Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

REFUND WANTED from RDRAGE.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default REFUND WANTED from RDRAGE.

I purchased a set of crane gold rockers from him on april 18th. The finally arrived friday of last week. They were supposed to have only 2500 miles on them. I opened the box to find out that 4 of the rockers had DEEP rust pitting on the roller tips and 2 would not even barely roll. 1 of them was also cracked on the body where the pin goes through to hold the roller. The anodizing is very faded on all of them and don't have the crane logo anywhere on them. All that is stamped on them is "1.8".

Either these are some very old cranes or they are some Ebay knockoffs. My other set of cranes have the crane logo stamped above the 1.8. Regardless of the fact, they are very worn out/old and in unusable shape..

I have sent numerous pms to JAIME aka RDRAGE and have been online at the same time he was reading the messages and still no response.. basically given me the cold shoulder.
he asked to send the money as a gift so he didn't get hit with paypal charges and I did. BIG MISTAKE! I now know the reason he wanted me to do so.

Paypal will not refund money that is not sent as goods or services!!

I have not yet sent negative feedback as I am hoping he will do the right thing and refund my money.

So if your reading this JAIME, then do the right thing and refund my money. I have your rockers boxed up and ready to ship. I will pay the shipping back to you!

My brother lives out in philly and he would be more then glad to come get the money from you. Im hoping we don't have to go that route over a measly $225.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Ok i send u a pm tough guy!!! And for the record i pm you my cell number when you send payment!!!! I've hv not been on as u claim!!!! So i'll gladly refund your money do to the fact your not happy and somethink must off went wrong at the machine shop. I was on the rd!! I emailed you that after the 1st wk you bought them. I'm a gd guy trust me i sold and bought many item even left my state to deliver parts i sold!! So dont pm crazy comments or bs!!! About not refunding you 225.00
thats drinking money to me!!! Not even thats just the start of a bar tab!! So if you like send parts to
p.o. Box 22366
newark nj 07101
attn: Jaime

Last edited by RDRAGE; 05-23-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Teching In

And i'll send u a full refund so i dont hv to deal with this **** when i get a chance to get on the forum. So as of now you can keep posting bs!! Or just send parts back and get a full refund then clear up my name. For the mishap from the machine shop and for myself for the parts i didnt see...
Jaime aka rdrage!!

Last edited by RDRAGE; 05-23-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Teching In

I cant say anything for the shape they are in but mine dont have crane stamped on them either.

Quick Reply: REFUND WANTED from RDRAGE.