Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of SS99Z51(again)

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of SS99Z51(again)

Bought what was supposed to be a complete set of gen 4 pistons, rods, rings, wrist pins, retainers, and bearings from him. I get a pile of parts thrown into a flat rate box with no protection. I texted him a list of missing parts and he tells me the box was damaged and an entire connecting rod must have fallen out.. Not sure how he knew the box was damaged without me telling him but it seems like this is the game he plays with people. He wants me to make a claim with USPS for the missing parts and broken pistons, which he only insured for $150

3 damaged pistons
1 missing rod
only half the retaining clips
missing bearings
missing piston rings
Old 12-17-2017, 03:13 PM
Staging Lane

You were told that I would ave it right dude. I also told you if I left out a rod I would send it to you along with it being insured
Old 12-18-2017, 09:41 PM
Staging Lane

Usps destroyed the box. I replaced all the parts damaged and missing as I said I would. I think it sucks for you to smear me after you filed a paypal dispute as well. I sent you proof of shipment and also reported to paypal my shipment to you. I ls7 called you and got no answer as well you didn’t acknowledge my texts...
Old 12-27-2017, 04:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

How come you shipped them without protection and how did you know the box got damaged without out him telling you ?
Old 12-27-2017, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Default M y o b

He said he was missing a rod and I have pics of what was shipped. I ship parts all the time and **** happens. I ALSO REPLACED EVERYTHING AS I SAID I WOULD DO.
THIS **** NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN . IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL ASSWIPE!
Old 12-27-2017, 10:44 PM
Staging Lane

Ive had something similar happen, not with this guy, but just a set of LS7 lifters. No insurance (my fault), and the staff at whatever USPS facility taped what was left back up and sent em on to me with a note that basically said "our bad" lol.

This guys name has came up a few times, though. He gets fired up!
Old 04-02-2018, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by booboo37
How come you shipped them without protection and how did you know the box got damaged without out him telling you ?
Originally Posted by doug118
Bought what was supposed to be a complete set of gen 4 pistons, rods, rings, wrist pins, retainers, and bearings from him. I get a pile of parts thrown into a flat rate box with no protection. I texted him a list of missing parts and he tells me the box was damaged and an entire connecting rod must have fallen out.. Not sure how he knew the box was damaged without me telling him but it seems like this is the game he plays with people. He wants me to make a claim with USPS for the missing parts and broken pistons, which he only insured for $150

3 damaged pistons
1 missing rod
only half the retaining clips
missing bearings
missing piston rings

this guy is an idiot to put Lamar on blast. I’m buying a shortblock ls7 with forged pistons from this guy same one you are complaining about. And I will tell you this with the 1-2 hour phone calls I have every other night, that this guy is far from what you are saying. He is one of the most down to earth loving people and a good human being. And I know this for a fact. Doesn’t mean he isn’t gonna punch monther ****** when he needs to but he wouldent hurt a fly. And I’m not on the ******* ls1 forums much as you can see mostly on the corvette forums with over 3500 post. I’m no joke and he isn’t either he’s the real deal. And knows how to build some damn good engines from what I hear and see. Can’t wait to get mine!
Old 04-02-2018, 02:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LXinMS
Ive had something similar happen, not with this guy, but just a set of LS7 lifters. No insurance (my fault), and the staff at whatever USPS facility taped what was left back up and sent em on to me with a note that basically said "our bad" lol.

This guys name has came up a few times, though. He gets fired up!

when i sell stuff i ask the customers now if they would like insurance on it no one ever said it had to be insured your paying for shipping most likely you should also pay for it to be covered cause the seller has no clue if it would get fucked up. And you would think it would not right? But then again people don’t give a **** anymore
Old 04-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Default Truth...

I’ve been on here 7 odd years and get along all normal people. To anyone thinking fired up... when UPS wrecks boxes, and loses parts, I have eaten it vs whining .Anyone that hasn’t had issues of some sort hasn’t done any business. I have good friends ie Helicoil, Jablowme , that will tell you the same. I have been screwed to the wall by scammers via paypal and credit card purchases, yet you don’t see me crying. I have never and never would do that to any one. Paypal will never help the seller. Life’s too short to stay worked up because some one trashes you. I attempt to make it right, and some people still want more. I have pages of good feed back and many friends. There people selling JUNK on this forum and it’s appalling the horror stories told.
I think it’s pretty bad to not MAN UP.... but cry like little girls. This only happens to newbies that haven’t been around. You might want to realize that anyone can trash anyone. The truth is backed up by testament and feed back.
The truth stands if you bother to consider trying it. If that’s fired up, then yes I hate LIARS AND crybabies. Have a great day MEN.

Last edited by SS99Z51; 04-03-2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Er

Quick Reply: Beware of SS99Z51(again)