Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LenoZ28 and deal gone bad

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 06:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LenoZ28 and deal gone bad

I purchased a MTI Stealth I cam from Luis "LenoZ28" about a month ago. He promised that the cam was in good shape with low mileage. Right after I committed to buy the cam I found out I had to move to Fort Drum, NY because I am in the military and recieved orders so I sold the cam to a guy on Corvetteforum.com

I asked Luis to ship the cam straight to the new owner that was also located in TX. When the new owner got the cam he emailed me that the cam was rusted, dented, had flat spots and was probably unuseable. He went to a machine shop and had the cam looked at. The shop verified that the cam was definitely unuseable.

At this point I contacted Luis and asked to get a refund and I would have the buyer return the cam to him. He said that the cam was in perfect shape and that he needed the statement from the machine shop saying that the cam was no good in order to refund me the money.

First off if the buyer is not happy I believe that it is the seller's duty to refund the entire purchase amount, that is just the way business is done here and on the other forums (CF.com, ZO6.com) that I buy and sell items on.

The buyer sent me pics of the cam and it is in really bad shape. Rust on the ends and the bearings, flat spots ont he lobes, chipped metal on the lobes. I could not believe how bad it was. You can tell that this cam was pulled because there was a problem and it would have failed very soon if it was not replaced.

Anyway Luis will not answer any of my emails or PM so that I can send him the pics of the messed up cam. I guess I have been had here but I want to make sure that he does not get anyone else on here the way he has evidently gotten me.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LENOZ28. He will not stand behind what he sells and he will not conduct business ethincally.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

ttt.........anyone here know Luis?
Old 10-17-2004, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

Ttt..........
Old 10-18-2004, 01:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=boosted03cobra]I Happen to know luis and have bought stuff from him before when I use to have a WS6. All the stuff he has ever sold were in good condition. I saw the cam he was selling and there was no rust nor any dent in it. So I don't know if that happened later. As to say that he doesn't conduct business ethically you know what you where getting your self into by buying used stuff.I'm not saying he screwed you or anything because he's not like that. So in my words your S*** out of luck. Not every body is satisfied with the stuff they get but they deal with.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:39 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=boosted03cobra]
Originally Posted by boosted03cobra
I Happen to know luis and have bought stuff from him before when I use to have a WS6. All the stuff he has ever sold were in good condition. I saw the cam he was selling and there was no rust nor any dent in it. So I don't know if that happened later. As to say that he doesn't conduct business ethically you know what you where getting your self into by buying used stuff.I'm not saying he screwed you or anything because he's not like that. So in my words your S*** out of luck. Not every body is satisfied with the stuff they get but they deal with.

If you can definitely say that the cam was in excellent condition then please PM me. I am being taken advantage of somewhere here and it may be by the buyer, either way I would like to get this straightened out. Thanks

Cajun
Old 10-19-2004, 08:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

PM Sent
Old 10-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Default Deal Not GOne BAd

I am a friend of luis's also and He always sells good items. Cajun is just a customer that likes to ruine people rep. Cajun wanted to return the cam be cause he said it was bad. When LUIS told him to get proof from the shop stating that it was bad he when around the whole thing and tried to return it anyways. Luis gave him the opportunity to get his money back if he gave proof that the cam was bad, but he never did that. Cajun also made a complaint on Luis by paypal stating that he never received the item.In my opinion don't EVER SELL to CAJUN or he'll try to pull the same thing on you.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:40 AM
Teching In

I am a friend of luis's also and He always sells good items. Cajun is just a customer that likes to ruine people rep. Cajun wanted to return the cam be cause he said it was bad. When LUIS told him to get proof from the shop stating that it was bad he when around the whole thing and tried to return it anyways. Luis gave him the opportunity to get his money back if he gave proof that the cam was bad, but he never did that. Cajun also made a complaint on Luis by paypal stating that he never received the item.In my opinion DON'T EVER SELL to CAJUN or he'll try to pull the same thing on you.When you stated that if the customer is not satisfied you should return the item.That is not true always. If i where to buy a car at a dealer they don't let you return the car if your not satisfied so why should he return it if your not satisfied.He sholud only return you the money only if you have proof that it is bad.Witch you don't have any proof.SO Like 03cobara said your S*** OUT OF LUCK.
Old 10-28-2004, 09:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigAlex21
I am a friend of luis's also and He always sells good items. Cajun is just a customer that likes to ruine people rep. Cajun wanted to return the cam be cause he said it was bad. When LUIS told him to get proof from the shop stating that it was bad he when around the whole thing and tried to return it anyways. Luis gave him the opportunity to get his money back if he gave proof that the cam was bad, but he never did that. Cajun also made a complaint on Luis by paypal stating that he never received the item.In my opinion DON'T EVER SELL to CAJUN or he'll try to pull the same thing on you.When you stated that if the customer is not satisfied you should return the item.That is not true always. If i where to buy a car at a dealer they don't let you return the car if your not satisfied so why should he return it if your not satisfied.He sholud only return you the money only if you have proof that it is bad.Witch you don't have any proof.SO Like 03cobara said your S*** OUT OF LUCK.
Yeah dont sell to me and dont buy from me either. My reputation speaks for itself. This is **** poor business ethics and you can make it personal if you like because Luis is your friend. However right is right. If you want to speak on the condition of this cam then email me at ccajun4real@nc.rr.com and I will send you pics of it. You will probably say holy **** when you see it......I mean it is in very bad condition. What will be will be
Old 10-28-2004, 10:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ccajun4real
Yeah dont sell to me and dont buy from me either. My reputation speaks for itself. This is **** poor business ethics and you can make it personal if you like because Luis is your friend. However right is right. If you want to speak on the condition of this cam then email me at ccajun4real@nc.rr.com and I will send you pics of it. You will probably say holy **** when you see it......I mean it is in very bad condition. What will be will be
send me some pics boosted03cobra@yahoo.com
Old 10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
11 Second Club

send me some pics boosted03cobra@yahoo.com
On the way bro, in fact I will post them here.

Cajun

Last edited by ccajun4real; 10-28-2004 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

On the way bro, in fact I will post them here.

Cajun
I think you should
Old 10-28-2004, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1290
I think you should

Old 10-28-2004, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Ttt..........
Old 10-28-2004, 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1290
I think you should

Old 10-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Default Bad Cam

Hello Guys....I was at the receivers house the day he received that cam, the minute he took it out of the box, we went straight to the PC and email Cajun on this cam. That guy Luis sold him a BAD cam, I have done lots of busines on the Corvette Forum and he is well know there and has never taken anyones money. Very honest............I happen to have my digital camera that night because we are putting a new motor and ProCharger at the receivers house and decided to take some pictures for Cajun.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mikes99corvette
Hello Guys....I was at the receivers house the day he received that cam, the minute he took it out of the box, we went straight to the PC and email Cajun on this cam. That guy Luis sold him a BAD cam, I have done lots of busines on the Corvette Forum and he is well know there and has never taken anyones money. Very honest............I happen to have my digital camera that night because we are putting a new motor and ProCharger at the receivers house and decided to take some pictures for Cajun.
Thanks for the pics Mike. Got the refund. Take care brother
Old 11-30-2004, 01:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

what about my thanks j/k
Old 11-30-2004, 05:20 AM
11 Second Club

what about my thanks j/k
Most definitely man, really appreciate it. I could not have gotten it back unless you had talked to Luis. Take care bro

Cajun
Old 11-30-2004, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Just backing up Cajun so that there's no confusion; he's a standup guy, sells and buys good products, and is genuinely trustworthy. Glad to hear everything was resolved...

Mike

Quick Reply: LenoZ28 and deal gone bad