Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of brandon6.0 from Glennville, GA

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 07:48 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware of brandon6.0 from Glennville, GA

The transaction happened over on Performancetrucks.net and ever since I shouted him out over there he has minimized his activity there and has been very active over here so I figured I would warn the members here as well since I am also a member here and I have not had any resolution since late July/Early August. The members username is brandon6.0 aka. Brandon Christianson from Glennville, GA.

Here is the thread with the specifics: https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3/#post5449064

Basically the Quick and Dirty version here is what happened:
I paid him and sent him my PCM to get retuned for my V6 to V8 Swap. I told him the specifics of my swap (DBC, Headers etc) and he sent me a "Different" PCM that he said he previously tuned from a project that fell thru and didn't want to have to spend more credits on my PCM. The PCM he sent me was missing the IAC chip and now my truck had the CEL and various codes - even after we discussed my specifics. Well I contacted him again and told him the issues - he tuned my "Original" PCM and sent it back. I installed my Original PCM - Truck would not start - I contacted him (AGAIN!) and tell him the issues - he blames it on me or something on my end so I begin troubleshooting the truck on and off for 2 weekends!!!!!! - Truck would still not start. I contact a local tuner (still over 30 miles away - 1 way) and since the truck is "NOT RUNNING" I convince him to come to me and I will give him Gas money for his troubles. Local tuner brings a different PCM with him (with Stock Parameters) to plug in and test - Truck starts right up!!!!!! Local Tuner retunes my "Original" PCM, so I have to repay for a tune, we plug my original PCM back into the truck - TRUCK STARTS RIGHT UP!!!!! So I contact Brandon and tell him that I at least want half of my money back because his $HITTY Tune was so off wack (specifically the timing) that the new Tuner had to buy new credits and retune my truck. He first asks to speak to the new tuner - which he does and the new tuner tells him what he had to do but I have yet to hear back about a refund or any resolution.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and not make him pay the $100 for the credits he had to buy to tune my PCM but I did want at least the other half since the service that he was providing - well was no service at all since I had to pay a different tuner full price for what I had already paid him. But unfortunately, I paid him through Paypal F&F - so I had no resolution thru them and I sit here screwed out of $250 from Brandon - so Beware when dealing with him and his shady "tuning" skills.
The following users liked this post:
aleks2505 (04-18-2020)
Old 04-18-2020, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are too nice. He did not perform the job correctly and therefore he should return "all" of your money. Obviously he is is a fraud. Good for you to raise awareness, so thank you! Guys like that should not be in business.

Quick Reply: Beware of brandon6.0 from Glennville, GA