Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BUYER BEWARE! 94 Twin Turbo Supra for Sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 04:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BUYER BEWARE! 94 Twin Turbo Supra for Sale.

Basically, I got screwed when I bought my 87 Buick GN from a guy in Florida. It had a bad turbo, busted rocker arm, etc, etc...

The same guy is now selling a 94 TT Supra here:

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthr...hreadid=119736

and I posted in that thread about my experience buying my car from him.

I want anyone who deals with that lowlife to BEWARE before they buy, and not get screwed like me. If you see him trying to sell it anywhere else, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Shawn
Old 04-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, this kid tried to trade me that car for my Z. I posted up a trade offer for my 02 Z to see what gn or ttype i could get for my car (what was I thinking!) and he responded with pics of his/your gn. How's the body on that thing anyway. Looked pretty sweet from the pics. Anyway good luck with that car.
Old 04-13-2004, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SloppyRob
Wow, this kid tried to trade me that car for my Z. I posted up a trade offer for my 02 Z to see what gn or ttype i could get for my car (what was I thinking!) and he responded with pics of his/your gn. How's the body on that thing anyway. Looked pretty sweet from the pics. Anyway good luck with that car.
Check out my new pics here:

http://www.ayresweb.com/GN/

The body and interior are very nice...body is pretty much razor straight with original paint in very nice condition, and the interior is near mint, so those parts were described OK at least

Now, once I get my new engine in it, hopefully I won't find any surprises with the tranny or rear end. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE! 94 Twin Turbo Supra for Sale.