Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BEWARE OF LSX Man

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Default BEWARE OF LSX Man

he's not a scammer, just not a honest seller!

Default dash pad
I wouldn't buy anything this guy! I was the first to pm on the pad and had a agreement for $145 shipped. than I still see it listed for $180 after our agreement! then he gives me some bullshit story! I offer to split the different with him, but he said its sold. may be its just me, but that's not how you do business on here! tells me he is a honest guy, bullshit!

LSX Man
Staging Lane

Trader Rating: 0

JOHNNY59
I take it, give me a price shipped to 18080.

I will do 145 shipped. I have to find a correct box and get plenty of bubble wrap so the pad wont be damaged.

-Parker

dude what's up with the dash pad? we have agreement to sale it to me for $145 shipped. now you have it listed still at a $180! are you going to honor our agreement?
I apologize,

I am selling the dash pad for my father. He isn't tech savy to say the least. I had a misunderstanding on my behalf. Upon showing him the ad, he mentioned that he simply wants it listed at 180, and does not want to sell it for the price that you and I agreed on.

Again, sorry for the false price. It was a lack of communication on my end. Completley my fault, and a bad way of carrying business.

My apologies,
-Parker

well take the $35 lost, and sell it to me for the agreed price. if you want to be honest and sell on this site do the right thing.

I'm a very honest man. And I do sincerely apologize for the situation. I'll talk to my father and we will go from there.

you read my last pm with no answer from you. I'll split the difference with you and that's fair. give me an answer either way.
Hey sorry I've been really busy. Haven't replied to alot of the PM's.

That is fair but the pad is sold. The old man had a guy offer him money up front and he didn't want to turn it down.

Not my way of doing business, but, not my parts/money so what can I say?

Again I apologize.

-Parker

that's what you get when you deal with someone with a ZERO trader rating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF LSX Man