds and that is was a lot more selective than the ls1lt1 classifieds.
Yes I will admit I took toothless from bashamws6 because I liked the look of his car and. I kept close taps on him because of this and when I came across this thread, I found it odd how fiercfully everyone was Tryin to nail this on him.

As ichy as you all were, I figured I would post in here and see if you made the connections just as you did.

I will say you guys did a great job looking for even the most irrelevant connections. Wow. They live near each other. Comeatmebro was banned. Lol seriously.
Wow I have the same mods as him? **** I cant even tell how many time I've ran into a guy with a black t/a with the same mods as myself. Mines a 2000 not a 99 like his.
Wow. I hit 50 posts in like 4 days. Damn. Go ahead and look. They are all relevant posts. Its not like i was fuckig around or anything.

You guys are seriously in need of a life if this is all you do is sit on the computer and bullshit yourselves like this. Haha.

And if I am just another trolling account, then I'm sure the moderators will ban this account too right? Since they're doing such a swell job at keeping the trash out of ls1tech
You guys got the same sticker too?

From BashamWS6's photobucket....

From Toothless6's photobucket....

Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSIM
You guys got the same sticker too?

From BashamWS6's photobucket....

From Toothless6's photobucket....

Doppelgänger?

-Buddy-
Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Stop guys, they don't even know each other... it's all just a coincidence that they drive the same car, with the same mods, same stickers in the same place and one guy joined here the same day the other one got a 'timeout'.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 06-20-2012, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just pathetic.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

this kid needs to put the tampons away & grow a set........

right now, i am ashamed to be from indiana.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Launching!

This **** is funny.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure no one buys his crap, that's why he's post whoring so he can start ripping people off again. He said in one of his other threads that he sold his car, I was happy. Thought he was gone from the community but that was a lie also
Old 06-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned Troll / Scammer / Village Idiot BashamWS6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-KEN-BLOC...item53ed569c48

huh
you would have almost have thought that these were one of a kind stickers...

the thought of me meeting him in person over at the cinnci speedway might have never crossed your mind. its funny actually that you would make every connection but that one eh?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Toothless
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-KEN-BLOC...item53ed569c48

huh
you would have almost have thought that these were one of a kind stickers...

the thought of me meeting him in person over at the cinnci speedway might have never crossed your mind. its funny actually that you would make every connection but that one eh?

You really do suck at the internet.

Did you both coordinate the lockdown of photobucket accounts too? Funny how the only photos available to the public are the ones in this thread. Good thing your catch can question got answered.... would suck to have all those people try and diagnose "This image has been moved or deleted".

Cincy raceway? Thats a hike from Owensboro, KY/Evansville, IN/Evanston, IN.... didnt figure that you would go there since you left it out of your list of tracks to visit https://ls1tech.com/forums/16428482-post1.html

According to this post... https://ls1tech.com/forums/16417209-post7092.html ... as of 6/14/12 you have NEVER been to the strip.

Dude... give it up.

Last edited by DSIM; 06-20-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Worst troll attempts evAr.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Lol this is full on WIN! and some Fail lol
Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Must be a bad bromance if they have identical cars, mods, stickers and meeting up at the track. Was a candle light dinner involved?
Old 06-21-2012, 09:09 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I thought creating multiple accounts was a violation of the site rules, especially when you're doing it to try and scam people and sell crap.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:22 AM
TECH Regular

HAHAHAHA this is getting better and better.

Best FAIL thread ever
Old 06-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Captain Double Post

I agree with him they dont do a good enough job keeping the trash off of tech,case in point,i will add that this thread has brought me many laughs,kinda funny to watch someone dig a hole that keeps getting deeper and deeper,
Old 06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club

LOL....This thread is awesome. Please tell me there will be more.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by slo6maro
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...-gone-obo.html

his post does say "
**expect items to have up to normal wear. i do not accept returns. its your responsibility to know what you are buying. ive posted pics, described flaws (if any) and these were posted as used!!!!"

Last edited by BashamWS6; 05-22-2012 at 07:32 PM..

thats kinda sketchy seeing that this thread was started the 21st and he has that disclaimer at the bottom. idk... kinda fishy to me

I find is fishy that he edited his for sale post the day AFTER he started this thread.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Its funny how not only his original account is restricted, but then the other 2-3 troll accounts that he made also.... Not good at the internets as previously stated Lol

I did enjoy reading the nonsense explanations though, quite entertaining

This is an EPIC trader feedback thread that the OP failed, and made a mockery of himself.

Quick Reply: Beware of trans damm