Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, it is monday and still I have no headlight covers. Chad if you are out there I want a response. my number is on this thread 2 times and I will post it again.
404-625-8791
Call me
thanks,
Wesley
Old 10-25-2004, 06:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok, I spoke to Chad just a few minutes ago. he assured me my headlight covers would be here tommorrow or wednesday. i havnet recieved a shipping or tracking number yet. but he will be providing me with that tonight. hopefully I will have a box on my doorstep tommorrow. I will be patient and wait on the product for a couple more days. I will keep everyone informed.
Thanks
Wesley
Old 10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

just an update. he promised me a tracking number either last night or this morning. still no tracking number. and of course no headlight covers. if anyone else has anything let me know.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-26-2004, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

he said my box was shipped out friday and it should be here tomorrow or thursday and as promised, a tracking number that i still haven't recieved.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

did anyone recieve a package yet?? I am at work now so I dont know if my package is there or not. as per mr. walden whom has not given me a tracking number yet it went out friday and should be here yesterday or today well yesterday has come and gone. hope it is there today.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:37 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,185 Likes on 766 Posts

Chad, giving a tracking number is something that most of our sponsors do as a regular part of their shipping process. I don't think it's unreasonable for folks to expect it. So far you have not redeemed yourself and I hope you realize that every person you **** off will become your net enemy in any threads you post... that's how it works. Kill 'em with service... that's how it should work.
Old 10-27-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A tracking number takes only a few seconds to type out.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

still no package, and of course no tracking number. I left a message yesterday, and again a few minutes ago. I think we have no other route but to take legal action guys. I am fed up with waiting. I gave him till wednesday and here wednesday has come and gone. unless I get a package between now and a couple of hours. but that is highly unlikley. I will get some papers drawn up tonight all that are involved please pm me.
Thanks
Wesley
Old 10-27-2004, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok guys I sent him a full and detailed email and I will post it in this thread. sorry it came down to this but maybe he will understand that when you promise somthing to people then you must deliver.
We are all getting together on this issue. there are more than a handfull of people who put the money upfront and trusted you. some of us with as little as $200 and others who saved all summer and shelled out $1250. I gave you a chance to make this right, but still nothing is right. I called yesterday because I was promised a tracking number and still nothing. well as I posted it is wednesday afternoon and still no package. I dont believe you sent it out. I dont have any proof you did send it out. provide me with my headlight covers, a tracking number, or my $200 back. I gave you your time. I waited long enough. and I have all the emails to back everything up that I say. plus along with a whole lot of posts. I called a little earlier today but no answer. so if you are not going to take action to make this whole we will have to take it to court and settle it that way. I dont want to take it there but what other choice we have. I have patiently waited and waited but false promises, and i dont believe you have tracking numbers. so we give you one more last chance while the process is set in motion. we all want pictures of our products, Tracking numbers of parts that were shipped, and a post up on ls1tech and a response back to this and all emails that you have been avoiding.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-27-2004, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you think he can make me a hood.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6']['9
I dunno, I am sure he can but go with sponsors and save yourself the headache.
good one by the way...
Old 10-27-2004, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6']['9
I'll give you a good deal on a Sunoco style hood. It's still on order though.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just poped in to see if anyone had pics. But I am quessing NO. Funny how Fabercator jumped in here to bash me on or deal but after a few promises has gone missing again! And he said he is sending out free carbon fiber dash kits to the people that he screwed! I would rather just have my payed for product as promised monthes ago!
Old 10-28-2004, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah well I think he used pony express. but he has vanished again. wont return calls. nothing like that. so yeah still no parts here.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

wonder were chad went. or richard. they both disappeared.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:28 PM

I just don't think that you'll ever see what you sent money for. This is not just a mishap.I take it that you got ahold of Richard, and now he has flown the coop to? Out of curiosity what did he say, if anything?
Old 10-30-2004, 07:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

ok, I dont believe we will ever see our parts. but we will get justice. someone stopped by there and seen only a set of t tops that were supposed to go out yesterday but still needed 4 coats or resin????? but no indication of other parts, hood, or wing. our source said when he stopped by that he had a styrophom mock up of a wing and he was still shaving at it. not any where near complete. so were did richard go, it is kinda funny that chad disappeared and richard appeared, now richard disappeared or went "on vacation" and chad is back. sorry but if my business were in the tank and had people ready to come after me with legal action I think vacation would be the last thing on my mind. also another point. chad isnt the only one whom legal action might be brought up against. he used his fathers paypal account. so his father new he was cheating people or gave him the device(s) to do so. so chad if you read this, or "Richard" you too. you need to come up with either a refund. or our product. this is fair warning. all of the parties involved have gotten in touch with me. and legal action is forthcoming. once again thanks to the mods for helping out, by keeping this thread open, and trying to aid us in our quest to make us whole. once again. the sponsors all can make carbon fibre parts and I reccomend contacting one of them for futher information.
thanks
Wesley
Old 10-31-2004, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Who would have guessed....

After this is all over, I would reccommend giving one of these guys a shot...

Last edited by glitch77; 10-31-2004 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brains
Sorry to sound like a sales pitch, but this is a good reason to stay with LS1Tech sponsors, guys.. We can help you if there's an issue with a sponsor, because we have reliable communications and established contact people with them all. With non-sponsors, we have no contact and no influence what so ever.
So the above excludes help with Jantzer's great service.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, for the record I have a full time job and spend 60% of my time out of town. This is the first i've seen of this post. I can't say that I know 100% here as I have trouble getting in touch with him sometimes. I will assure you that the t-top, hoods, headlight covers were damn near ready to ship last week. Although I can't say that they shipped because I haven't heard from chad all week and I was out of town. Now, the speaker box was finished. It was large and a pita to ship. I don't have any of the tracking info, but will see what I can produce for everyone. I do have some pics that I can try to pull off my wifes camera when she gets home from work.

I understand the paranoia of being screwed, but pissed or not you have to be patient. I will say chad does have a time issue. he is very optomistic about time frames and doesn't take all in to consideration...like the time it takes to actaully design and fab the stuff. For that I apologize. I will see what I can do.

Quick Reply: Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)