Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

WICKED SS AND PSJ Both Great Sellers!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up WICKED SS AND PSJ Both Great Sellers!!

We have all these posts about bad sellers so I thought we needed some more of the good sellers out there.

Both Wicked SS and PSJ stayed in constant contact before, during, and after out transactions. Both PM'd me tracking numbers and both sent me items as described. If anyone is considering buying from these two members don't hesitate as you'll be happy with the results.

BTW, you might notice I don't have a lot of posts. To be honest the main reason I'm a member here is to buy from other members as LS1Tech.com has by far the best for sale section around. This winter I'll be looking for a new FBody so if anyone has a supercharged LT1 or an LS1 WS6 for sale I'll be contacting you later.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as hard as PSJ is on the shady dudes , one would hope he'd be straight on his bidness dealins , LOL. 'course they deserve it.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks ProjectCamaro!
I try my best to make my buyer 100% happy. And I know you will be happy with those B&B's!! Make sure to show some pics, your cars gonna look sick!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WICKED SS
Thanks ProjectCamaro!
I try my best to make my buyer 100% happy. And I know you will be happy with those B&B's!! Make sure to show some pics, your cars gonna look sick!
No, thank you for the fast shipping and for keeping in constant contact with me durning the entire deal. I couldn't be happier.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:58 PM
PSJ
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ProjectCamaro
We have all these posts about bad sellers so I thought we needed some more of the good sellers out there.

Both Wicked SS and PSJ stayed in constant contact before, during, and after out transactions. Both PM'd me tracking numbers and both sent me items as described. If anyone is considering buying from these two members don't hesitate as you'll be happy with the results.

Hey Chad, Thanks for the kind words !....

I should also reply....That ProjectCamaro and Wicked SS are great to deal with....

Both guys are honest and up front....

Easy to get in contact with and do exactly what they say they will do !....

Bottom line....You will not find better people to deal with !....

PSJ aka Marc

Old 09-22-2004, 08:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PSJ
Hey Chad, Thanks for the kind words !....

I should also reply....That ProjectCamaro and Wicked SS are great to deal with....

Both guys are honest and up front....

Easy to get in contact with and do exactly what they say they will do !....

Bottom line....You will not find better people to deal with !....

PSJ aka Marc

I apprecaite that Marc. Like I said before you went all out one packing my export taillights up. I never would have expected anyone to go that far. Thanks again.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:00 PM
NKAWTG...N

oh lol, i thought u ment PSJ as Pro Stock John. lol. Well glad to know theres good sellers here (I always knew there were). You just gotta figure out the good from the bad, but theres a lotta memberes here who i think just look for fakes so they can get into STF.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stoleit
oh lol, i thought u ment PSJ as Pro Stock John. lol. Well glad to know theres good sellers here (I always knew there were). You just gotta figure out the good from the bad, but theres a lotta memberes here who i think just look for fakes so they can get into STF.
No, this is the only site PSJ get's mixed up. I've purchased parts from several people here and have yet to have anything but the best transactions. I couldn't be happier with LS1Tech.com and it's members.