Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The person you are talking about that didn't send money was me! And thank GOD. Well we may have not had a legal contract. But I would expect a verbal promise to be kept! I posted on this website for the sale of oyur personal t-tops. All this from "it takes time" is BS to me as you told me it was already finnished and on your car? As well as I said I will buy them and you said "ok there your I just want to add a layer". All you sent me was BS pics, that I forwarded to your partner!

The way I see it is you sold them to me, then wasted my time "redoing" them. The asked if I was still interested. I said yes pics please. And that is where I never heard from you again! So after a deal is made you don't send pic "as you promised" never got back to me and now you are saying you sold them to someone!

Your partner tells me the t-top are production now! So I asked for a pic and I will puy them. And again I hear nothing at all! I would rather have my busness transaction go as we agreed than be promised compensated!

I don't care about the money fine $1000 dollar t-tops! Send pics and I will Fly down there and pic them up my self!
Old 10-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Banned

If I am such a bad businessman, and you have such poor things to say about me, why are you still requesting the product? But that is no problem, my partner is going to take pictures of all the finished products this weekend as, and before they ship out to all the parties which ordered. I will have him post the pictures up on the net for all to see.
Just do not bad mouth me when I have done nothing to you, its called it takes time and if its BS, why dont you just shoot out a set of carbon fiber t-tops if its that easy? And no I dont plan on selling my personal items off my own car as how would I drive it around then with no t-tops?
I originally posted up checking to see if there was interest when I found out there was plenty of interest in the products I began fabricating them. Until you have designed something from scratch and finished it please do not ridicule me on my methods or time in which it takes to create something.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

You are taking what I say are bashing you. I am not I am stateing the facts on our deal! As well as my opinions on your not haveing pics for a done product and so many people not hearing from you! So many people wanted to do busness with you or payed you b/c this "carbon" parts are very hard to make and take alot of time and money to do so! I think if you needed more time all you needed to do was let people know and give pics, to make people feel safer!

I would realy like to have carbon t-tops! I have sadi many times if this is a production item and ready to go as your partner said! Send a pic and I will fly down there to get them!

I could care less if this is a scam or a real busness. I want t-tops and untell I am 100% sure I can't get them from you, I will try to get them!

You said you or your partner will be posting pics. Perfect that is all I need for now!
William Raedle
Old 10-21-2004, 04:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,149 Likes on 747 Posts

Chad, take it easy on the tone.

He was justifiably concerned since getting a hold of you was hit or miss.

We'll leave this thread open until everyone in the thread has been made whole.

ADMIN
Old 10-21-2004, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Chad, take it easy on the tone.

He was justifiably concerned since getting a hold of you was hit or miss.

We'll leave this thread open until everyone in the thread has been made whole.

ADMIN
Thank you, very much for stepping in for us John. and Chad has promised to make it right. in his above post he states that my headlight covers went out today. so I will give it a few and hope to get a tracking number or the product. so I will wait until then.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-21-2004, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

has anyone gotten any pics yet?

Last edited by 6']['9; 10-22-2004 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

nope but hopefully the product should be here in the next day or so
Old 10-21-2004, 11:17 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

how much is he sellig the carbon t-tops? does anyone else make them?
Old 10-21-2004, 11:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I still can't believe you guys got into these deals like this.

Hey Chad, I see several members here have sent you money for parts. So, exactly how do you explain that you weren't pimping your parts on this site now???? "Oh, I'm just gathering feedback, not selling parts." BULLSHIT.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:04 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,149 Likes on 747 Posts

Well I think some folks are on multiple boards.

Fact remains that folks were sending money for stuff that had not even been 'fabricated' yet.

Buyers beware!
Old 10-22-2004, 12:02 PM

Some of you guys need to wake up and stop being such suckers. You're probably not going to get anything. That's why it's called a scam. Most people that play these things, will work against your manners and trust. That's how it's done. Writing a stern letter, and offering to have tea with em' doesn't work. They don't play by the same rules. Sending bad pics, is done just so that they give the appearance of doing something. So that they can't outright be accused of what they're actually doing. You judge a tree by the fruit it bares.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:44 PM
12 Second Club

The starter of this thread now has his own negative feedback in this forum FYI
Old 10-22-2004, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok it is friday now. as stated above. the headlight covers should have been out thursday sometime. and since he was going to overnight them they should have been here. what is the deal. no more games or excuses. I am tired of being the nice guy and I need a tracking number NOW. no more it is on its way, I will ship it out this afternoon, as stated in your post above fabricator. they were out yesterday. well if you sent them what is the tracking number. you can call me an a$$ or what ever you like. Dont lie to me. people are willing to track you down in your own state to find out what the deal is. You are setting a bad example for anyone who wants to sell or buy items from anyone on this site. So either they will be on my doorstep tommorrow, or me along with a few others that have been waiting will have to take alternate actions to rectify the situation. I hear you are a good guy and are good to your word. but as far as we can tell we get nothing but stories, and excuses. And no one has recieved anything from you. this makes us all think you are a scammer. How about some pictures of the products. I mean since the headlight covers were ready to ship out, then you should have some pictures at least for your website to show what you can do?????
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-22-2004, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

I also tried calling but no answer. imagine that one.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Teching In

1fst99z, i'm ready to take a ride down there whenever you are. anyone else want to go have a little "face to face" meeting?
Old 10-22-2004, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

No problem. I am gonna give him a couple of days but after that. if no replies or tracking numbers or products by then. then I will look into seeking legal action. sorry we gave him too much time. he doesnt even have the common courtesy to call, email, or pm. when no one answers his phone, or when you see he has checked his pm's. and yes this is a crime. if you didnt know, then now you have been informed. B/C we have given him plenty of time to produce the product or pictures, and still nothing. we as investors in a product, need the product that we invested in or we will take our business elsewere. Infact just from reading this, most people have.
Thanks
Wesley
and Chad if you are out there and want to explain you can call me directly at 404-625-8791 it will be on and with me at all times. We are all giving a chance for it to be made good. but we can only do so much we need you to fullfill your end of the bargan.
Originally Posted by TUBBY
1fst99z, i'm ready to take a ride down there whenever you are. anyone else want to go have a little "face to face" meeting?
Old 10-23-2004, 05:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Need to start getting a list of who paid for what and how much you paid together. pm for more details.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-24-2004, 08:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok here it is sunday 3 days after my headlight covers had supposedly been shipped out. I still have no tracking number and no call from Mr. Walden. One member on this thread did get ahold of him and notified him on the phone that a handfull of people were ready to take a trip to TX to see what is goin on. We also have others who are close to Mr. Waldens Address that would be glad to stop by and take a peek at the products in production. all they need is a phone call and they will be on there way. but since my headlight covers were shipped out friday per the member who contacted Mr. Walden. He stated that he was very busy but they did ship out friday. so this is directly for Mr. Walden. Since I cant get a hold of you, how did you ship them??? I need to know in order for me piece of mind. We Need pics or if you cannot produce them b/c you dont have a camera or dont know how to post them, then we have people close by that can stop and do that for you. cooperation at this time would be greatly appreciated and proly would take some heat off of this thread and put the wheels in motion to make everyone whole. once again call me and let me know what the tracking number is for my headlight covers is that shipped out friday.
404-625-8791
Thanks,
Wesley
Old 10-24-2004, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Derek98z
The starter of this thread now has his own negative feedback in this forum FYI
Hay there jack *** I didn't start this tread! it was in the apperance form and was cut off at my post and moved here! I think my ZAngle. So rather than just posting crap! Think first post second!

I will stop "bashing Fab." if that is how he sees it! There have be many companys that are crapy at busness and yet have the best products money can buy! Incon for one! That is why I still wanted some t-tops!

Well has anyone got product or pics that I can see?
Old 10-24-2004, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

nothing yet. still waiting. he wont answer the phone or emails or pm's so If he doesnt respond soon a deputy will be glad to serve him at his front door.
thanks
Wesley

Quick Reply: Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)