Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of trans damm

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pretty much, all he has done is make himself look like a bigger ***, i could see if this was a big money transaction , but from what i got the op said his parts were as good as new,then they end up being beat junk yard parts lol
Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the most epic threads I've read on tech in a long time. Full of fail, just like most of BashamWS6's threads.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...lling-ws6.html
Old 06-28-2012, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

This is why I miss this site so much! This is an epic fail thread
Old 06-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Staging Lane

This douche asked a bunch of questions about a lq4 I had for sale....on and on....then was like when I move to Lex or Louisville I'll meet ya halfway if you have it NEXT year lolz. That was under TOOTHLESS btw.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike
Pathetic.

LMAO glad i didnt do business with this guy he wanted my c6 seats i had forsale ...agreed over the phone I was to take off rails off seats, package, and get a quote to ship... then all of a sudden he cant send out money !?!?! He all of a sudden is in a paypal claim and cant send money out and isnt a fan of MO lol

i dont remember what i was asking for the seats, over 500 bucks or something of that nature and went on on how he doesnt trust paypal etc etc ....after reading all this ****, its just funny.

then all of a sudden next week hes looking to buy a d1sc lmfao
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...erior-etc.html

paypal is fast but not with their claims haha

too many clowns on here

Old 07-08-2012, 02:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ComeAtMeBro
I don't want to get in this battle of the best trash talk.

But just throwing out there that a friend of mine sold trans damm some items claiming they were damaged. Now, I'm not claiming he swapped his parts for my friends. But, when he got his parts back, they had damage that was not there when I helped him package it up.

I am not claiming who is right and who is wrong, but it is most possible that Trans Damm could have swapped the items. Either way he was smart to ask Basham if there was damage on the item.

I also may be bias but I ordered about half of an entire interior from Basham a few days back. I just got it today and all the items were flawless and mint. I had no trouble dealing with him.

Just my .02 on the situation.

Sorry, but I too would be skiddish to work with Trans Damm. After the problems he caused my friend and ESPECIALLY after reading this.

That's why you got to check out the trader rating... And look for fishy things. Like a 10 year member with 60 posts? Or 0 and negative feedbacks just like ebay. Unfortunately ppl were raised different that others. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I did something wrong and being a Marine, lacking integrity... Not this guy lol Look at the seller... all positive but last transaction.... Just pointing out the obvious.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a 10 year member with 60 posts cause I joined here when I bought my first ws6. If you were around 10 years ago you would know this wasn't the popular ls1 forum it is today. After selling my ws6 I didn't come back here to talk about my vettes, grand nationals, ect.. ( they have there own forums which I was very active on) acquiring a trans am two months ago brought me back here and to my supise my email was still in the system along with my username and 10 year status.. Nothing fishy about that.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I don't know if you read this whole thread but the user you quoted is the sellers "troll" account he used to try and bad mouth me.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:48 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

This is both funny and sad at the same time.

ComeAtMeBro, Toothless wonder, and BashamWS6 are all the same person using multiple logins to create his own world of 'friends' to boost his trader rating and legitamize his sales tactics. That's why he's banned, at least I think he is, but I'm sure he'll be back.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FU_I_AM_UltraZ
That's why you got to check out the trader rating... And look for fishy things. Like a 10 year member with 60 posts? Or 0 and negative feedbacks just like ebay. Unfortunately ppl were raised different that others. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I did something wrong and being a Marine, lacking integrity... Not this guy lol Look at the seller... all positive but last transaction.... Just pointing out the obvious.
SMH!!!! I've been on here since 2009 yet have less than 10 post. Probably because I can use the search functions and find the answers to all my questions without asking the same thing everyone else asked before. OP should be banned from LIFE for being a complete failure. Nothing him and his other personalities have said is remotely believeable. So should people not buy or sell to me since I'm not a regular poster?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's my thing....

If you just joined in the past few weeks, and every post you've made is a sale related post, then I'm going to be extremely hesitant to trust someone unless I buy it in person.

Buyer beware.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Teching In

That's all I'm saying. I've bought and sold items on various forums with 0 problems. Just have to be cautious and look for the little red flags here and there. In the pm's the OP skated around the questions and never directly answered the questions. The whole situation was sketchy from the beginning.

Quick Reply: Beware of trans damm