Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got his partner to email me a few times but no parts or clear delivery times yet. still waiting. I am giving him till tuesday to email me back or send a tracking number. if I still get the run around other people will get involved. I hate doing that but we have been waiting and still no progress. I contacted an admin and should here back from them in a day or so on how to proceed as far as the thread. and what other actions they recommend. I am trying to give the system a chance to work itself out. like meaning we get our parts, or money.
thanks
Old 10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

If anyone recieves there parts or a check or a tracking number let us know.
thanks
Old 10-18-2004, 01:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

have you tried using his email? i've found in talking to him about other matters that he replies to that faster. roxii007@aol.com. i live about 20 mins from him and have been talking with him for about three months now about a website, and don't think he's out to screw anyone. i'd like to see this all resolved as much as all of you, so if you need any help let me know. shoot me a pm or send me an email, which is cyphur_traq@yahoo.com. i'm not part of his business, nor do i profit in any way from it. i just don't like seein you guys gettin screwed over when i'm local and can help you out.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:32 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,185 Likes on 766 Posts

I talked to roxii007 in IM a while back.

All I can say is that Fabricator kept IM folks thru the board and we kept asking him to stop.

I can't say that I am suprised. The longer he takes to get back to folks the more skeptical I am that products will be sent.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok anyone have any contact yet???? if taspeed is out there we need some feedback. nwe need to know what is goin on now. we have been fair and nice. for some of us it has been as short as 2 months and for others it has been longer. so what is the good word.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

i'll try and get in touch with him. i'll let you know how it goes.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry to sound like a sales pitch, but this is a good reason to stay with LS1Tech sponsors, guys.. We can help you if there's an issue with a sponsor, because we have reliable communications and established contact people with them all. With non-sponsors, we have no contact and no influence what so ever.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Louieville Slugger can be an influence for the local guys
Old 10-19-2004, 01:40 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Now you guys understand why we do not allow non-sponsors to pimp their products on this site. I can't believe some of you sent hundreds of dollars to this guy, knowing he makes stuff in his garage and has no established reputation in the business. If he were a legit company, he should have been able to fund enough items on his own to completion before trying to sell them.

I hope you guys get your money back, or at least parts worth the money you sent.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:27 PM

I tried communicating with Fabricator many times. It was always, yes I can make it,, to just about anything I asked him. That raised a flag right there. I think I could have asked for a toaster by a different name, and gotten the same response. I checked out his website that that he said that he had up. It was down. He never could produce any photos of his work. That was the second flag. He just quit responding to me all together.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
good news..i found his partner Richard and his name is "Taspeed"..i contacted him and hopefully hell get the message on the delay
Here's Taspeed's email address: rdb64@hotmail.com

That's Richard Boone. I bought a set of heads from him a few years ago. He seemed like a nice guy. I have no idea what's going on.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,185 Likes on 766 Posts

When folks won't sponsor us, but want to sell thru the boards, 95% of the time it goes bad. Because they don't have product and don't know how to package and send product. In the end you lose because they will take twice as long to send stuff and that's if you ever get it at all.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for all involved. got an email saying they would be overnighted on thrusday. so hopefully this will put everything to rest.
thanks
Old 10-19-2004, 09:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

good. i shot him an email pointing him to this thread, hopefully he responds relatively soon. if he does i'll post up his response.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Teching In

has anyone ever gotten a finished product? i keep getting promises
Old 10-20-2004, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

PM 01 Red WS6, he saw his almost finished product and it wasnt good, If anybody was at the State Fair this past weekend, the TA with the 10 spoke SS rims had some of his handy work in it from what I hear, not sure what it looked like (maybe good, maybe not).
Old 10-20-2004, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am still waiting but I am gonna give him until tommorrow night to get me a tracking number before I go any further as far as getting the law involved. then not only will i be upset and have trouble trusting people on this site without going as far as having a finished product and pictures. guess it was my fault for not looking into it. but when someone asks me if I can do somthing and I say yeah. i get it done with all the pictures and tracking numbers I need. o yeah and in a timely fashion.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-20-2004, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I have send about 6 e-mails to his partner! And b/c of my lawers I asked if Dynamic Designs was a corporation! He said no a partnership! So I don't know what this parnter can do! this partner will not honor the promises his buddy made to me! I will have to pay a higher amount to get the carbon t-tops! The t-tops are a "production" item now and are ready to ship. So I asked for a "finnished pic" I still havn't got anything! I asked for COD on the product! So I could see it is all ok and pay at that time! He said cash first!

At this point I would tell everyone not to do busness with this company! He would not tell me his name, said he was his partner, No acountant, well I still don't know?

I realy think that he is buying time on this or trying to get out of deep ****!
Old 10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2FAST4U
Well I have send about 6 e-mails to his partner! And b/c of my lawers I asked if Dynamic Designs was a corporation! He said no a partnership! So I don't know what this parnter can do! this partner will not honor the promises his buddy made to me! I will have to pay a higher amount to get the carbon t-tops! The t-tops are a "production" item now and are ready to ship. So I asked for a "finnished pic" I still havn't got anything! I asked for COD on the product! So I could see it is all ok and pay at that time! He said cash first!

At this point I would tell everyone not to do busness with this company! He would not tell me his name, said he was his partner, No acountant, well I still don't know?

I realy think that he is buying time on this or trying to get out of deep ****!
yeah I think he is buying his time. And I now look back and wish I did try to use one of the sponsors here on LS1tech. From now on that will be the only way I will purchase a product from anyone on this site. it has left a sour taste in my mouth and if he is buying his time well then we will organize everyone who has paid for the product and hasnt recieved the finished product, and take matters to the next level. so anyone who has paid for goods and then recieved nothing pm me and if necessary we will organise and take it to that next level.
thanks all involved and who all has helped.
Wesley
Old 10-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Banned

Ok guys, I apologise I did not know this thread was up otherwise I would have posted and updated on the progress of various projects.
I am never online anymore due to the HIGH volume of orders which have come in, it is not a shady ordeal just a matter of over extending myself. Plus all the dealings with making lasting molds, which is the part that takes the longest. Please realize I am making these items myself at this time, and they are all being made from scratch. If they were so easy to produce you would have done them yourselves. I have only sold one set of carbon fiber t-tops which I am in contact with the buyer or my partner is daily. (The other gentleman who is claiming to havea "sold" set of t-tops has never paid and wants to get the item before any funds have exchanged hands. And with all the fraud going on in the world today, I will no longer send item COD and get a fake money order for payment.)
The sound system will ship out on friday for adamp.
Headlight covers ship out tomorrow.
Carbon fiber hood will ship out next week.
Carbon fiber MMS spoiler will ship out next week.

All these items take time to produce, please understand this, and these are just basic orders. All buyers who have bared with me through this difficult time will be taken care of for their patience. I myself, or Richard have already spoken with the affected parties and they will be compensated with the carbon fiber interior parts sent with their orders as a token of my appreciation for their patience and understanding in this time. Pictures are being sent to all interested parties that have requested.

Any questions from here on out can be directed to DynamcDesign@aol.com myself or Richard check this email regularly, for those who have questions or concerns.

Again I apologise for the delay, but I have been indesposed with all of the orders.

Quick Reply: Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)