Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

dsim runs his mouth without knowing facts

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dsim runs his mouth without knowing facts

this goofball runs his mouth, then stalks my posts, calls me a scammer without knowing me or dealing with me. also bashed on my car i have for sale. all my stuff is legit. dream z28 bought my tires, i shipped them the first thing in the morning with a tracking number for his peace of mind. some people need to get a life aside from internet ****. he's doesn't know me or anthing about my car.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:49 AM
LS1Tech Staff

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The facts are quite simple, you spammed the site to reach the 50 post minimum required for classifieds access. This is against site policy and members were/are rightfully concerned with the legitimacy of anyone engaging in such a practice to pedal their used parts.

We have this restriction in place specifically to cut down on potential scammers. We could have simply banned your account for such blatant violation of this rule and the possible scams that could have followed it, but out of fairness we offer a second chance to follow site policy.

That said, there will be no new posts on this matter - it's been well covered. Additional spamming of the site to meet classifieds requirements will be met with a permanent banning of the account in question. Additional flame bait threads such as this may be met with a temp ban.

-TECH Staff.

Quick Reply: dsim runs his mouth without knowing facts