Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bad Experience with MonmouthCtyLS7

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Experience with MonmouthCtyLS7

Just wanted to share my overall experience with MonmouthCtyLS7, hope others don't get their time wasted with him. He deleted the original thread so I can't link it.

Before I even payed for the item, I asked him the condition and he stated it was 0 damage with low mileage use.

Then we negotiated $125 shipped for a used MTI 78mm LID and K&N Filter. Sent the money 3/5/14 and he assured he would get them shipped out asap.

3/7/14 2 days later I follow up just to check if it's been shipped out.

3/9/14 (4) days after sending payment for the items he stated they were shipped out SATURDAY MORNING.

3/9/14 12mins after sending his most recent post, he states his "buddy" informed him the lid was infact damaged and he thought it was shipped out Saturday morning.

3/10/14 He has the nerve to say I'm the giving him a hardtime, when all I was really doing is just following up because it's been almost a full week since I payed for an item and he hasn't even shipped it..

Just lie after lie after lie with this guy, never again will I do business with him and I hope others are aware of how he handles business.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man thats shitty
Old 03-10-2014, 07:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Simply put the part was at a garage where my car was being built.When I posted it I wasnt aware of any problems w/ it. I wasnt notified about the lid damage til yesterday. As soon as I found out I issued him a full refund...As far as him posting pm's yes he was a dick to deal w/....mod please close this.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
As far as him posting pm's yes he was a dick to deal w/....mod please close this.

How so? All I asked for was an update on the shipment which you lied about clearly, and I thanked you for wasting my time which you did..
Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

You paid me March 5th via paypal. I don't feel the need to screen capture anything for proof..taking the weekend into consideration that's nowhere near a full week dope. My record speaks for itself before you. Try again.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RBD_305
How so? All I asked for was an update on the shipment which you lied about clearly, and I thanked you for wasting my time which you did..
Nobody lied, my buddy told me he would get it out Saturday Morning. I assumed he did, followed up w/ him and he informed about that flat spot(that he forgot about, it was installed when I had a LT1 front end 2 years ago so he had to melt it) and that he didnt get a chance Sat. morning...as soon as I found that out I gave you an option, then just fully refunded you anyway.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Modchevelle
I wasnt and you did not give me any info on the intercooler other than your buddy,your buddy, its at his shop and do you want it. What size is it ill ask again?
Its sold. Im at the mercy of getting the info from him, somebody bought it before he got back to me w/ measurements.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MonmouthCtyLS7
You paid me March 5th via paypal. I don't feel the need to screen capture anything for proof..taking the weekend into consideration that's nowhere near a full week dope. My record speaks for itself before you. Try again.

Your right about me paying on March 5th, which was last week Wednesday. That means you had Wed,Thurs,Fri & Sat to ship. Instead you waited until Monday to catch a hissy fit

And stop trying to deny you lied, you posted the most recent pictures of the items and like you said yourself in the post above. "0 damage & low mileage".

It seems like you have a bad rep for business anyway.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Modchevelle
Ya OK. After how many texts back and forth you had no idea. I sell parts all the time and if I don't know the answer I'll find out in a hour or less. You gave me bad vibes!!!. As I told you over texts my son might have wanted it if I didnt but you ignored me and that's fine because I think I'm much better off. With the post above you say you have a good selling # Really?? I also Thank You for wasting my time and you can tell your buddy this too!!
Dude you've been a member here a month, bad vibes? Great don't but from me...Nobody ignored you.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Im not going to go back and forth w/ you. Bottom line, as soon as I found out about the problem you got a full refund....like I said my previous sales record speaks for itself...
Old 03-13-2014, 09:29 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Even if you don't consider it lying, at a minimum it seems like careless posting. Positive past feed back doesn't weigh anything for current issues. Don't forget to leave some trader feed back or all this back and fourth means JS.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RBD_305
Your right about me paying on March 5th, which was last week Wednesday. That means you had Wed,Thurs,Fri & Sat to ship. Instead you waited until Monday to catch a hissy fit

And stop trying to deny you lied, you posted the most recent pictures of the items and like you said yourself in the post above. "0 damage & low mileage".

It seems like you have a bad rep for business anyway.
Not trying to jump in the middle of this but your ARE being a bit of an ***, more like spoiled cry baby. You knew the guy was at the mercy of his buddy if you thought you weren't going to get the part fast enough you could have went else where. Did you ever indicate that there was a time crunch? Sounds to me like you're just searching for a reason to cry because you didn't get the lid at the price you wanted. Deal with it, what he did was more than fair. You've been on here for not even a year and have 30 post. I wouldn't have dealt with you because it looks like you posted just enough to be able to go into the classifieds and that is it.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
Not trying to jump in the middle of this but your ARE being a bit of an ***, more like spoiled cry baby. You knew the guy was at the mercy of his buddy if you thought you weren't going to get the part fast enough you could have went else where. Did you ever indicate that there was a time crunch? Sounds to me like you're just searching for a reason to cry because you didn't get the lid at the price you wanted. Deal with it, what he did was more than fair. You've been on here for not even a year and have 30 post. I wouldn't have dealt with you because it looks like you posted just enough to be able to go into the classifieds and that is it.
No I wasn't aware nor was I notified he was at "mercy" of his buddy until he realized the part was damaged. I figured the parts would be shipped out in a timely matter because he did say he will get them out asap...as if they were in his possession. I will admit the lid/filter was at a great price but I'm just upset because of the time I've wasted with this dude and his unrealiable buddy. I may be new to this specific forum, but who the hell are you to judge what I do? Do yourself a favor and stay out the thread, your just adding clutter.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

All I'm saying is your buying USED performance parts from an online classifieds. **** happens, deal with it. The person you're buying parts from has a life too, don't be surprised if they don't run out and ship it to you as quickly as a retailer.

Furthermore, he refunded you your money! What are you bitching about?

/thread
Old 03-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

All I'm saying is your buying USED performance parts from an online classifieds. **** happens, deal with it. The person you're buying parts from has a life too, don't be surprised if they don't run out and ship it to you as quickly as a retailer.

Furthermore, he refunded you your money! What are you bitching about?

/thread
Your absolutely right im buying used parts, but before even paying for it I was told by the seller "it has 0 damage and low miles".

How would you feel after 5 days of paying for an item and you get a message saying it turns out its damaged and he was informed this info by his buddy?

That right there tells me he never even had the parts in his possession to sell. If he would of had them this would of never happened. Maybe he could of advertised them as a damaged part or just not sell at all.

And yes, I'm very aware **** does happen in life. I just decided to make a thread about it for future reference.

I'm bitching about my overall experience, what are you bitching about?? You weren't even involved in this transaction.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would be grateful he didn't scam me. Lots of people sale parts, even CARS for their friends on here. He refunded you your money, instead of moving on and just never dealing with him again like an adult, you made a thread to cry about it when he didn't even rip you.

Last edited by My6speedZ; 03-15-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

I would be grateful he didn't scam me. Lots of people sale parts of even CARS for their friends on here. He refunded you your money, instead of moving on and just never dealing with him again like an adult, you made a thread to cry about it when he didn't even rip you.
Like I said, I'm just sharing my experience. I've said what I had to say and posted all the pictures for proof.

Quick Reply: Bad Experience with MonmouthCtyLS7