Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do not buy from ncheavychevy

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ncheavychevy
Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
So, you HAVE the harness, and you're trying to sell it to him NOW?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Exactly. He kept the harness on purpose. He admitted that he thought I was low balling him so he just kept the harness and pretended that it didn't come with one from the factory when I first contacted him telling him the harness was missing. I made him an offer and he excepted. Sent him the money. Now he says I'm trying to scam him??? Just because I wanted to return the controller becouse it is useless to me without the harness...
Old 01-02-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

What a crook. Damn business here are getting to risky. That guy has only 11 posts. That alone is a BIG fat *** red flag for me. Is there a rule for a certain amount of posts before selling stuff?
Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Teching In

He is still listing things for sale... I have not got what I paid for and it's been 2 months now. Everyone on here that has contacted him telling him to do the right thing and send me the harness he has just replied with " well, Paypal didn't make me return his money." His lies contradicts every thing in his listing. I really wish the mods would look into banning him before he gets over on someone else.

Quick Reply: Do not buy from ncheavychevy