Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Need some help/input with 02BLUZ28

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help/input with 02BLUZ28

Paid for a NBM SS Spoiler through paypal as was agreed, on about 28 July. He pm'd me back stating he needed the address again, would package it Sunday and ship it out Wed, the first week of August. Well, its almost my birthday, damn near a month later, and I have emailed him, greg@gjcomputer.com, and pm'ed him, as well as posted in his for sale post. Even started a new one asking for the tracking number, obviously nothing worked. He was online last, 8-11-04 at 9:24 so, I know he had to get a few of the pm's and emails. I tried calling and got a voice mail. If I cant get help here, is police my next step for internet fraud? Please help, $450 aint something for a Army guy to like getting screwed out of, especially when I serve to protect the freedom of people like this!

Thanks,
Charlie
Old 08-16-2004, 04:54 PM
TECH Junkie

my $0.02... I would start by filing a complaint with paypal. They will try and resolve the issue for you. If that doesn't work, you can go to the IFCC file a report, then file a report with your local PD. Take those two reports and call his local DA. You might want a lawyer too... From my experience and the feedback from others, Paypal is somewhat good about getting your moneyback.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Restricted User

Well, that sounds good to me. I am trying to remain open minded about this, maybe he got caught up, but I have called, emailed and pm'ed and nothing. I am only home for two weeks before I go back to Afghanistan and this is the last thing I wanted to deal with. Ugh... Paypal here I come.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

This is definately the place to put a shout out. All ways good to stay optimistic, but you all ways need a back up plan too!
Old 08-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Restricted User

So anyone waiting knows, Greg got back to me. He also sent the Spoiler out UPS, 2nd day air as originally planned along with forwarding me the tracking number. He cited some personal issues, and apoligized. I let him know I appreciate it and that I would post here. Thank you Greg for getting the rest of this deal sealed, means a lot to me.

Charles

Quick Reply: Need some help/input with 02BLUZ28