Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
The two guys making the parts.
Richard was promised a custom kit for letting Chad borrow his TA to make molds off of. He decided to pitch in and help Chad when he was getting behind. Perhaps as an admin you should read all the posts and you would have read where I had posted that before. Richard is not "in business" with Chad. Rich's car was supposed to be the first thing completed and used to show off Chad's product, but nothing has been made for it. Rich was the first to get dicked over. But instead of making Chad finish his **** first, he decided to pitch in and help Chad get other people's **** started. (since Chad had already started taking orders and got in over his head).
If you're gonna ban someone, get your facts straight... read all the posts.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:42 AM
TECH Addict

I live 10 mins from him.
Old 11-17-2004, 01:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Parker@SW
I live 10 mins from him.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Parker@SW
we might need to inlist you to make a visit.
this is kinda getting rediculous. no matter how much we call or email he is still avoiding all of us. Chad I tried to be civil. but once I get home from this business trip. You will be getting a call or letter from a lawyer. you need to come clean with all of us. the people keep adding up that you have taken there money and not given them anything. I suggest you come up with parts and or money really soon. Emails and calls maybe one thing you can avoid but when the local pd shows up you cant avoid them. sorry but it has come down to that. I along with everyone on this board gave you many many chances to make this right. once again you can call me 404-625-8791. I doubt me putting my numer up will help considering it is on this and other posts multiple times. so this is your last warning Chad. no more Mr. Nice guy. We want our parts or our money NOW!!!!!

Wesley M. Dolinski
Old 11-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Teching In

I know he's making stuff... that's all he has to do since he doesn't have other employment. It's just taking him awhile. I'm not sure why he won't talk to anybody and tell them that.
Old 11-17-2004, 09:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Chad said Wes's headlight covers were ready. If he is still making stuff why weren't these made and shipped out already? Chad said they were ready to ship a few weeks ago so what happened to that?

I thought you said Chad screwed Richard over too so why do you keep making excuses for him?
Old 11-17-2004, 12:21 PM
FormerVendor

heard anything about a silver ws6 hood?????????????? I heard from Rich it was ready to be shipped but havent heard anything..i really hope i get it soon-got big plans!!
Old 11-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
Chad said Wes's headlight covers were ready. If he is still making stuff why weren't these made and shipped out already? Chad said they were ready to ship a few weeks ago so what happened to that?

I thought you said Chad screwed Richard over too so why do you keep making excuses for him?
The fact that he's making stuff is not an excuse.... notice how I didn't try and find an excuse for him as to why he won't keep people updated. ****, I feel like just going over there and getting the stuff that's "done" and ship it out myself, except that I hate him, and he'd probably hide because he doesn't like confrontation. He's emailed me telling me to stop posting here, called Richard and told him to have me stop posting here.... he can kiss my dupa!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Banned

wesley dolinski : headlight covers shipped out today will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.
fedex tracking number 847930639920.

carbon fiber t-tops will ship out tomorrow and tracking number will be posted for those tomorrow as well.

I have a full time helper now, so parts are getting produced a lot quicker now.

Mr. Harman, I emailed you, let me know on the nostrils, if you want painted nostrils or just the standard black.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ferret
The fact that he's making stuff is not an excuse.... notice how I didn't try and find an excuse for him as to why he won't keep people updated. ****, I feel like just going over there and getting the stuff that's "done" and ship it out myself, except that I hate him, and he'd probably hide because he doesn't like confrontation. He's emailed me telling me to stop posting here, called Richard and told him to have me stop posting here.... he can kiss my dupa!!!
Well you are right. You are more just giving the facts. I just think of it as an excuse because that is all he has told anyone here.

well you would think he wouldn't mind since you tell more about whats going on than he does. So if he reads all of this why not take a second to post something. I think that is all these people want.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Banned

Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.

Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)
Old 11-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

What the ***** is up with you chad

Libertine this is Bruce AKA the old unpaid biotch I gave that piece of crap back to chad almost 3 months ago you still hven't gotten it! OMG go figure I saw a person complain about there stuff on another site and they redirected me here My how I love haveing my freakin name throwin in to be brought down. I don't think so. When I got libertines rear seat delete it looked like **** on a stick cheese cloth all over the place. What did you want me to do???????

Weren't you suppose to give me some primer as well at the time I remember the words I am doing this for free as long as you give me the supplies??? O thats right you didn't give me crap LOL

Now maybe I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if I would have made some sort of money working 5 freakin weekends 12 to 13 hours a day helping you out to get crap finished and you were on the phone talking about buying bikes and VETTES and everything else. Go figure yes I am pissed about that it wasn't cool I thought you were a cool guy as well until you kept promissing me thinks and they never happened.

Sounds pretty damn fimiliar and if you must know now Chad I have a shop and am currently installing a real paint booth. Me and Kirk found a backer for our business so hopefully that takes off for me. Also I want everyone to know Chad does have the abilities to make cool stuff he is just lacking in the motivation area. That being said I want to end this on a good note if you would have paid me at least the freakin gas money I wasted driving 98 miles round trip to your house more than once maybe I would have come back. But some people talked some good sense into me and I waited to see what happened.

You never contacted me left me be and went on your merry way well I hope you have a strong opinion of yourself because some of the crap I know could make alot of people turn away from your stuff. But from what I alrady see you are takeing care of that on your own.

I am also asking the mods to please keep him from talking about me I have never done an damn thing to make my name look like crap to anyone on any board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Teching In

chad, still haven't seen any t-tops or tracking number. in fact if you would listen to your phone mesages you would know that you don't need to ship them. i will come and get them.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:39 PM
10 Second Club

You better email him. He's been banned and won't be able to see these threads.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Ok, well its been over 2 weeks since I have heard anything, in a couple days I guess it will be time to start legal action....
https://www.usps.com/postalinspecto...udComplaint.htm
I plan on also calling the local P.D....... Chad if you read this, you need to contact me ASAP.

Anyone else heard anything?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:12 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=99tastallionkiller]
Now maybe I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if I would have made some sort of money working 5 freakin weekends 12 to 13 hours a day helping you out to get crap finished and you were on the phone talking about buying bikes and VETTES and everything else. Go figure yes I am pissed about that it wasn't cool I thought you were a cool guy as well until you kept promissing me thinks and they never happened.
[QUOTE]

If you have any connection with Chad Walden then you are going down too. Better get a lawyer asap.

link:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=238274&page=5
Old 12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

??? VJ you need to get your facts straight here I came into the picture to let people know what the ****** was doing with their money since I was told he hadn't got any!!!!!!

Don't threaten me smart *** i was here to help hell I'll go kick his *** for you guys if it makes you feal better. I probably lost out about 200 worth of gas and the little things I purchased to help make crap that I never got reimbursed for. Threaten me with legal action go ahead. I never made a freakin dime from Chad his a doof. Honestly though I feal sorry for you guys but at teh same time why did you front the money up front without seeing an actual product?????

Thats exactly what the cops are going to say in his neck of the woods as well.

Instead of telling me to get a lawyer why dont' you read all of my post I don't support the sorry SOB and frankly never will I never got paid for work that I put in so in reality with the State of Texas laws I would get a pay check before you get your money back but if it came down to that I would straight up tell them to give you guys your cash first.

So you guys know this Chad lives with his mother thats who answered the phone. And he does this out of his garage
Old 12-15-2004, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

everyone needs to relax again. Believe me, I'm upset that I'm out $700. But coming on here and namecalling and threatening will do no good. Lets be adults, and work towards the same thing. Either Refunds or quality products for everyone involved. Please keep this thread civil.

Rich, I would love for you to get paid as well, but it seems as that will be a matter of its own. I welcome any help you may be able to give us in the event we need to take additional steps.

On a side note, Chad has agreed to give me a refund, but keeps stalling saying he does not have the $$.
I gave him a deadline, and we will see if he meets it.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

I can tell you this Birdman when I was there he straight up told me without a shadow of a doubt that he had not taken any money. But he was rolling around in a brand new Cadillac Escalade. Your money might be in that freakin truck itself so I would say repo that **** sell it and then split the profits among everyone who got screwed thats the way I see it
Old 12-16-2004, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

1FST99Z - Did you ever get your headlight covers? Just wondering if he ever made good on his last 'shipping statement'

Fry

Quick Reply: Problems with Chad Walden aka Fabricator (TX)