Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

darkecho not so good seller

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00firebird
******* **** happens! before i bought my car, i saw one on ebay and i asked teh guy if i could come check it out, he lived 70 miles from me so i thought nothing of it, after having the BIN for 4 days and nobody using it i thought nothing of it. when i get to the guys house he tells me that somebody bought it on ebay BIN 30 mins before i showed up. he refused to sell me the car even though he stated reserves right to sell locally in his description.

point being **** goes both ways
I am still trying to figure out YOUR point??

Are you trying to say that you got screwed by the guy who was selling his car on ebay because he sold it to the first guy who paid his buy it now price?

OR

Are you trying to say the guy showed integrity buy refusing to back out of his internet deal because a "local" guy came to buy it?

Just trying to figure out what "******* **** happened"

Not sure the relevance in either case...

In MY opinion it is perfectly fine to offer something for sale and then change the price or change your mind anytime you want PRIOR to accepting money as payment for it. Once you recieve full payment it is sold.

Dark Echo,
Your last post was very well stated and you have made the situation as right as it can be... Good job... I was having a problem with the fact that your prior posts seemed to make it look like it was an acceptable practice and you would do it again if the opportunity arose.
Your last post owned up to it and thats all anyone can ask under the circumstances..
Old 01-07-2005, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks flipper, im glad it ended this way

Quick Reply: darkecho not so good seller