Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Paid for a stall, received a box full of life jackets!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 12:02 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Sent you a PM, OP
Old 02-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM replied
Old 02-07-2015, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thank you dr wigham for sending me a message to allow me to be aware of this post. When this whole thing first started I actually sent nineball an email stating everything Jesus Melendez has mentioned so far. When I first received a pm saying he received life jackets I honestly thought it was a joke until I asked him and he replied that no he's not joking. So the FIRST thing I did was call my buddy who ships a lot of things for me and tell him what was going on. His first response was, "where the hell would I get those life jackets from? I work at a wine shipping company." All they do is box wine and ship it daily so their account gives them some push room for weight. When I had him ship it I'll be honest, I never looked to see what the label read in weight. Who the hell does when you are shipping something.

So then I asked for some pictures that he provided for me right away. In the first picture I noticed the shipping label was ripped off, and re taped back on with clear tape. When I brought that up to my buddy there he informed me that they only use stick on labels and they do not tape them on. So there was a huge red flag.

We talked and tried figuring out how to go about dealing with ups and this and that. THEN he says, well how about you refund some of the money back. Another red flag. Why would someone who claims they got ripped off ask for part of their money back if they were not in the wrong what so ever? Seems a little odd to me. I will provide a picture of that message also as soon as I get by my computer in about 20 min.

I honestly don't know what to do in this situation. I'm not going to just send the money back when I honestly did not rip him off and be out the money and the converter. I will contact the company who shipped my items and try to help. But when he's calling me at 1:30-2am when I have work and then accusing me rather than trying to help the situation, you can probably see why I would be a little irritated. I'll will update this in a few when I make a call to them
Old 02-07-2015, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and to the "internet bullies" including pollo, don't you ever threaten me about taking a trip or this and that. This is all online and in writing. Grow the **** up and don't make threats you won't follow through and to whom you don't even know.

I will update in a few again
Old 02-07-2015, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

UPDATE!!!! Just got off the phone with him and he said that on Monday he will talk to his ups rep. When he talks to his rep, they will contact me or you and figure out what's going on. And I asked him why he put only 5lbs on there and he said, "when I saw it, it didn't look heavy at all. So I made the shipping label and put it on the box. Then when I actually picked it up I said screw it the weight doesn't matter." So I was wrong. He did not put the weight on there that low to save money, he put it on there bc looking at the converter, he didn't think it was going to be that heavy at all.

So any other suggestions from the peanut gallery?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Launching!

With all do respect Kyle, if that is your real name by no means was I making a "threat" by going to visit you. I would make sure to show up with your local law enforcement. I have absolutely no means to enter a physical altercation if that is what you are implying I am stating. I have a family, own my own business and would hate to lose my right to own firearms that I am showing my family with the values and dangers of weapons.

You are telling me to grow up? The guy that "cheats" ups out of $20-$30 to ship a product?
My friend I have plenty of long time members on here that can stand up for the type of person I am. I clearly wrote this thread with the up most respect for you without any name calling or bashing.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Launching!

You have yet to defend the fact that ups verified the weight at each location to be 5 lbs.
Also looking at the tracking information you shipped from a different place not using your wine "buddies" ups account. Explain that?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

That comment was nkt just directed towards you. It was directed to others also making threats in previous post. And did you not read what I just put? I didn't have him put down 5lbs to "cheat" and save a few bucks. He was unaware of how heavy a converter is as he is not into cars at all and never deals with parts. But like I said, Monday I should be getting an update from the ups rep and I will inform you, along with the rest of this thread of what the status is. I had/have no intention on screwing you or anyone else. That is not me.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would like to see verification from ups showing that at each weigh in that's what it weighed. And I actually did mention that to him. He's going to bring that up on Monday as that's my biggest concern. And the reason I didn't ship it through the same place is bc I want no doubt in mine or your mind that this can happen again. So that's why I went to ups themself and had it shipped. I have never ran into a problem before but I will not take that chance again
Old 02-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Launching!

It's a possibility that someone at the "wine place" could have stolen it, and done something with it yet you right away accused me even though I've shown you facts that the label taped over with clear tape was there before my possession.

Regardless of all statements made by you and I. One fact is certain you sir are a bad seller. Instead of helping out and trying to assure the buyer you will try your best to help resolve the issue. You just say tough **** shrug your shoulders and say good luck.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Honestly I wondered that too but there's only 2 guys including my buddy that works in back. But I highly doubt he would. He didn't even know what it was let alone what it's worrh.

Lmao I love how you say I'm a bad seller bc I'm doing nothing to help you out. Do you have a problem reading or something? Did I not say that I just called him and he can only contact the rep on Monday? Did I not say in previous texts I was talking to him and he was trying to figure out what was going on? Exactly

Tell me, what should I do then?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Launching!

You're the one not making sense. Clearly in the PMs you had already "dropped" off the nitrous kit right as I stated the issue with the stall, and would have a Tracking # when you got to work. So what did you do? Got get it from your friend then take it to the ups store?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Launching!

You have not tried to contact me at all today until the mod contacted you. Prior to that everyone can see the texts you wrote me.

But anywho thanks for your efforts as of now and hopefully we can get this resolved.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok I'll post this here and then I'll text you the same thing. You can post the text I send you to prove what I said and show everyone as I am not by a computer.

(1/2) The life jacket thing is the fucked up part of it. Ask that guy if there was and invoicing in the box cause if somehow tags were switched at ups they can
(2/2) find ouy where those jackets were supposed to go.

This is the message I am relaying
Old 02-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Launching!

As for the UPS verification of the weight. I will be in contact with my finances cousin who is a manager at the local ups. Like I said also the claims department verbally verified that the weight of the box has to match the shipping label. No way around it. even members on here stated that.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Launching!

Nothing in the box.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dam sorry to here this!Never ship as a friend that's a no no.
But I received my manafolds from pollo432 and the transaction was flawless and received them yesterday!
Good luck to everyone involved with this situation.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:50 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Guys... Both of you calm down. It seems Transamfreak is going to do whatever needs to be done to either get the part, or give you a refund once he gets it straight with the shipping company.

That's the purpose of creating these threads. Not be brash or brazen.

Now that both the buyer and seller are here communicating, everyone visit the sticky and read rule 5. Enforcement starts now.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Correct. Thanks once again whigham. Monday UPS will come pick up the package.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Yup I sent as gift to a couple of well respect and long time members as ppl set me money as a gift. And that is very few members I would do that with. Other wise pay the tiny 3% and could help you in a big way.
I don't pay with paypal usually. I mail them a postal money order. If they screw me, the FBI is responsible for investigating the mail fraud.

Quick Reply: Paid for a stall, received a box full of life jackets!!!