Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

THIEF ~ Krista Oliver ~ CROOK

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 09:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps a train can be involved . seem more and more people are out to screw sombody. Them two will come across the very wrong person someday and then justice may be done
Old 03-31-2004, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

she literally lives right down the road from several of us. and a lot of the guys have been to her house. i think knowing her address and trying to show up to 'take care of business' is probably one of the worst decisions that could be made. there are many charges just waiting to be filed against people who do that. take it to the police and work it out with them.

and ditto on the shocks story. i had inquired about the bilsteins long before wes (minivette) and then i made the intelligent decision to PM her about it. well, within a week, i had received a PM from several different versions of her (different screen names) and she seemed totally unaware that only days before she had sent me PMs on a different name until i pointed it out (at which point i got the response: "i like to have different screen names, it's more fun" and then another, "well this is my boyfriend's screen name, so that's why i'm using it"). so i decided the seller was a bit too flaky to do business with. having never done business with her, i really don't know how flaky she actually is. probably a wise decision on my part. other than that, i really try to stay clear of the whole thing. too many screen names to not get me confused easily anyway
Old 03-31-2004, 02:21 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=tuffluck]she literally lives right down the road from several of us. and a lot of the guys have been to her house. i think knowing her address and trying to show up to 'take care of business' is probably one of the worst decisions that could be made. there are many charges just waiting to be filed against people who do that. take it to the police and work it out with them.

Evan, thanks for your *wise* advice, especially if it was directed at my post. I'm glad that you are the voice of calm reason and maturity in this thread.

BTW, if you think my previous post or this post is serious and without sarcasm... you need to set down the crack pipe.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

todd...no, i'm not talking about you or your comments. settle down. you obviously haven't seen all of the talks about this person. back when she was selling her **** in the for sale forum, several of the guys were asking, "can anyone get her address, i'd like to take some of my friends to go see her" and comments such as that. if you really don't believe me, then you can go search for them. i don't care too much since i'm not one of the people that is apparently getting screwed over.

i'm just trying to point out that those who read this thread would have better luck getting their money back if they refrained from doing something inutile by going to someone's house to 'settle' a matter. talking to officials is the only possible chance you are going to get anything that you lost, back. taking matter into your own hands will very rarely convince the other person to give you their money and/or parts back...unless, of course, you're in the mafia or something i'm not trying to sound like an old fogie, but i'm just stating the obvious that isn't always so obvious, and everyone, regardless of whether or not they want to take matters into their own hands or not, probably realizes that their own method has a low chance of finalizing a resolution.

and please don't make this personal, todd, i really wasn't talking to you at all. but for the rest of you, my *wise* advice is available at any time

Last edited by tuffluck; 03-31-2004 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pat02TA
She has a crap load of them, one for each personality.
sexytransam, 99zr28, DIETCHERRYCOKE, .......
and KinkyTA

I do know that KewlBlades went to the Austin police and they know about her so I think that informing them of more scams could get her in more trouble.
Old 04-08-2004, 01:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was going to buy some headers from here a couple months ago but decided not to because she couldnt give me straight answer to anything. I have saved all of my PM's with her about buying the headers if anyone needs them for evidence. PM if you need them. Hope this bitch goes DOWN!!!!
Old 04-12-2004, 12:53 AM
TECH Regular

Contact Detective Flores of the Travis County Sheriff's Office at 512-854-9728.

So that you know that is not a fake number you can do a reverse look-up and/or go here http://www.tcsheriff.org/cne.htm . It the the number for the West Command center. Tell him you are calling in refrence to Krista Oliver and your dealings with her on these boards, other boards, in person, and/or over the phone. The more he knows about her behavior, the more he will help.

Tell him Walter Parker (aka Kewl_Blades who bought the engine and transmission from Krista Oliver [too many AKA's]) gave you the info to contact him. You might also want to file a report as well while you are on the phone with him.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Kewl_Blades
Contact Detective Flores of the Travis County Sheriff's Office at 512-854-9728.

So that you know that is not a fake number you can do a reverse look-up and/or go here http://www.tcsheriff.org/cne.htm . It the the number for the West Command center. Tell him you are calling in refrence to Krista Oliver and your dealings with her on these boards, other boards, in person, and/or over the phone. The more he knows about her behavior, the more he will help.

Tell him Walter Parker (aka Kewl_Blades who bought the engine and transmission from Krista Oliver [too many AKA's]) gave you the info to contact him. You might also want to file a report as well while you are on the phone with him.

Apparently this has helped! I recieved a partial payment from Krista today - I agreed to let her pay a little each week as she gets out of the hole. Way to go Krista, great to see you are clearing up your name!
Old 05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh snap...this chick is still at it. She and her lil' man Will have been pulling scams for quite some time. I dealt with them over a year ago but so many people found out about them I figured they had been shut down...guess not

Quick Reply: THIEF ~ Krista Oliver ~ CROOK